Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Belated week 11 GDT: GB vs. Detroit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
38andy38


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 2931
Location: A BlueQuickSilver Sig
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible throw, Staffords timing with Scheffler is horrible!

2 blocks in the back by the Packers on the return and only Matt's gets called. Rolling Eyes
_________________


2013 Adopt A Lion - Reggie Bush
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sllim Pickens


Moderator
Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 18728
Location: Middle of the Mitten
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

38andy38 wrote:
Terrible throw, Staffords timing with Scheffler is horrible!

2 blocks in the back by the Packers on the return and only Matt's gets called. Rolling Eyes


It was a bad throw but Scheffler had two hands on it.
_________________


Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Bazzani


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 315
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logan cut.
20yard -/ drive.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tytalton


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 844
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the levy she breaks....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 7453
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
38andy38 wrote:
Terrible throw, Staffords timing with Scheffler is horrible!

2 blocks in the back by the Packers on the return and only Matt's gets called. Rolling Eyes


It was a bad throw but Scheffler had two hands on it.


both players have been off today but Stafford has made it difficult on his targets all year
_________________
George Carlin wrote:
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.


Team Stylish

Thanks to IDOG for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tytalton


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 844
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stafford doing his best to throw this game away....not ready to play today unlike many of his teammates. I'd have thought it would be the other way around..oh well
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sllim Pickens


Moderator
Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 18728
Location: Middle of the Mitten
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
38andy38 wrote:
Terrible throw, Staffords timing with Scheffler is horrible!

2 blocks in the back by the Packers on the return and only Matt's gets called. Rolling Eyes


It was a bad throw but Scheffler had two hands on it.


both players have been off today but Stafford has made it difficult on his targets all year


I agree, but both are at fault for that. Stanford's accuracy has been frustrating today.
_________________


Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 7453
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tytalton wrote:
Stafford doing his best to throw this game away....not ready to play today unlike many of his teammates. I'd have thought it would be the other way around..oh well


why would you think that? is this your first lions game this year?
_________________
George Carlin wrote:
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.


Team Stylish

Thanks to IDOG for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 20757
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god, these throws are awful
_________________


CWood21 wrote:
This anti-Teddy crap is getting out of hand.


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 20757
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broyles sighting
_________________


CWood21 wrote:
This anti-Teddy crap is getting out of hand.


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 20757
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
My god, these throws are awful
Again. No chemistry at all.
_________________


CWood21 wrote:
This anti-Teddy crap is getting out of hand.


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 7453
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stafford is playing his worst game that I remember. we should just run the clock out till the forth quarter
_________________
George Carlin wrote:
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.


Team Stylish

Thanks to IDOG for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
38andy38


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 2931
Location: A BlueQuickSilver Sig
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's frustrating to watch but the young QB still makes me chuckle with his gunslinger mentality. I'll give him credit for having a short memory.

I read this this morning - Stafford is only 4 months older than Rookie QB Tannehill.


LeShoure with some sweet feet!!
_________________


2013 Adopt A Lion - Reggie Bush
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 20757
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good run
_________________


CWood21 wrote:
This anti-Teddy crap is getting out of hand.


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stylish313


Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 15023
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can score here, we're in great position to win this game.

All things considered, I'll take that 10 times out of 10.
_________________
Oh no, we suck again
- Calvin's out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 11 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group