Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Which Personality Type Are You?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Result Did You Get?
ISTJ (The Inspector)
10%
 10%  [ 12 ]
ISFJ (The Protector)
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
INFJ (The Counselor)
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
INTJ (The Mastermind)
24%
 24%  [ 27 ]
ISTP (The Artisan)
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
ISFP (The Composer)
6%
 6%  [ 7 ]
INFP (The Healer)
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
INTP (The Architect)
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
ESTP ( The Dynamo)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
ESFP (The Performer)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
ENFP (The Champion)
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
ENTP (The Visionary)
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
ESTJ (The Supervisor)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
ESFJ (The Provider)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
ENFJ (The Teacher)
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
ENTJ (The Commander)
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 110

NextBigThing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The funny thing about the Gettysburg Address is that it wasn't supposed to be some long, famous speech - he even begins it with "men will not long remember the words said here today" (or something like that). Wasn't too accurate with that prediction... Laughing

I can see it. The job itself is one which will bring out many different sides of an individual. Abe walked the line very well. President's need to be extremely "of their time" - both to get elected and govern effectively. ENFJs are naturally populist, but they're very idealistic. They make great 'Captains' in that they can steer the 'ship' in the right direction, but are big enough populists/consensus - and care about pleasing others so much - that they can adjust like a chameleon to different people & certain settings to effectively accomplish their predetermined goals, which are still based upon their own values. Their idealism is what makes them 'leaders' instead of tools. In that sense, they will also show INTP characteristics at times, but dont be fooled - it is really just a side of their ENFJ personality coming out as the job calls for it.

150 years later & Lincoln is still the prototype for Presidents. Not talking values or positions on issues, strictly his approach / style to working within the system to accomplish things.
Kiltman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'll concede to you on it. I don't know enough about ENFJs to know if that's right....but I was only thinking of his presidential self and not really taking into account the rest of him.

To broaden your point I think all great leaders have shown slight INTP tendencies. Part of being a great leader is in some way analyzing and thinking of the best solutions...and be concise with what people need to hear. And that fits how the INTP is always like.

A lot of philosophers and brilliant people are INTPs (Socrates, Einstein, Darwin to name a few).....INTPs spend as much time as possible in the mind, trying to figure things out so it makes sense.....but most of them never lead because at some point you must join in and embrace the people/soldiers you are leading/governing which isn't a natural thing for them. So as a tool yes I believe Lincoln was an INTP when he had to be as president....and he had to be a lot....but it seems he could shut it down in his personal life and be more engaged with his family and others he interacted with.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much.

Us ENFJs are a complicated bunch. Talented as hell, but complicated. The heights of our peaks are matched only by the depths of our lows. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Mohr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Mohr wrote:
I got ISTJ for all of the tests.

I guess i must be an ISTJ.

Whew! I've always seen you as an ISTJ, just didn't want to say anything.

Not sure if serious...

[quote="Silver&Black88"]
IS SHE STUPID WITH THE LIGHTS OFF?!?[/quote]
PurpleLion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
INTJs are apparently one of the rarest types, FF defies all odds... 11/30 INTJs Laughing
You would only have to understand the personality traits of some people who post on this forum. They will watch sports and that activity is usually indoors. Analyzing to understand more and not afraid to give their own opinions. Most are not argumentative and they're very respectful of the views of others. In astrology there are less often Aries, Scorpio or Pisces who post on sports forums. Mostly there will be Capricorn, Taurus, Aquarius or Virgo. Sometimes there will be Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Cancer or Libra.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ESFP The performer

No

#JDI
Kiltman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurpleLion wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
INTJs are apparently one of the rarest types, FF defies all odds... 11/30 INTJs Laughing
You would only have to understand the personality traits of some people who post on this forum. They will watch sports and that activity is usually indoors. Analyzing to understand more and not afraid to give their own opinions. Most are not argumentative and they're very respectful of the views of others. In astrology there are less often Aries, Scorpio or Pisces who post on sports forums. Mostly there will be Capricorn, Taurus, Aquarius or Virgo. Sometimes there will be Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Cancer or Libra.

Or people just picked The Mastermind cause it sounded the coolest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
PurpleLion wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

I would hope not because that's one that I'd least choose to be like. That kind or any personality that's introvert. Maybe some just faked it, however they would most likely be one of the introvert kinds if they had taken it. My socializing has been quite less in recent years and I kind of like relaxing by being on forums. Still didn't make me the Mastermind because it said that I scored as the Champion. That means that I'm able to read people. My background was with forensic psychiatric patients and that fits. My astrological sign is Leo and knew going in that I would either score as the Champion or the Performer.
Uncle Buck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INTJ

Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(1%) Judging(44%)

•You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
•You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
•You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Elisha Cuthbert - Yet another hottie who loves wearing purple and white. Very Happy Go Vikings!

Big props to gopherwrestler for this awesome sig!
Kiltman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurpleLion wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
]
I would hope not because that's one that I'd least choose to be like. That kind or any personality that's introvert. Maybe some just faked it, however they would most likely be one of the introvert kinds if they had taken it. My socializing has been quite less in recent years and I kind of like relaxing by being on forums. Still didn't make me the Mastermind because it said that I scored as the Champion. That means that I'm able to read people. My background was with forensic psychiatric patients and that fits. My astrological sign is Leo and knew going in that I would either score as the Champion or the Performer.

I meant just "The Mastermind" sounded the coolest....just the name. I doubt it went much further than that.

They all have their positive and negatives for sure.

I got INTP in every test and it was scary accurate. Had I read them before hand I would've know that what I'd get.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having taken it several times in the past I can definitely say that I am an ENFJ.

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you won't be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.
Ether

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got INTP/INFP on both. I got 1% more towards thinking on the first one and 50/50 thinking/feeling on the second one. I guess it matches me.

I strongly have the INP qualities however.
PurpleLion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
PurpleLion wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
]

I meant just "The Mastermind" sounded the coolest....just the name. I doubt it went much further than that.

They all have their positive and negatives for sure.

I got INTP in every test and it was scary accurate. Had I read them before hand I would've know that what I'd get.
I knew what you meant from the previous post you made that quoted me. Just making the point that most of the people said they scored as the Mastermind and they posted with their percentages in here.

Last edited by PurpleLion on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a "Provider" and it is shockingly accurate

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
MathMan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got istj , the inspector, from the long test.

This test is biased because extraverts may not even take the time to take ybe yest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: