Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W11 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (8-1) vs. Arizona Cardinals (4-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Listened to most of the game, and I think this is the worst team since TD/Smitty/Ryan regime started.

I have no idea how you could come to that conclusion

Because he thinks you can look at a box score and figure out exactly what happened. Not to mention if you just look at the statement alone, it's pretty idiotic.
devils1854

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Listened to most of the game, and I think this is the worst team since TD/Smitty/Ryan regime started.

Because he thinks you can look at a box score and figure out exactly what happened. Not to mention if you just look at the statement alone, it's pretty idiotic.

It's funny you talking about box scores since that's all you base wanting BJ Upton on for the Braves.

Just because I listened to this game, doesn't mean I don't k is what this tema is all about. It does have 10 games of evidence, but like usual, you plead ignorance and tho k that Matt Ryan is the greatest QB in the world, and you're favorite teams are th best ever, and it's a miracle that they ever lose.

#JDI
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL at the Ryan thread in general. Clearly a troll thread and they do nothing about it. LULZ.

XBL GT: l JGOLD l
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

It's funny you talking about box scores since that's all you base wanting BJ Upton on for the Braves.

Just because I listened to this game, doesn't mean I don't k is what this tema is all about. It does have 10 games of evidence, but like usual, you plead ignorance and tho k that Matt Ryan is the greatest QB in the world, and you're favorite teams are th best ever, and it's a miracle that they ever lose.

I don't know what bj upton has to do with anything regarding e falcons.but since you brought it up weren't you the one listing his stats this year.

Man, your really reaching aren't you. Lets just look at your statement. "I listened to its of the game and this is the worst team we've had" one, I'm shocked you managed to listen to most of the game, two listening is obviously not watching. I've never said ryan is the best. In fact, if you look at through the thread you'll see plenty of criticism baded on, you know, actually watching the game.

Our pass o is better than ever under ryan/smith and same with our pass d. We've yet to have our entire fronts seven play together but it def need improvement. There's plenty of teams with worse run games than ours that has won the sb so it's not a big concern this season.

We should all take your approach though..."omg, i saw on espn Ryan threw 5 picks. This team sucks!"
terrell123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know what to think about this game. On one hand, we almost lost to the freakin Cardinals at home, and Ryan looked like garbage. On the other hand, this same defense gave Tom Brady fits in NE, when they beat the Patriots. I guess I'm going to have to just take this win, and move on. Try to forget about this one. Smile
GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next time falcons play is on my bday so i definitely gonna be on ff

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
swoosh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
swoosh wrote:
I missed this game--slept in due to depression from the Ducks losing last night--but it's safe to say this win was not pretty. But a win is a win and I'll take it. 9-1 feels good.

Its definitely better that you didn't watch the game and all you see is that we won. But the best thing is that.....
NOTRE DAME IS RANKED #1 IN YA FACE!

The condoms are going to troll ND next week. Well, I should rephrase that, Lee is going to troll ND next week.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
I missed this game--slept in due to depression from the Ducks losing last night--but it's safe to say this win was not pretty. But a win is a win and I'll take it. 9-1 feels good.

It was ATROCIOUS. Worst game since the early Bucs game last year, and would have been worse but for the result.

And yet we still won despite -5 in TO differential. Matt now 31-5 at home and has never lost to a non-winning record team.

3rd consecutive 300 yard game for Ryan Laughing

Seriously, other than Babs, Abe, the secondary and Roddy, the game film should be stapled to their eyeballs on Tuesday:

Foster-A-Falcon: Matt Bryant
2013 Stats: 24/27 FG (88.9%), 39/39 XP (100%)
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Its definitely better that you didn't watch the game and all you see is that we won. But the best thing is that.....

The condoms are going to troll ND next week. Well, I should rephrase that, Lee is going to troll ND next week.

Pfft, without Barkley?
Stephon Tuitt is gonna troll the Trojans and their little freshman left tackle. He's the next guy TD is gonna trade up for, man he's such an animal!

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
delpanator23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
swoosh wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Pfft, without Barkley?
Stephon Tuitt is gonna troll the Trojans and their little freshman left tackle. He's the next guy TD is gonna trade up for, man he's such an animal!

It doesnt really matter because come January the SEC is taking home its Seventh in a row Wink

^^^Kempes on the sig!

Adopt a Dirty Bird: Kroy "The Beer Truck" Biermann
adam9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
LOL at the Ryan thread in general. Clearly a troll thread and they do nothing about it. LULZ.

I went and asked why it wasn't locked. Got a bland response from a mod.

Pretty funny about all the haters. 9-1 is 9-1...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

delpanator23 wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
swoosh wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Pfft, without Barkley?

It doesnt really matter because come January the SEC is taking home its Seventh in a row Wink

Hahaha its good that you have a conference to believe in man, I'm happy you found something that floats your boat. Cause rooting for Ole Miss just wasn't cutting it haha

delpanator23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
swoosh wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Pfft, without Barkley?

Hahaha its good that you have a conference to believe in man, I'm happy you found something that floats your boat. Cause rooting for Ole Miss just wasn't cutting it haha

I have faith in Ole Miss winning the Egg Bowl this weekend and going to a bowl game. We're raising some cain in recruiting this year. The future looks bright, I have faith.

^^^Kempes on the sig!

Adopt a Dirty Bird: Kroy "The Beer Truck" Biermann
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
swoosh wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Pfft, without Barkley?

Max Wittek has his game face on.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:

I went and asked why it wasn't locked. Got a bland response from a mod.

Pretty funny about all the haters. 9-1 is 9-1...

Some idiot on there said that Matt is the weakest link on the Falcons Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: