Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Jets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who was the Player of the Week for week 10?
Sam Bradford- 28/39 275yrds 2 TD
45%
 45%  [ 10 ]
Steven Jackson: 101 yards, 1 TD
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Danny Amendola: 11 rec 102 yards
40%
 40%  [ 9 ]
Mario Haggan: 5 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Michael Brockers: 3 tackles, 1.5 sacks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

xKURTWARNERx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradford looked absolutely miserable today. He was soundly outplayed by Sanchez.

He had a few good plays, but just refused to throw the ball 10-15 yards downfield. But then when the game was out of reach, he was just flinging the ball 45 yards down field in the "area" of givens (who was in single coverage on several of those).

Extremely depressing that he has not developed as quickly as Andrew luck has. Luck is taking control of his offense, with as much or less talent than us.

Quote:

Ram's Front Office:
"Tye Hill haunts my dreams.
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Well... Good try this year, at least a promising future seems to be in store.

Who knows.

I still think in a year or two we can have a good team. We are all just sick of waiting Sad

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
RamRod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really don't know why Jackson didn't get more carries today.
S-jax39

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamRod wrote:
Really don't know why Jackson didn't get more carries today.

Thats what Im trying to figure out. It just makes no sense.
stlblackshirt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be obvious by now. The Rams need a legit #1 WR that can work outside the numbers, more OL/DL depth, and S help. Brian Schottenheimer needs to tighten his gameplans up. And let's be honest: Sam Bradford needs work. We all see the physical and natural gifts that kid has but that doesn't take away from the fact that he also makes boneheaded plays (ex: the Eric Smith INT where the throw had NOTHING behind it, or choosing to throw it there in the 1st place).

OK guys, simple question to you: how would you fix this? Was this an off day for the new regime or a troubling sign of things to come?
ramsfan55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at the bright side Janoris Jenkins played decent and didnt get burned! Laughing
sackmaster91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xKURTWARNERx wrote:
Bradford looked absolutely miserable today. He was soundly outplayed by Sanchez.

He had a few good plays, but just refused to throw the ball 10-15 yards downfield. But then when the game was out of reach, he was just flinging the ball 45 yards down field in the "area" of givens (who was in single coverage on several of those).

Extremely depressing that he has not developed as quickly as Andrew luck has. Luck is taking control of his offense, with as much or less talent than us.

The guy is in his 3rd year. I have been saying it since his second when he showed absolutely no improvement... Sam Bradford is not a winning NFL QB. Obviously you let him finish out the year and see if something can click somewhat... but I I can already tell you it won't. We should go a different direction next year... but I'm not a huge fan of just reaching on QB's and hope they pan out because they almost never do if it's not obvious that they are a sure thing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sackmaster91 wrote:
The guy is in his 3rd year. I have been saying it since his second when he showed absolutely no improvement... Sam Bradford is not a winning NFL QB. Obviously you let him finish out the year and see if something can click somewhat... but I I can already tell you it won't. We should go a different direction next year... but I'm not a huge fan of just reaching on QB's and hope they pan out because they almost never do if it's not obvious that they are a sure thing.

He's also in his 3rd system as well, I'd give him 2 more years with the same OC until it's time to move on from him. Sure he's made his fair share of mistakes today but that's bound to happen with the lack of continuity with this offensive unit.

The Rams have the foundation for talent, they've put the players in the right system, and you're wondering why it isn't paying dividends right now? It's simple, we lack CONTINUITY. Teams like the Packers, Steelers, Patriots, Bears, and Texans are all playing lights out football right now because they've been on the same page for years. We've went through 3 different regimes including this one for the last 5 years and that usually spells disaster when no one is on the same page. Give this team time, I expected growing pains and it hurts watching this team play garbage football but it'll pay dividends in the long run.
Brodie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jrry sounds like he is about to slice his wrists lol. Dont worry dude we always got next next week

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Jamison.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie wrote:
Jrry sounds like he is about to slice his wrists lol. Dont worry dude we always got next next week
This made me laugh. Laughing

Jamison.'s Gallery
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It offended me to have a Rams jersey on while watching that game today. It didn't seem like one player showed up to play the entire game. We started pretty strong but seems like we had mailed it in before the end of the 1st.

Schotty called a horrible game, I really don't see how Steven only got the ball 13 times, he was averaging over 6 yards per carry. He was abusing their defense. Sam on the other hand looked horrible aside from the first drive. Nice to see us at least get touchdowns when we are within the 10, too bad it takes 4 downs.

The announcers kept asking the question, "Why did Jeff decide to go for 2 at the end there?" My personal opinion is that he did it for momentum. Our offense had finally started to get a little groove and I think he thought maybe he could give us some swagger. Not positive though.

That onside kick was really a disappointment. Hekker had an almost perfect, they don't fall that way all that often. Is it Hekker that is really our rookie boot that we haven't talked about enough? What a player he has been for our team.
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really understand how one week the Rams can play one of the best teams in the NFC tooth and nail on the road, then totally lay an egg against a team that has had problems all season long. But then I realize...when the Jets are on, they are ON. When the Rams are off, they are OFF.

Now I just want to see Pead and Quick getting some more playing time. I still have faith in both players (especially Quick). I was really bummed out when I saw the score, but we all have to remember...the Rams are not a playoff caliber team. It would have been nice to see them make a run, but I think all of us felt the team would win about 5-6 games this year, and right now that's what it is looking like.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie wrote:

Nah, that would mean I am feeling depressed or sorrow. I'm feeling anger and resentment. A killing spree is more likely. Laughing Twisted Evil

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hindsight time....DX is killing it today.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
chris00cm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a new low for Rams fans. Haven't felt this bad about a loss since week 2 last year.

The entire team played like complete crap and let the worst team in the league come to their home and stomp on them. After what us fans have been through, "sure wins" have been few and far between. This was a sure win. The team should be embarrassed.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: