Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Should I return it??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I return the sound bar?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 38 ]
No
55%
 55%  [ 48 ]
Total Votes : 86

Vikefan79

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a Minnesota company to technically you're stealing from Minnesota. That's not nice Okaaaaaay
J Pep 4 Step

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dus10 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Glad to see we can sift through the low lifes of FF. Hope one of you guys loses a large sum of money or a debit/credit card and the person doesn't give it back. You made the mistake! You pay for it!

If I lose a large sum of money or fail to report my lost debit/credit card to my bank I deserve to not have that money.

I think this thread is probably an accurate barometer for those of us who have had to fight for what they have in their life.

I probably grew up poorer than most. And I have had to fight to get where I am and what I have. I'm not low rent anymore. Why should I act low rent?

It isnt about where you come from. It is about where you are.

CK on the sig
J Pep 4 Step

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
lol the best part is people trying to soothe their conscience by saying it's completely fair game

like J Pep said, if you want to keep it, keep it, but don't act like you deserve it or some crap like that

lol. I love the people getting all high and mighty in here, its a dog eat dog world. Live with it.

"Its a dog eat dog world" could just as easily be used as a reason to roll old ladies for their bingo money.

CK on the sig
Harper41

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Pep 4 Step wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
lol the best part is people trying to soothe their conscience by saying it's completely fair game

like J Pep said, if you want to keep it, keep it, but don't act like you deserve it or some crap like that

lol. I love the people getting all high and mighty in here, its a dog eat dog world. Live with it.

"Its a dog eat dog world" could just as easily be used as a reason to roll old ladies for their bingo money.

Theirs quite a big difference between this issue and robbing old ladies. I've made my feelings known numerous times, call Best Buy but if they ain't coming to pick it up they ain't getting it back.

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after much debate? no. you shouldn't. While the honesty in me says hey, you should do the right thing. The issue is that your brother didn't tell them leaving the store. If you do go back at this point, you'll probably get arrested for stealing and it's better to just keep the item.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
tom cody

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you should. Something that expensive that you didn't pay for should be brought back.
MonserinNC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, just keep it. Like the guy above me said, at this point returning it will cause more problems than help. While I dont think you will get arrested, a big company like Best Buy might just fire that kid for making a mistake if you bring it to their attention.

BrotherlyLove wrote:
Cutler isn't sexy enough to be compared to sexy rexy, let's get real

Darrelle Revis wrote:
TEBOWSANITYMANIA
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
J Pep 4 Step wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:

Theirs quite a big difference between this issue and robbing old ladies. I've made my feelings known numerous times, call Best Buy but if they ain't coming to pick it up they ain't getting it back.

It's a dog eat dog world. Those old ladies will have to live with it.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Harper41

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
J Pep 4 Step wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:

Laughing I don't expect anything less from the posters of FF. "Hey lets take this comment and twist it into him beating up and robbing old ladies" Laughing Laughing

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
after much debate? no. you shouldn't. While the honesty in me says hey, you should do the right thing. The issue is that your brother didn't tell them leaving the store. If you do go back at this point, you'll probably get arrested for stealing and it's better to just keep the item.

In what universe would you ever get arrested for that?!?!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
J Pep 4 Step wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:

Laughing I don't expect anything less from the posters of FF. "Hey lets take this comment and twist it into him beating up and robbing old ladies" Laughing Laughing

It's not the action of beating up old ladies that he was comparing. It's the fact that you can use the same argument to defend both actions.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
J Pep 4 Step wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:

Talk about twisting. Confused

I didnt say the actions were comparable. I said you can use the same excuse. The "it's a dog eat dog world" excuse can be used to justify just about anything. You are using it to justify stealing. Others have use it to justify worse.

CK on the sig
Harper41

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Pep 4 Step wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
J Pep 4 Step wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:

Talk about twisting. Confused

I didnt say the actions were comparable. I said you can use the same excuse. The "it's a dog eat dog world" excuse can be used to justify just about anything. You are using it to justify stealing. Others have use it to justify worse.

I was just aggravated by the people acting high and mighty, I don't think you can justify stealing with that phrase, but my response was more to Jrry being a smart allack than your comment.

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
HighHopes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is there 16 pages on this? Laughing

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
Why is there 16 pages on this? Laughing

Because a lot of the people who'd keep it are still trying to justify their actions, rather than just settle with the fact they'd keep it.

Funny that the people who would return it don't feel the need to justify their actions. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 16 of 32

Jump to: