Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

More "Anonymous" Cancerous Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of tired of it at this point.

I'm slowly but surely getting on the "fire Rex Ryan" bus. I know the guy is a great coach, and he is one of the best defensive coaches of our time, but at the moment, he's not quite cut out to be a head coach.

It kind of makes me mad that I know he's going to win a Superbowl, either as a HC or DC, and it probably won't be in NY.
ekill08x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:

I'm slowly but surely getting on the "fire Rex Ryan" bus. I know the guy is a great coach, and he is one of the best defensive coaches of our time, but at the moment, he's not quite cut out to be a head coach.

It kind of makes me mad that I know he's going to win a Superbowl, either as a HC or DC, and it probably won't be in NY.

Rex isn't winning a superbowl as HC as long as hes in charge of personel or has say in who they draft. That along with his antics and poor game management. Hes a great defensive mind, but some are ment to stay defensive minds. Rex is one of them. I remember in his opening press conference he said "Im a leader of men", I laugh at that now because he sets such a poor example for a leader. Weve had such extreme HCs. Mangini was a little too much of a stiff, and Rex is way too loose. Maybe we need something in between.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
green24

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we take away Shonn Greene's speaking rights?
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Can we take away Shonn Greene's speaking rights?

The fact Greene is criticizing anybody is laughable.
FootballProdiG

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:

Rex isn't winning a superbowl as HC as long as hes in charge of personel or has say in who they draft. That along with his antics and poor game management. Hes a great defensive mind, but some are ment to stay defensive minds. Rex is one of them. I remember in his opening press conference he said "Im a leader of men", I laugh at that now because he sets such a poor example for a leader. Weve had such extreme HCs. Mangini was a little too much of a stiff, and Rex is way too loose. Maybe we need something in between.

I liken him to Romeo Crennel, great all time Defensive coordinator, absolutely terrible head coach. It looks like the gig is going to be up for Rex soon.
GangGreen718

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greene needs to be released immediately.
Sapo28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judas...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Sanchez struggles this first half, He has gotta make a change in the 2nd half.

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Colt45fool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incarcerated Bob is reporting that Bart Scott is the one that called Tebow "terrible"...

Not sure how much truth is in that tweet, but it's something...and if true, Bart is a coward and a retard. I want him gone. ASAP. He's a big part of the problem both on the field and off the field

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colt45fool wrote:
Incarcerated Bob is reporting that Bart Scott is the one that called Tebow "terrible"...

Not sure how much truth is in that tweet, but it's something...and if true, Bart is a coward and a retard. I want him gone. ASAP. He's a big part of the problem both on the field and off the field

It doesnt really matter at this point. Were going to have a new look next year anyway.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
elwayfan07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Bronco fan. I know Tebow's flaws, and he has many. However, he managed to turn a sinking ship into a playoff team last year. Yes the defense helped a lot. But Tebow made the play when it had to be made. So for someone to rip him "anonymously" is gutless. I would ask this to that guy if Tebow is "terrible" well who on that team (offense anyway) isn't playing terrible. The entire team is, this year anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just need to clean house this is getting ridiculous now. To many personalities on this team and the lack of leadership is pathetic.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colt45fool wrote:

Him & Tim will be gone next year anyway. I'm not saying he didn't, but it's hard for me to think it was Bart. Bart is actually a good guy.

Quote:
Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it. - Johnny Depp
Colt45fool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Colt45fool wrote:

It doesnt really matter at this point. Were going to have a new look next year anyway.
I'd like to think so, but for whatever reason this organization is thinks this is the same Jets of 2010 and fails to make major changes....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Greene may as well have been talking about himself with those comments...

Then again, as bad as he has been, some of the blame goes on the O-line I guess.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: