Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12 GDT - Giants vs Packers - Oh god. So...week 13...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acgott

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUT:

WR Domenik Hixon, LB Jacquian Williams

Questionable:

S Kenny Phillips, LB Keith Rivers

Probable:
RB Ahmad Bradshaw, DT Linval Joseph

Phillips is expected to be back this week after missing 6 games. Giants will probably play a lot of 3 Safety sets as Stevie Brown has been playing extremely well.
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Out: T. Manning (backup LB), Matthews III, Shields, Woodson.

Questionable: Jennings, Quarless.

I think Jennings gets held out another week. Would love to see Andrew Quarless get some play. He broke his leg vs. you guys last year in the regular season and was on the PUP to start the year. Has not seen the field in 2012.

He would be a valuable asset vs. your pass rush. Here he is absolutely de-cleating Jared Allen last year and then making a nice route adjustment and then catch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLFMS4VP2fk

What's the injury report for the G-Men?

Did Not Participate in Practice
RB Ahmad Bradshaw (Foot)
WR Domenik Hixon (Ankle)
DT Linval Joseph (Knee)

Limited Participation in Practice
S Kenny Phillips (Knee)
LB Keith Rivers (Calf/Knee)
LB Jacquian Williams (Knee)

These are as of yesterday ... Im assuming we have no one out but many people limited.

We the North
strat1080

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Pugger wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
Apparently we are 2.5pt favorites. Laughing The same team that got SMASHED by the Bengals.

We lost to Indy and barely squeaked out a win against the Jags. Our O line is a mess with only one true tackle starting at left and Methuselah at center. We can't run the ball worth a damn either. Plus you are coming off your bye and we have a bunch of walking wounded who probably will not play. I don't think you guys have a lot to worry about. Confused

You haven't been paying attention to the Giants I see. The way we've been playing the last month or so any team in the NFL makes me worry at least a little...and the Packers have won what, 5 straight and from what I can tell still have Aaron Rodgers at the helm...

True, we don't get many Giant games down here but as phillipraz said, as long as you have your D line and we have our O line I fear for Rodgers' safety. Rodgers isn't playing like he did in 2011 either.

Did you actually expect him too? Seasons like that don't come to fruition that often. To be fair, Rodgers is on pace for 43 TDs and 10 INTs and is currently leading the NFL in passer rating. While he isn't playing like he did in 2011 he is playing MVP caliber ball.
strat1080

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
I think the Giants need this one way worse than the Pack. Let's hope they play with some urgency

I disagree. The Giants play in a weak highly overrated division. A loss could put Green Bay in 3rd place in the division. The Giants really don't have much competition at this point for the NFC East.
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strat1080 wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
I think the Giants need this one way worse than the Pack. Let's hope they play with some urgency

I disagree. The Giants play in a weak highly overrated division. A loss could put Green Bay in 3rd place in the division. The Giants really don't have much competition at this point for the NFC East.

But with the Pack winning five straight and the Giants losing their last two, one could easily make the argument that the Giants need this more than Green Bay.

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
Pugger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strat1080 wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:

Not if the Bears lose and not even if the Vikes win. We'd all be tied for first.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strat1080 wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:

No competition? Laughing With the way we are turning the corner and the competitive games we play inside the nfc east I'd definitely say there is competition. The Giants are the better team,but we can win the division.Just saying,not trying to troll.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
strat1080 wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:

No competition? Laughing With the way we are turning the corner and the competitive games we play inside the nfc east I'd definitely say there is competition. The Giants are the better team,but we can win the division.Just saying,not trying to troll.

The Eagles can win the division too. Highly unlikely...but they still can.

Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard 2014, Bringer of the Cavalry
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
strat1080 wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
Ugh.... I was trying not to think about watching these shmucks play until after Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday). This thread just reminded me that eventually they will 'play' again. I really hate everyone on the team right now for how they have played their last 4 games.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the rebound.

I dislike most of the packers team as a whole ... they all seem like cocky arrogant jerks that I wouldn't want to hang out with. Most of their players are overrated and their fans think that every player is top 5 at their position.

I was so happy when we beat them in the playoffs because I thought it would derail their fans and stop them from thinking how everyone on their team is the best in the NFL ... but alas it didnt

None of the players on either of these teams would want to hang out with any of us. Someone had to break the illusion sometime.
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
strat1080 wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:

Was that for me? I wasn't saying they would Smile I'm just saying if they were to win out and the other teams got lost at sea or something...the Eagles would win the NFC east.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIsportsfan wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
Ugh.... I was trying not to think about watching these shmucks play until after Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday). This thread just reminded me that eventually they will 'play' again. I really hate everyone on the team right now for how they have played their last 4 games.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the rebound.

I dislike most of the packers team as a whole ... they all seem like cocky arrogant jerks that I wouldn't want to hang out with. Most of their players are overrated and their fans think that every player is top 5 at their position.

I was so happy when we beat them in the playoffs because I thought it would derail their fans and stop them from thinking how everyone on their team is the best in the NFL ... but alas it didnt

None of the players on either of these teams would want to hang out with any of us. Someone had to break the illusion sometime.

But my momma said that everyone likes me ...

We the North
Pugger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

strat1080 wrote:
Pugger wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Pugger wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
Apparently we are 2.5pt favorites. Laughing The same team that got SMASHED by the Bengals.

We lost to Indy and barely squeaked out a win against the Jags. Our O line is a mess with only one true tackle starting at left and Methuselah at center. We can't run the ball worth a damn either. Plus you are coming off your bye and we have a bunch of walking wounded who probably will not play. I don't think you guys have a lot to worry about. Confused

You haven't been paying attention to the Giants I see. The way we've been playing the last month or so any team in the NFL makes me worry at least a little...and the Packers have won what, 5 straight and from what I can tell still have Aaron Rodgers at the helm...

True, we don't get many Giant games down here but as phillipraz said, as long as you have your D line and we have our O line I fear for Rodgers' safety. Rodgers isn't playing like he did in 2011 either.

Did you actually expect him too? Seasons like that don't come to fruition that often. To be fair, Rodgers is on pace for 43 TDs and 10 INTs and is currently leading the NFL in passer rating. While he isn't playing like he did in 2011 he is playing MVP caliber ball.

No, of course not. Last year his play was other-worldly and almost impossible to replicate. I'm sure you will agree the big fellas up front have to play well for the Pack to have a chance tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugh game on tap , the only thing i expect is a Complete 60 mins of hard hitting smash mouth action! , Should be a good one right down to the wire , Giants & Packs will come to play Hard 4 Certain.
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Hugh game on tap , the only thing i expect is a Complete 60 mins of hard hitting smash mouth action! , Should be a good one right down to the wire , Giants & Packs will come to play Hard 4 Certain.

?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: