Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Best Places to Eat in Las Vegas...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheesehead430

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
Cheesehead430 wrote:
If you want a good burger I suggest KGB at Harrah's. Portions are huge and delish.
As stated the Bellagio Buffet is dope, I havent been to a ton of buffets in LV but this is by far my favorite of the ones I've been to.
I'm not sure what your budget is but if you want a GREAT dinner hit up Prime Steakhouse at The Bellagio.
If you want a quality dinner at a more reasonable price try Mon Ami Gabi at Paris.
I found a great Italian place off the strip called Casa Di Amore. Very reasonable prices and good food.
Hash House is a must for breakfast.
We don't have any in Milwaukee so I always hit up The Yard House when I'm in Vegas. It's a chain, off the stirp, but it has like 500 beers on tap and good food.
If you like Rib's check out Ellis Island... Very good.
I went to this one Japanese restaurant off the strip and it was amazing and I forgot what it was called but they don't have a menu and everything is on pieces of paper all over the restaurant... Maybe someone could help with this one.

Ellis Island is pretty underrated. A lot of locals eat there and both of the times i've been there the wait has been over an hour. luckily they have 5 dollar blackjack Very Happy . won my dinner for free basically of that.

Ya I had to wait for a pretty long time the first night I went and we ended up leaving and coming back the next day...

Going off the strip where local go is a good bet too. At least one day you gotta wonder off a bit.
193 rush yards, 4 TD's
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll post where we went after my return...

IDOG_det on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: