Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What is your forum routine?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coors

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: What is your forum routine? Reply with quote

Trying to liven up our Atlanta Forum.. get some Non-Football chatter going around these parts..

I've seen a thread like this a couple of times throughout the years on other forums, as well as a couple times around Footballs Future over the years as well..

Everyone has their own little routine when it comes to the forums.. as in when you log into the forums, what is your routine on reading the different forums we have around here..

For me personally, I always start out checking the NFL News forum first. This is because I like to know what the I guess you could say "top stories" are that are going on in the football world.

After checking NFL News, my next stop is always our own Atlanta Falcons forum. Being a die hard Falcons fan just like most of yall are, Ive got to see whats going on when it comes to our Dirty Birds.. whether it is some breaking news like us cutting Ray Edwards, or stopping by the Game Day Thread to see what the rumblings are regarding our upcoming game, or maybe even some "trash talk" from our opponents fans.

Following a trip to the Atlanta boards, my next stop is always an "egosearch." To those of yall that don't know what I mean by an "egosearch," I am referring to the "View your posts" link on the main forum homepage. If I hadn't been on the forums super recently, I tend to forget exactly what other threads that I had posted in the last time from all across the forum. For example, if I had asked a question about a prospect in the NFL Draft forums, I can see what thread I was talking in and notice if there had been any new posts in that thread since I had been there last. Or, maybe I had said something in the Panthers forum in a particular thread and want to see if I had gotten a response. Having all of the threads I had posted in all in one area, its easier for me to keep up with what I had responded to or not.

Those are my personal first 3 stops that I make when I come here to Footballs Future, and I go in that exact order each and every time. After those first 3 areas, I usually take a peak in the Basketball or Entertainment forums, however the order in which I do those, if even at all, is not set in stone. The order of those just come from whatever I am thinking at the time..

So, what about yall? Do yall have a specific routine that you take when you come here? If you do, share with us the route yall take!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mostly post from my iPhone. The tabs I have open are:
Madden 2013 and Video Games
Atlanta Falcons
College Football
NFL General

Also frequently go to:
NFL Draft
Basketball
2013 NFL Mock Draft
This 'Aint Sports Talk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Mostly post from my iPhone. The tabs I have open are:
Madden 2013 and Video Games
Atlanta Falcons
College Football
NFL General

Also frequently go to:
NFL Draft
Basketball
2013 NFL Mock Draft
This 'Aint Sports Talk

I have an HTC Evo 4G, which is android based, but I really don't like web browsing on my phone on a non mobile site.. so if I get on the forums on my phone I really will only go to the News or the Atlanta forums, and primarily only to read.. I will rarely post something via my phone.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

College Football
Atlanta Falcons
TAST

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much just the Falcons Forum for me. I go to NFL News every once in a while.
GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falcons then nfl news or vice-versa

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
devils1854

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entertainment
College Football
Baseball
Entertainment
Atlanta Falcons
Basketball
TAST
Entertainment
-other crap

#JDI
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always:
NFL Gen
NFL News
ATL Falcons
TAST
Entertainment

Sometimes:
Bball
Baseball

When I'm really bored:
NFL Comparison
NFL Draft

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
maggot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much just giantjugs.com then the surf report followed by the weather report just to make sure the surf report ain't lying to me then back to jugs

Jgoldiscool is da man ^^^
2012 Adopt a Falcon: Matt Ryan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: