Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pro Bowl Votes
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.MileHigh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Pro Bowl Votes Reply with quote

A bunch of Broncos high up in the votes! A few shockers Rahim Moore and Zane at the top of guards.

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/manning-leads-pro-bowl-votes/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess NFL.com only allowed Denver Broncos fans to vote first.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
I guess NFL.com only allowed Denver Broncos fans to vote first.

Or everyone hopped on the Denver bandwagon lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only Broncos deserving this year are:
- Von Miller
- Ryan Clady
- Peyton Manning
- Britton Colquitt
- Trindon Holliday

I wanted to say Prater but he hasn't had many opportunities this year to prove himself. Doom is injured, same with Kuper, and Champ is definitely not deserving (as much as I hate to say it) although he will probably make it by name. Woodyard is playing great but not elite, and lastly I wanted to say either Chris Harris or Tony Carter but I'm not sure how their play is comparable to the other top AFC corners.

We don't have many elite players but our whole team is playing some good football this year. Definitely more of a team effort than previous years.

e: actually I think Woodyard deserves to make it. And one of either Carter or Harris.
JRebar913

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twizlers wrote:
- Von Miller
- Ryan Clady
- Peyton Manning
- Britton Colquitt
- Trindon Holliday

I wanted to say Prater but he hasn't had many opportunities this year to prove himself. Doom is injured, same with Kuper, and Champ is definitely not deserving (as much as I hate to say it) although he will probably make it by name. Woodyard is playing great but not elite, and lastly I wanted to say either Chris Harris or Tony Carter but I'm not sure how their play is comparable to the other top AFC corners.

We don't have many elite players but our whole team is playing some good football this year. Definitely more of a team effort than previous years.

e: actually I think Woodyard deserves to make it. And one of either Carter or Harris.

revis makes it on his name every year, that guy is a bum. champ makes many plays. int's are hard to come by when you are that good.
Papa-Pwn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twizlers wrote:
- Von Miller
- Ryan Clady
- Peyton Manning
- Britton Colquitt
- Trindon Holliday

I don't see how you can say this. Only them? No DT? Decker? Dumervil?

Prater is 10/11 on FGs and top 3 in the league in touchbacks. He deserves it.

Doom being injured doesn't negate him being 2nd in the AFC DEs for sacks, and 1st in FFs. As of now, he deserves it. He was injured last year and made it.

Woodyard definitely deserves it, glad you realized your mistake.

Also, I don't understand how you can say with such certainty that the 3rd offense and 6th defense only have 3 combined players worthy of being top 4in the AFC at their position this year.

Manning, Miller, Prater, Colquitt, Bailey, Harris, Woodyard, Clady, Beadles, Kuper, Franklin, DT, Decker, Vickerson, Dumervil, Carter, Moore, and Holliday are all playing well enough this year to warrant being in the discussion at the very least. They are all deserving of at least being PB alternates, if not members of the physical squad, or even starters.

This is all a moot discussion though, as none of them will be playing in the game anyway Cool
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
broncos67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demaryius Thomas will make the Pro Bowl, I would take that to the bank.

Thanks, Tzimisce
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-I'm eating crow on Rahim Moore. I knew he could be better but not this quick. Laughing

-LOL Zane Beadles? The AFC must be hard up for Pro Bowl Guards this year. Laughing
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
mke1010

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for:

1. Peyton Manning
2. D. Thomas
3. Ryan Clady
4. Von Miller
5 Dumerville
6. Champ Bailey
7. Colquitt
8. Prater
9. Woodyard
Twizlers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Papa-Pwn wrote:
Twizlers wrote:
- Von Miller
- Ryan Clady
- Peyton Manning
- Britton Colquitt
- Trindon Holliday

I don't see how you can say this. Only them? No DT? Decker? Dumervil?

Prater is 10/11 on FGs and top 3 in the league in touchbacks. He deserves it.

Doom being injured doesn't negate him being 2nd in the AFC DEs for sacks, and 1st in FFs. As of now, he deserves it. He was injured last year and made it.

Woodyard definitely deserves it, glad you realized your mistake.

Also, I don't understand how you can say with such certainty that the 3rd offense and 6th defense only have 3 combined players worthy of being top 4in the AFC at their position this year.

Manning, Miller, Prater, Colquitt, Bailey, Harris, Woodyard, Clady, Beadles, Kuper, Franklin, DT, Decker, Vickerson, Dumervil, Carter, Moore, and Holliday are all playing well enough this year to warrant being in the discussion at the very least. They are all deserving of at least being PB alternates, if not members of the physical squad, or even starters.

This is all a moot discussion though, as none of them will be playing in the game anyway Cool

Ill admit I forgot about DT and Decker. Doom will make it if he comes back from his injury fast and doesn't skip a beat, if not then no. And you are giving much too much credit to the individuals on the offensive line. Run blocking is not that great, and while our pass protection is great, much of that is credit to Manning's release.

And as much as Prater may deserve to go, how many kickers get to the Pro Bowl? Only one. Janikowski usually makes it anyway and this year he is 21/22, technically having a better year.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for anyone's first name started with the letter #1.
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JRebar913 wrote:
Twizlers wrote:
- Von Miller
- Ryan Clady
- Peyton Manning
- Britton Colquitt
- Trindon Holliday

revis makes it on his name every year, that guy is a bum. champ makes many plays. int's are hard to come by when you are that good.

You cant be serious...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
JRebar913 wrote:
Twizlers wrote:
- Von Miller
- Ryan Clady
- Peyton Manning
- Britton Colquitt
- Trindon Holliday

You cant be serious...

I don't even...

Thanks, Tzimisce
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite highlight of Demaryius Thomas is his TD on Revis his rookie year. I knew from that moment on, he would be great.

Twisted Evil
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
JRebar913

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
JRebar913 wrote:
Twizlers wrote:
- Von Miller
- Ryan Clady
- Peyton Manning
- Britton Colquitt
- Trindon Holliday

You cant be serious...

yea. revis cant hold baileys jock.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: