You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

"Spikes a dirty player" Bills Fans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samgurl775

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
While he may not complain about the refs during the post game. He complains alot after he is hit.
Again, how is this different from any other player in the NFL?

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
Sciz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Exactly where/when did I say he would have complained during the post game?

"Brady also wouldn't have cried about it in his post game interview like Fitz did."
"You're kidding me right."
samgurl775

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Sciz wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
I cant and dont want to, but look at everytime he gets hit. He screams at the refs like they should call a penalty because he was hit.

Like I said, dont believe me ask around. Its not just Bills fans who see it.
Don't go moving the goalposts on us. You disagreed with the statement that Brady wouldn't have complained in his post game interview by saying that he complains a lot during games. Not the same.

TommyC376 wrote:
You're kidding me right. Brady is right up there with Sidney Crosby as one of the bigger whiners in sports. Don't believe me ask around
If you're going to cherry pick quotes, at least do it well:

TommyC376 wrote:
Pats#1 wrote:
Brady also wouldn't have cried about it in his post game interview like Fitz did.
You're kidding me right. Brady is right up there with Sidney Crosby as one of the bigger whiners in sports. Don't believe me ask around.

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

"Brady also wouldn't have cried about it in his post game interview like Fitz did."
"You're kidding me right."

C'mon man you're a better poster than that. Show me EXACTLY where I wrote that Brady would have cried in the POST GAME interview like Fitz did. You can't because I never said it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Sciz wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
I cant and dont want to, but look at everytime he gets hit. He screams at the refs like they should call a penalty because he was hit.

Like I said, dont believe me ask around. Its not just Bills fans who see it.
Don't go moving the goalposts on us. You disagreed with the statement that Brady wouldn't have complained in his post game interview by saying that he complains a lot during games. Not the same.

TommyC376 wrote:
You're kidding me right. Brady is right up there with Sidney Crosby as one of the bigger whiners in sports. Don't believe me ask around
If you're going to cherry pick quotes, at least do it well:

TommyC376 wrote:
Pats#1 wrote:
Brady also wouldn't have cried about it in his post game interview like Fitz did.
You're kidding me right. Brady is right up there with Sidney Crosby as one of the bigger whiners in sports. Don't believe me ask around.
Never did I say that Brady would have cried in the interview. I Bolded that because Brady is one of the bigger criers in the leauge.

Here is a video of him throwing a hissy fit after his helmet hits one of his teammates.

http://youtu.be/mt-RTym0bls

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
C'mon man you're a better poster than that. Show me EXACTLY where I wrote that Brady would have cried in the POST GAME interview like Fitz did. You can't because I never said it.
I'm sorry for analyzing what you post instead of reading your mind.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
I'm sorry for analyzing what you post instead of reading your mind.
It's ok. I'm sure you wont make the same mistake in the future.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Here is a video of him throwing a hissy fit after his helmet hits one of his teammates.

Do you watch football? Have you ever seen a wide receiver not beg for a flag after an incomplete pass? How many times have you seen a quarterback go up to a ref after an incompletion arguing for pass interference? Stop acting like this is something exclusive to Brady, because it's not.

Troy Brown wrote:
Pats#1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/32531903

Courtesy of Ravens defensive tackle Haloti Ngata...

Quote:
In an interview with Dan Patrick that will appear in Sports Illustrated, Ngata was asked to name a quarterback he likes to hit.

"I love hitting Tom Brady because he always complains. He thinks he should never be touched," he said. Patrick then asked if the officials listen to Brady and throw the flag. "No," said Ngata. "My hits are usually clean."

While he may not complain about the refs during the post game. He complains alot after he is hit.

Yes, an interview with a rival team's defensive player is definitely a legitimate reference. Laughing

Going off of your way of "proving" Brady is the biggest whiner...we could literally make an argument for every QB playing today that they whine to refs every time they gets hit.

WE'RE ON TO 2016
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

Do you watch football? Have you ever seen a wide receiver not beg for a flag after an incomplete pass? How many times have you seen a quarterback go up to a ref after an incompletion arguing for pass interference? Stop acting like this is something exclusive to Brady, because it's not.
I never said it was exclusively Brady, but he is one of the bigger ones in the league. I don't expect you guys/girl to see it because he is your QB, but ask around, look after the play when Brady gets hit, he does do a lot of jawing at the refs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

I never said it was exclusively Brady, but he is one of the bigger ones in the league. I don't expect you guys/girl to see it because he is your QB, but ask around, look after the play when Brady gets hit, he does do a lot of jawing at the refs.
I'm sure we'll get unbiased responses from fans of teams that Brady has dominated for the past decade.

Troy Brown wrote:
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

But it was one of your Patriot followers that made it seem like it was only Fitz who has ever done this..

anyways, all I can say is Karma.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Trust the Process.
samgurl775

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
But it was one of your Patriot followers that made it seem like it was only Fitz who has ever done this..

That's not even close to what he said. He said Brady wouldn't have complained about it in his post game conference, which is true.

Troy Brown wrote:
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

I'm sure we'll get unbiased responses from fans of teams that Brady has dominated for the past decade.
Well when you put it like that, theres a reason people hate the Patriots. But I'm sure you can find unbiased posters on this site. I mean hell theres over 60,000 posters on this site theres gotta be a few non pats fans who are unbiased towards Brady

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

That's not even close to what he said. He said Brady wouldn't have complained about it in his post game conference, which is true.
Yeah he woulda just threw a hissy fit in front of the refs.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: