Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFC Game of the Week: Bears at 49ers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mock draft time.
DaMike

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
Mock draft time.
yup
CBears019

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
Mock draft time.

1st round pick = offensive coordinator

2nd round pick = box of offensive linemen

3rd round pick = you're cut, there is no 3rd round pick

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

BearsDen1-99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooo tired of Lovie saying he thought they had a good week of practice. "Practice, you talkin practice" lol

NFL=Chicago Bears since 79'
NBA=New York Knicks 81'
MLB=New York Mets 81'
NCAAF=Nebraska Corhuskers 83'
NCAAB=North Carolina 81'
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
Wish you guys luck down the road, and hope to see you guys in the playoffs. Beat the Seahawks please. Very Happy

Yeah this team isnt making the playoffs playing like this. No way. The Seahawks pass rush vs this O line Shocked.

Their pass rush is decent but not all that great. If Cutler plays, you guys should pull it off. Wilson is much better at home, and I believe the game is at Chicago?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give Sean Payton anything he wants
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theindianstud12 wrote:
Give Sean Payton anything he wants

I dont see any chance that happens... although Chicago would be an attractable job for a lot of coacheing candidates, I just can't see us getting over the hump and into that top tier of teams with Lovie Smith and Mike Tice leading the way... I'd be willing to bet Emery agrees with me, we shall see...

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
topwop1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow what a disastrous game. That was extremely hard to watch. You know it's bad when after looking forward to a game all week, you can't even stand to finish watching the whole game from start to finish. I had to turn this one off after the 3rd quarter. The team just got completely dominated in all facets by the 49ers and I wasn't expecting that. Looked like they weren't even ready to play at all. Aldon Smith 5.5 sacks...are you kidding me? The kid is very talented no doubt, but only the Bears porous o-line would make him look that spectacular.

I have been willing to give Tice a free pass for much of this season, but this is just getting to be ridiculous now. The offense is way too predictable and easy to stop. Just look at the 49ers offense in comparison, they kept the Bears d off balance all night with different formations and packages, mind you with a QB making his first start, and they completely shredded them. I call that great game planning, something which is clearly lacking in the Bears department.

Hard to think this is a contending team when all three of it's losses have come to teams who are believed to be strong contenders (Packers, Texans and 49ers) and when it has only beat one team that barely sits above .500 (Colts).

I smell another late season collapse coming. Looks like Lovie is officially on the hot seat now. If the Bears do not make the playoffs after starting 7-1 then that would be inexcusable and Lovie and company would deserve to go. Here's to hoping that doesn't happen but things aren't looking bright after last night. Adding insult to injury, Alshon Jeffery gets re-injured in his first game back. Brick wall
Madmike90

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped posting on here at half time knowing the world was about to fall but kept watching the game…

Let’s get the very few positives out of the way first…

The D in the 2nd half looked far more like our D than it did in the 1st half…it was pretty obvious that we made adjustments on that side of the ball playing more zone coverage than the man coverage we were being burned with in the 1st half…

Ok on to the negatives…

Jason Campbell isn’t worth the money…yeah the Oline was terrible but Campbell wasn’t getting the ball out quick enough either…

We aren’t getting Earl Bennett or any other WR involved enough…when Jay was in the game I figured it was just Jay trying to get the ball to Marshall as much as possible…now I think it might be by design that Marshall is the first look on every play…even when doubled…then with Campbell in he doesn’t have the mentality to throw it into double coverage like Jay does and even when Campbell does it’s not going to be completed because he doesn’t have Jay’s arm…

On last night’s game file we have one starting Olinemen and that’s Lance Louis…Webb started the season well but last night was really poor…I have been saying since Rachal entered the starting lineup that he isn’t a long term option at LG…Garza has been really poor all season…and if Carimi is 100% recovered we are in a bit of trouble because he isn’t getting the job done…I’m all for giving guys time but when your QB is getting killed you have to do something…any illusion of going out and picking up quality you defensive talent is gone…we may as well double dip in the 1st and 2nd round on Oline and sign a starter…blow it up and start again…

Again I’m all for giving guys time but Tice is starting to really worry me as a play called and designer…I don’t think there is a chance we sack him during the season and I don’t think Bates is the answer either considering he has a big say in the design of many of the passing plays…I think at the end of the season we have to take a risk and bring in someone with a lot of creativity…possibly from the college ranks.
Nads786

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
I stopped posting on here at half time knowing the world was about to fall but kept watching the game…

The D in the 2nd half looked far more like our D than it did in the 1st half…it was pretty obvious that we made adjustments on that side of the ball playing more zone coverage than the man coverage we were being burned with in the 1st half…

Ok on to the negatives…

Jason Campbell isn’t worth the money…yeah the Oline was terrible but Campbell wasn’t getting the ball out quick enough either…

We aren’t getting Earl Bennett or any other WR involved enough…when Jay was in the game I figured it was just Jay trying to get the ball to Marshall as much as possible…now I think it might be by design that Marshall is the first look on every play…even when doubled…then with Campbell in he doesn’t have the mentality to throw it into double coverage like Jay does and even when Campbell does it’s not going to be completed because he doesn’t have Jay’s arm…

On last night’s game file we have one starting Olinemen and that’s Lance Louis…Webb started the season well but last night was really poor…I have been saying since Rachal entered the starting lineup that he isn’t a long term option at LG…Garza has been really poor all season…and if Carimi is 100% recovered we are in a bit of trouble because he isn’t getting the job done…I’m all for giving guys time but when your QB is getting killed you have to do something…any illusion of going out and picking up quality you defensive talent is gone…we may as well double dip in the 1st and 2nd round on Oline and sign a starter…blow it up and start again…

Again I’m all for giving guys time but Tice is starting to really worry me as a play called and designer…I don’t think there is a chance we sack him during the season and I don’t think Bates is the answer either considering he has a big say in the design of many of the passing plays…I think at the end of the season we have to take a risk and bring in someone with a lot of creativity…possibly from the college ranks.

I'll agree with this as well. I think our D is not the problem, ever unit is afforded the ability to screw it up once in a while. Look at the Texans, the Niners against the Giants etc etc

At the end of the day we know that this D is still a very good unit and top 3.

Now the offense is not afforded such luxuries, they consistently play like crap and have no answer for elite defenses at all. Our play calling and ball distribution has taken a massive step back. Last year Jay was really playing lights out towards the end, in fact he was winning us games.

With Mike Tice this team has regressed badly, Cutler is playing much worse than last year and the Oline seems to have shown zero imporvement ( alot of that has to do with the talent).

Tice needs to be gone...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not saying your defense didn't make any adjustments in the 2nd half, but part of the reason they looked better is because the Niners got conservative. Kaepernick only attempted 8 passes and I'm guessing only a couple after the score was 27-0.

I just think the defense got hesitant early on after Kaepernick started killing them through the air. At first, our run game was stuffed, but than Gore/Hunter started having a lot of success after the defense stopped stacking the box. It was just one of those games that happens to every team. We have done very well against Rodgers and Stafford, but have been taken to school by Ponder and Bradford Laughing .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:

Ok on to the negatives…

I don't blame the defence at all thy are allowed to have a bad game.

What we saw last night is what our team looks like when our defence is not playing at a CRAZY level.

Our offence is so bad that when we do not score on defence and take the ball away we get crushed.

This is not our year.
WindyCity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game hurts because it shows that we are to flawed to win the Superbowl.

We are not in the same league talent wise with Green Bay and San Fran
Nads786

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our offense is bottom of the crap pile.

I'm confident we will make the playoffs but good luck trying to win a game with our offense. And the sad thing is their best game was week 1 against the colts after that it was bs stats in garbage time (IE titans).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was told at work we got wasted last night. I saw the 'highlights' and deleted the game off my DVR. I hope to hell this was a wake up call for us, from what I saw, the blind and deaf academy would have beaten us. Aldon Smith had 5 and a half sacks? 3 in the first half. Seriously. I partly blame Emery for that. first for only signing one O-lineman during FA last year and for not drafting any o-linemen last April(but we draft 3 DBs, one who is on IR, one on the PS and one who got cut and is on Arizonas PS I believe) Pathetic from us from what I saw. Did our D even show up? We gave up 3 TDs when we average giving up 1 per game. Were there any positives to come out of this game? Jeffery played, seems like that was it. We better get our act together 4 of our next 6 games are divisional games, and we need to win those. All phases need to step up.

Any word on Cutler? NFLNs Tom Waddle said he could be back this week. I hope hes right.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 35 of 37

Jump to: