Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Which Personality Type Are You?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Result Did You Get?
ISTJ (The Inspector)
10%
 10%  [ 12 ]
ISFJ (The Protector)
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
INFJ (The Counselor)
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
INTJ (The Mastermind)
24%
 24%  [ 27 ]
ISTP (The Artisan)
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
ISFP (The Composer)
6%
 6%  [ 7 ]
INFP (The Healer)
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
INTP (The Architect)
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
ESTP ( The Dynamo)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
ESFP (The Performer)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
ENFP (The Champion)
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
ENTP (The Visionary)
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
ESTJ (The Supervisor)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
ESFJ (The Provider)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
ENFJ (The Teacher)
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
ENTJ (The Commander)
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 110

Ataal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INTJ - The Mastermind.

Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(62%) Judging(1%)

That about sums me up. Hate crowds, always over thinking stuff. IT career chose me, I didn't chose it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BornToFly wrote:
INFJ-The Protector

Pretty spot on, I think.

Quote:
As an INFJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit with your personal value system.

INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.

INFJs place great importance on havings things orderly and systematic in their outer world. They put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in their lives. On the other hand, INFJs operate within themselves on an intuitive basis which is entirely spontaneous. They know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. They are usually right, and they usually know it. Consequently, INFJs put a tremendous amount of faith into their instincts and intuitions. This is something of a conflict between the inner and outer worlds, and may result in the INFJ not being as organized as other Judging types tend to be. Or we may see some signs of disarray in an otherwise orderly tendency, such as a consistently messy desk.

INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them. As an extreme example, some INFJs report experiences of a psychic nature, such as getting strong feelings about there being a problem with a loved one, and discovering later that they were in a car accident. This is the sort of thing that other types may scorn and scoff at, and the INFJ themself does not really understand their intuition at a level which can be verbalized. Consequently, most INFJs are protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it. They are deep, complex individuals, who are quite private and typically difficult to understand. INFJs hold back part of themselves, and can be secretive.

But the INFJ is as genuinely warm as they are complex. INFJs hold a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. INFJs are concerned for people's feelings, and try to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. They are very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well. Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful INFJ into a state of agitation or charged anger. They may tend to internalize conflict into their bodies, and experience health problems when under a lot of stress.

Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else. This may result in an INFJ stubborness and tendency to ignore other people's opinions. They believe that they're right. On the other hand, INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them. They believe in constant growth, and don't often take time to revel in their accomplishments. They have strong value systems, and need to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right. In deference to the Feeling aspect of their personalities, INFJs are in some ways gentle and easy going. Conversely, they have very high expectations of themselves, and frequently of their families. They don't believe in compromising their ideals.

INFJ is a natural nurturer; patient, devoted and protective. They make loving parents and usually have strong bonds with their offspring. They have high expectations of their children, and push them to be the best that they can be. This can sometimes manifest itself in the INFJ being hard-nosed and stubborn. But generally, children of an INFJ get devoted and sincere parental guidance, combined with deep caring.

In the workplace, the INFJ usually shows up in areas where they can be creative and somewhat independent. They have a natural affinity for art, and many excel in the sciences, where they make use of their intuition. INFJs can also be found in service-oriented professions. They are not good at dealing with minutia or very detailed tasks. The INFJ will either avoid such things, or else go to the other extreme and become enveloped in the details to the extent that they can no longer see the big picture. An INFJ who has gone the route of becoming meticulous about details may be highly critical of other individuals who are not.

The INFJ individual is gifted in ways that other types are not. Life is not necessarily easy for the INFJ, but they are capable of great depth of feeling and personal achievement.

high five! me too!

These ones really, really, really apply to me.

- They live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities

- They put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in their lives.

- INFJs put a tremendous amount of faith into their instincts and intuitions.

- INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them.

- Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful INFJ into a state of agitation or charged anger. They may tend to internalize conflict into their bodies, and experience health problems when under a lot of stress.

- They have strong value systems, and need to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INTJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(12%) iNtuitive Thinking(38%) Judging(56%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The composer.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENTP

Quote:
"Clever" is the word that perhaps describes ENTPs best. The professor who juggles half a dozen ideas for research papers and grant proposals in his mind while giving a highly entertaining lecture on an abstruse subject is a classic example of the type. So is the stand-up comedian whose lampoons are both funny and incisively accurate.

ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue--both for its own sake, and to show off their debating skills. ENTPs tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. This sometimes confuses, even angers, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport.

ENTPs are as innovative and ingenious at problem-solving as they are at verbal gymnastics; on occasion, however, they manage to outsmart themselves. ENTPs can be prone to "sharp practice" – especially cutting corners without regard to the rules if it's expedient – or, their juggling acts may simply be so over-ambitious they collapse.

Both at work and at home, ENTPs are very fond of "toys" -- physical or intellectual, the more sophisticated the better. Once these have been "solved" or become too familiar, however, they’ll be replaced with new ones.

ENTPs are basically optimists, but in spite of this (perhaps because of it?), they can become petulant about small setbacks and inconveniences. (Major setbacks they regard as challenges, and tackle with determination.) ENTPs have little patience with those they consider wrongheaded or unintelligent, and show little restraint in demonstrating this. In general, however, they are genial, even charming, when not being harassed by life.

In terms of their relationships with others, ENTPs are capable of bonding very closely and suddenly with their loved ones. Some appear deceptively offhand with their nearest and dearest; others are so demonstrative that they succeed in shocking co-workers who've only seen their professional side. ENTPs are also quick to spot a kindred spirit, and good at acquiring friends of similar temperament and interests.

ENTPs may sometimes give the impression of being largely oblivious to the rest of humanity except as an audience: good, bad, or potential. In general this is unfair – but it can be difficult to get an ENTP’s attention when they’re not immediately aware of you, especially for an Introvert.

The best approach in communicating with an ENTP is to be straightforward. No games – they’ll win. No "pulling rank" – they’ll just want to put you in your place. No apologies – you’ll undermine yourself. Try "I need/want to talk to you."

So true Laughing

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
Rei

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually kinda sad that me and NBT are almost the same person.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Commander. I like the sound of that.
Rei

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread, like all other threads relating to this, might be more accurate if you answered what you'd actually DO as opposed to what you want/wish you could do. EVERY TIME this comes up on ANY forum or hell, even real life, INTJ is the most popular. That's just complete BS.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rei wrote:
This thread, like all other threads relating to this, might be more accurate if you answered what you'd actually DO as opposed to what you want/wish you could do. EVERY TIME this comes up on ANY forum or hell, even real life, INTJ is the most popular. That's just complete BS.

I'm kind of mixed on being an INTJ, as from what I've read of it's description, I'm kinda 50/50 on it. The %s that I posted are pretty accurate, IMO, but as a whole it isn't. I'm not very self confident like an INTJ is supposed to be, I'm not a perfectionist, I'm not a very good leader, and I sure as hell wouldn't call myself a mastermind, etc, etc. So I dunno.
1King

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Rei wrote:

I'm kind of mixed on being an INTJ, as from what I've read of it's description, I'm kinda 50/50 on it. The %s that I posted are pretty accurate, IMO, but as a whole it isn't. I'm not very self confident like an INTJ is supposed to be, I'm not a perfectionist, I'm not a very good leader, and I sure as hell wouldn't call myself a mastermind, etc, etc. So I dunno.

So in other words, you are nothing like an INTJ.

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rei wrote:
I'm actually kinda sad that me and NBT are almost the same person.

Dont be, there is a great life to be lived! Wink
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
Rei wrote:

So in other words, you are nothing like an INTJ.

I have the objective views, introversion, I have the laid back personality, etc. I answered every question as honestly as possible, so I dunno. The %s that I got from the test seem accurate, but the descriptions I've read of it aren't a ton like me.

Those percentages:

Quote:
INTJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(12%) iNtuitive Thinking(38%) Judging(56%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
PantherDE90

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENFP
I'm a Champion son

I had to take one of these for a business class last month and got the same thing. As I was reading it the first time I was like "damn their like reading my mind". Pretty sweet.

Quote:
ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of a cosmic whole. They want to both help and to be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. This is rarely a problem for the ENFP, as they are outgoing and warm, and genuinely like people. Some ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.

ENFPs often have strong, if sometimes surprising, values and viewpoints. They tend to try to use their social skills and contacts to persuade others gently (though enthusiastically) of the rightness of these views; this sometimes results in the ENFP neglecting their nearest and dearest while caught up their efforts to change the world.

ENFPs can be the warmest, kindest, and most sympathetic of mates; affectionate, demonstrative, and spontaneous. Many in relationships with an ENFP literally say, "They light up my life." But there is usually a trade-off: the partner must be willing to deal with the practical and financial aspects of the relationship, and the ENFP must be allowed the freedom to follow their latest path, whatever that entails.

For some ENFPs, relationships can be seriously tested by their short attention spans and emotional needs. They are easily intrigued and distracted by new friends and acquaintances, forgetting their older and more familiar emotional ties for long stretches at a time. And the less mature ENFP may need to feel they’re the constant center of attention, to confirm their image of themselves as a wonderful and fascinating person.

In the workplace, ENFPs are pleasant and friendly, and interact in a positive and creative manner with both their co-workers and the public. ENFPs are also a major asset in brainstorming sessions; follow-through on projects can be a problem, however. ENFPs do get distracted, especially if another interesting issue comes along. They also tend towards procrastination, and dislike performing small, uninteresting tasks. ENFPs are most productive when working in a group with a few Js to handle the details and the deadlines.

ENFP
Extravert (33%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Feeling(38%) Perceiving(22%)

BTW, I accidentally clicked ENSP on the poll

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
The Gnat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENTJ

When I take these, I've done it a few times in past years, I'm always basically a coin flip between I and E.

Tom Shean

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
The composer.

*reaches in for fist bump*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: