Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Which Personality Type Are You?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Result Did You Get?
ISTJ (The Inspector)
10%
 10%  [ 12 ]
ISFJ (The Protector)
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
INFJ (The Counselor)
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
INTJ (The Mastermind)
24%
 24%  [ 27 ]
ISTP (The Artisan)
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
ISFP (The Composer)
6%
 6%  [ 7 ]
INFP (The Healer)
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
INTP (The Architect)
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
ESTP ( The Dynamo)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
ESFP (The Performer)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
ENFP (The Champion)
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
ENTP (The Visionary)
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
ESTJ (The Supervisor)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
ESFJ (The Provider)
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
ENFJ (The Teacher)
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
ENTJ (The Commander)
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 111

Flaccomania

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skywindO2 wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
For those of you that are adults with actual jobs, does your personality type match up with your job?

Kinda. Computer programmer was one of the listed jobs for ISTP's. Although I don't do much programming lately, that's what I went to school for and what I was hired for.

Same -- "systems" of IT was listed for INTP (I didn't read the whole list) and I'm a programmer. INTP was all about figuring how things work, why systems work the way they do, being very logical, etc which sums me up to a T.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INFJ-The Protector

Pretty spot on, I think.

Quote:
As an INFJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit with your personal value system.

INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.

INFJs place great importance on havings things orderly and systematic in their outer world. They put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in their lives. On the other hand, INFJs operate within themselves on an intuitive basis which is entirely spontaneous. They know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. They are usually right, and they usually know it. Consequently, INFJs put a tremendous amount of faith into their instincts and intuitions. This is something of a conflict between the inner and outer worlds, and may result in the INFJ not being as organized as other Judging types tend to be. Or we may see some signs of disarray in an otherwise orderly tendency, such as a consistently messy desk.

INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them. As an extreme example, some INFJs report experiences of a psychic nature, such as getting strong feelings about there being a problem with a loved one, and discovering later that they were in a car accident. This is the sort of thing that other types may scorn and scoff at, and the INFJ themself does not really understand their intuition at a level which can be verbalized. Consequently, most INFJs are protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it. They are deep, complex individuals, who are quite private and typically difficult to understand. INFJs hold back part of themselves, and can be secretive.

But the INFJ is as genuinely warm as they are complex. INFJs hold a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. INFJs are concerned for people's feelings, and try to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. They are very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well. Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful INFJ into a state of agitation or charged anger. They may tend to internalize conflict into their bodies, and experience health problems when under a lot of stress.

Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else. This may result in an INFJ stubborness and tendency to ignore other people's opinions. They believe that they're right. On the other hand, INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them. They believe in constant growth, and don't often take time to revel in their accomplishments. They have strong value systems, and need to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right. In deference to the Feeling aspect of their personalities, INFJs are in some ways gentle and easy going. Conversely, they have very high expectations of themselves, and frequently of their families. They don't believe in compromising their ideals.

INFJ is a natural nurturer; patient, devoted and protective. They make loving parents and usually have strong bonds with their offspring. They have high expectations of their children, and push them to be the best that they can be. This can sometimes manifest itself in the INFJ being hard-nosed and stubborn. But generally, children of an INFJ get devoted and sincere parental guidance, combined with deep caring.

In the workplace, the INFJ usually shows up in areas where they can be creative and somewhat independent. They have a natural affinity for art, and many excel in the sciences, where they make use of their intuition. INFJs can also be found in service-oriented professions. They are not good at dealing with minutia or very detailed tasks. The INFJ will either avoid such things, or else go to the other extreme and become enveloped in the details to the extent that they can no longer see the big picture. An INFJ who has gone the route of becoming meticulous about details may be highly critical of other individuals who are not.

The INFJ individual is gifted in ways that other types are not. Life is not necessarily easy for the INFJ, but they are capable of great depth of feeling and personal achievement.

fretgod99

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
INTJs are apparently one of the rarest types, FF defies all odds... 11/30 INTJs Laughing
To be fair, based on the closeness of the scores and how I might answer a particular question on a particular day, I could be:

INTJ
INFJ
INTP
INFP

*shrug*

I'm whichever one is the best one.

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
x0x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENFJ (The Teacher)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

To the maxxxxxxx....... Laughing
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 1/5 so far are extroverts, interesting. Then again this is a forum, so it makes sense that there are a lot more introverts. In fact one of the hobbies listed for introverts is using a computer.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
i scored enfj when i was freshman in high school, its da truth

Are you now a teacher, consultant, psychologist or something else of that nature?

Nope. Laughing
Blahman88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISTP, but I hate Art

Rei

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENFJ every single time I do this, whether it's online or an actual test.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
Ridiculously introverted
Ridiculously sensing
Ridiculously thinking
Very judging

So ISTJ, and not really close.
I'm an ISTJ as well, but I think a little less and judge a bit more Laughing

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
fretgod99

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
I think a little less and judge a bit more Laughing
Sig-able?

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Bohlmann20

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
Sciz wrote:
Ridiculously introverted
Ridiculously sensing
Ridiculously thinking
Very judging

So ISTJ, and not really close.
I'm an ISTJ as well, but I think a little less and judge a bit more Laughing
It's important to note that the "judge" factor for the last interval of your personality acronym isn't judging as in judging someone. If you're a person with a J, it doesn't mean you judge people a lot, but rather that, when put in a situation that needs solved (for an example), you go off of past experiences to help you solve it.

On the other hand, if you were a perceiver instead of a judger, you'd me more inclined to improvise in a situation that needed solving.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.

The creepy kind.

Oh that wasn't an option

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
G Harmon

Commander

Makes sense,

I'm a leader but I think a lot and take A LOT of responsibility when we and my group go out.

I usually make all the plans too but i consider everyone opinion in what to do.

G.Harmon MLB #9
...Stop, You're Looking At Brilliance. G.G.T.G
jagman777

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last time I did one of these it was ENTP, I'm sure it hasn't changed much since, but-

I don't put a lot of stock into this test or personality tests in general, even though this one is probably more valid then your average personality quiz made by some 17 year old girl. The "traits" you receive are for the most part overwhelmingly broad and positive, and such the results are often accepted by the test taker as positive reinforcement.

The biggest concern though is the bias of the people taking the test, who are proven to almost always project how they want to be viewed/how they view themselves in their answers, thus not getting an accurate measure of their true personailty.
ColumbusCrewzer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody else got the Artisan?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11

Jump to: