Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Best Places to Eat in Las Vegas...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9786
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Best Places to Eat in Las Vegas... Reply with quote

I will be in Vegas next week and I wanted to get some opinions on where to eat...

I'm not picky on food and like to try various cuisine...
_________________

IDOG_det on the sig...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PatriotsWin!


Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 18476
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Las-Vegas/Restaurant/28814?source=tzprtr00

Vegas Mirage Buffet voucher, all you can eat and drink (wine and beer) for 2. Sounds interesting Razz
_________________

Mack on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EliteTexan80


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 38133
Location: Three time Mr. fanTASTic!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffet at The Bellagio. Very Happy
_________________


vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
IrishGreen


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 36725
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack in the box
_________________

El Ramster on the amazing work
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STLRamsFan99


Joined: 17 Aug 2012
Posts: 1349
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
Buffet at The Bellagio. Very Happy


I second that. I think that was the best place I ate at when I went there. So much variety and everything tasted great.

It is the best buffet in Vegas.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STLRamsFan99


Joined: 17 Aug 2012
Posts: 1349
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PatriotsWin! wrote:
http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Las-Vegas/Restaurant/28814?source=tzprtr00

Vegas Mirage Buffet voucher, all you can eat and drink (wine and beer) for 2. Sounds interesting Razz


Not that hard to get free drinks in some of the casinos in Vegas. Played roulette at new york- new york casino, cocktail waitress come to the tables every 15 minutes and you can order whatever drink you want.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 34203
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
Buffet at The Bellagio. Very Happy


I second that. I think that was the best place I ate at when I went there. So much variety and everything tasted great.

It is the best buffet in Vegas.



Actually the best buffet is at the M casino, but that is at the very south end of vegas.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
STLRamsFan99


Joined: 17 Aug 2012
Posts: 1349
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
Buffet at The Bellagio. Very Happy


I second that. I think that was the best place I ate at when I went there. So much variety and everything tasted great.

It is the best buffet in Vegas.



Actually the best buffet is at the M casino, but that is at the very south end of vegas.


Bellagio buffet was featured on one of Food Network's shows. M casino? is that off the Strip?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 34203
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
Buffet at The Bellagio. Very Happy


I second that. I think that was the best place I ate at when I went there. So much variety and everything tasted great.

It is the best buffet in Vegas.



Actually the best buffet is at the M casino, but that is at the very south end of vegas.


Bellagio buffet was featured on one of Food Network's shows. M casino? is that off the Strip?



Yeah it's on very south end of vegas on the way to cali on the 15.


The nicest off strip casino by far. But it is more of a california weekend tourist place.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9782
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hash House A Go Go for breakfast.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Einstein Bagels.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2591
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer to this question is the same as it is for every west coast state: In N' Out.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maes


Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 7007
Location: STRONGISLAND4REAL
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Einstein Bagels.


are you talking about the cruddy chain? or is this an independent place?
_________________
clowney.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maes wrote:
green24 wrote:
Einstein Bagels.


are you talking about the cruddy chain? or is this an independent place?


The chain. Probably the only halfway decent bagel I've had out of New York.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9786
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone suggest a good brunch venue?
_________________

IDOG_det on the sig...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group