FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We are transitioning to a new forum software platform. Your current password will not work after August 12th. Update the email in your profile so you are not locked out. Click here for more information.

Jenkins and Givens Return...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 11979
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Jenkins and Givens Return... Reply with quote

Rotoworld wrote:
Rams rookies Chris Givens and CB Janoris Jenkins will be active for Week 11, but coach Jeff Fisher declined comment on whether or not they'll start. Both players are practicing in full this week.


Good to see, hopefully they've learned their lesson...
_________________

Rammy on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
STLRamsFan99


Joined: 17 Aug 2012
Posts: 1587
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Jenkins and Givens Return... Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:
Rams rookies Chris Givens and CB Janoris Jenkins will be active for Week 11, but coach Jeff Fisher declined comment on whether or not they'll start. Both players are practicing in full this week.


Good to see, hopefully they've learned their lesson...


My guess was Heard was the instigator in the incident and the rookies went along with him. No excuses though and hopefully a lesson was learned.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D9-EM


Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 719
Location: St. Louis, MO
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Jenkins and Givens Return... Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:
Rams rookies Chris Givens and CB Janoris Jenkins will be active for Week 11, but coach Jeff Fisher declined comment on whether or not they'll start. Both players are practicing in full this week.


Good to see, hopefully they've learned their lesson...


My guess was Heard was the instigator in the incident and the rookies went along with him. No excuses though and hopefully a lesson was learned.


What did they do exactly? Never got the story.
_________________
Go Rams!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STLRamsFan99


Joined: 17 Aug 2012
Posts: 1587
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jenkins and Givens Return... Reply with quote

D9-EM wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:
Rams rookies Chris Givens and CB Janoris Jenkins will be active for Week 11, but coach Jeff Fisher declined comment on whether or not they'll start. Both players are practicing in full this week.


Good to see, hopefully they've learned their lesson...


My guess was Heard was the instigator in the incident and the rookies went along with him. No excuses though and hopefully a lesson was learned.


What did they do exactly? Never got the story.


No one has stated on record what they did other than "break team rules".

Rumor I heard though was that they broke curfew and went to a strip club. That is only rumor though, I have seen no evidence to support that.

Prior to the game, Fisher had them run the steps and candlestick as punishment too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamForLife81-39


Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 2550
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Jenkins and Givens Return... Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
D9-EM wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:
Rams rookies Chris Givens and CB Janoris Jenkins will be active for Week 11, but coach Jeff Fisher declined comment on whether or not they'll start. Both players are practicing in full this week.


Good to see, hopefully they've learned their lesson...


My guess was Heard was the instigator in the incident and the rookies went along with him. No excuses though and hopefully a lesson was learned.


What did they do exactly? Never got the story.


No one has stated on record what they did other than "break team rules".

Rumor I heard though was that they broke curfew and went to a strip club. That is only rumor though, I have seen no evidence to support that.

Prior to the game, Fisher had them run the steps and candlestick as punishment too.


They missed a meeting on tuesday from what i heard
_________________

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3248
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broke Curfew. Heard was probably cut to be an example, He won't cut Janoris or Givens. We need them, not even at CB or WR just keeping Pead on the bench on return duties Laughing Laughing
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 69128
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 99% sure it's a curfew violation knowing the business. Young players tend to do stupid stuff like that during TC but it normally stops there. Good job by Fisher making them an example.

If they had missed a meeting earlier in the week, they likely wouldn't have traveled.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 63966
Location: Jared Goffs Bed
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are playing this Sun.. Jeff said so himself.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group