Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

COD: Black Ops II (Volume 2)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: COD: Black Ops II (Volume 2) Reply with quote

The last thread was about to hit 100 pages.

Quote:
COD: Black Ops II Thread (Volume 1)

Feel free to post your gamer tags (PSN and XBL), and I'll run an updated list from this OP so people can use it as a reference.

Quote:
PSN

Eagles_808 | DesertEagle24_
Peppers90 | BDowdell15
james.mcmurry13 | jdmcm
Vindicatedxx | Vindicatedxx
Texansfan713 | Texansfan713
Gmen4ev | Matt_Just
hornbybrown | hornby11
Manny/Patrick | Child8_5Please
latinoaustino | latinoaustino
cddolphin | bigreddoggg
opeth0500 | III_SOMA_III
neezy007 | NeoNeezy

Quote:
XBL

HighHopes | Chainedsniper
Flaccomania | kanxalanx

Last edited by Eagles_808 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that everyone has had time to play it, a few questions from someone who doesn't own it.

- How are the zombies? How are the maps compared to the release maps from Blops and W@W?
- How are the guns? Is their noticable recoil, and is their to much customization?
- Which do you prefer, Modern Warfare 3 or Black Ops 2 and why?
- How is the lag compensation and hit detecion when compared to Blops 1? I think that was the worst hit detection game I've ever played[CoD wise].

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
Now that everyone has had time to play it, a few questions from someone who doesn't own it.

- How are the zombies? How are the maps compared to the release maps from Blops and W@W?
- How are the guns? Is their noticable recoil, and is their to much customization?
- How is the lag compensation and hit detecion when compared to Blops 1? I think that was the worst hit detection game I've ever played[CoD wise].

-the zombies in this one are like the zombies from the movie 28 Days. Much more difficult
-Guns are good. I think the customization is a little overwhelming but I think it also keeps the game from having one class that everyone uses that just dominates. There is noticeable recoil so I burst fire to control that a bit. My biggest gripe is the ridiculous accuracy on hip firing in this game
-Dunno yet, get back to me after this weekend on that one after I have some serious time to put in
-lag and hit detection are still major issues but not as bad as BO1 in my opinion

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
Vindicatedxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha there are more ps3 players! :p kinds funny since fps are supposedly better on box Wink jk no consle war here.
Vindicatedxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:

Zombies is awesome. Tranzit is the tight I love how you can go anywhere and its more open than ever!

The guns are great. They have a good feel, they don't look or play weird. What I mean is I fe comfortable running and gunning with almost every gun I've used. And the attach et and customizing 10 system is good. The guns are def cool and having 10 points per class def makes you think on what to bring to the battlefield. I like little challenges like that. Things that make you think about your decision and style of play.

Id say BO2 so far. Mw3 was trash. It felt un done, boring, the maps sucked and the guns not that much better. In bo2 the guns and maps are way better.

Not gonna lie the lag hasn't been good. The servers the other day messed up a ton and hosting games may help you even though it shouldn't. The hit detection isn't the best either.
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, got put into two games where the score was 169-32 in the 2nd round. Got losses for both of them. I should have like a 17 w/l, but instead it's around a 8 or so. Why can't they just give you the option not to join games in progress if you choose not to?
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:

Not that much different than the first Black Ops game, outside of the different game modes.

Quote:

I like what they did with the whole customization process in this game, but there is damn near zero recoil on any of the guns in this game that I've used.

Quote:

Probably still Black Ops 2, but the game is seriously flawed and a lot of the changes to the game modes are not needed and make the game worse. The spawn system in MW3 made the game unplayable, IMO.

Quote:

Pretty much the same as Black Ops 1.
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I would not recommend anybody get this game. I already bought the game and I don't really trade games in, so I'll keep Black Ops 2 and continue to play it with friends. However, I wouldn't really recommend anybody buy this game unless they're a super hardcore CoD player. If you're on the fence, don't buy it.

I'm probably going to pick up Halo 4 due to the disappointment of this game.
ICE13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the black ops games and MW games all set in the same CoD universe?

"As always, criminal justice proceedings, if any, take precedence over any NCAA actions" - Mark Emmert, 1982
neezy007

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PSN: NeoNeezy

As mentioned hip firing is crazy accurate. It's kind of stupid that you can run around with an SMG and hip fire and destroy people. That seriously takes no skill.

Spawns in this game kind of suck too. If someone kills me in FFA I would say at least half the time I spawn right next to them or vice versa. I'm surprised people aren't making a big deal about it. In MW3 people were crying in the thread like crazy, and IMO this game is far worse. I basically spawn trapped people in a FFA game. I just had to run back and forth to two points and there was always a freshly spawned dude ready for me to blast.

It's not enough to break the game for me but it's funny to see how there is almost no reaction to the spawning system being kind of crappy.
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya boy hollywud wrote:
So far I would not recommend anybody get this game. I already bought the game and I don't really trade games in, so I'll keep Black Ops 2 and continue to play it with friends. However, I wouldn't really recommend anybody buy this game unless they're a super hardcore CoD player. If you're on the fence, don't buy it.

I think the Call of Duty series may have passed you by. You've been sour on it since the launch of MW3. If you get Halo, hit me up.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/Call0fDutyWiki
Quote:
Activision have announced that #BlackOps2 earned over $500 million worldwide during the first 24 hours that it was on sale

ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
ya boy hollywud wrote:

I think the Call of Duty series may have passed you by. You've been sour on it since the launch of MW3. If you get Halo, hit me up.

I'm still hoping Black Ops 2 will grow on me. Maybe I'll have more fun with it once I reach a higher level and unlock everything. Pretty much all I do is use the pre-made class that has Flak Jacket and Tactical Mask since I'm only a level 22 and you unlock Flak Jacket at 32. Since it's a double XP weekend, I'm hoping to be up to a 32 by today.
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, just won a $50 gift card to KMART at work so I may be picking this up - talk about being lucky.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vindicatedxx wrote:
Ha there are more ps3 players! :p kinds funny since fps are supposedly better on box Wink jk no consle war here.

Halo 4 came out Wink

Is there a magnum type pistol in the game? I've barely played the MP.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

Jump to: