Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

More "Anonymous" Cancerous Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jetsman82


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 19695
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of tired of it at this point.

I'm slowly but surely getting on the "fire Rex Ryan" bus. I know the guy is a great coach, and he is one of the best defensive coaches of our time, but at the moment, he's not quite cut out to be a head coach.

It kind of makes me mad that I know he's going to win a Superbowl, either as a HC or DC, and it probably won't be in NY.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 8532
Location: Patchogue, New York
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
I'm kind of tired of it at this point.

I'm slowly but surely getting on the "fire Rex Ryan" bus. I know the guy is a great coach, and he is one of the best defensive coaches of our time, but at the moment, he's not quite cut out to be a head coach.

It kind of makes me mad that I know he's going to win a Superbowl, either as a HC or DC, and it probably won't be in NY.


Rex isn't winning a superbowl as HC as long as hes in charge of personel or has say in who they draft. That along with his antics and poor game management. Hes a great defensive mind, but some are ment to stay defensive minds. Rex is one of them. I remember in his opening press conference he said "Im a leader of men", I laugh at that now because he sets such a poor example for a leader. Weve had such extreme HCs. Mangini was a little too much of a stiff, and Rex is way too loose. Maybe we need something in between.
_________________

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 42985
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we take away Shonn Greene's speaking rights?
_________________
ANTHONY RECKER = LIFE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsman82


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 19695
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Can we take away Shonn Greene's speaking rights?

The fact Greene is criticizing anybody is laughable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballProdiG


Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Posts: 7319
Location: The Film Room
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:
I'm kind of tired of it at this point.

I'm slowly but surely getting on the "fire Rex Ryan" bus. I know the guy is a great coach, and he is one of the best defensive coaches of our time, but at the moment, he's not quite cut out to be a head coach.

It kind of makes me mad that I know he's going to win a Superbowl, either as a HC or DC, and it probably won't be in NY.


Rex isn't winning a superbowl as HC as long as hes in charge of personel or has say in who they draft. That along with his antics and poor game management. Hes a great defensive mind, but some are ment to stay defensive minds. Rex is one of them. I remember in his opening press conference he said "Im a leader of men", I laugh at that now because he sets such a poor example for a leader. Weve had such extreme HCs. Mangini was a little too much of a stiff, and Rex is way too loose. Maybe we need something in between.



I liken him to Romeo Crennel, great all time Defensive coordinator, absolutely terrible head coach. It looks like the gig is going to be up for Rex soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GangGreen718


Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1667
Location: Bronx, New York
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greene needs to be released immediately.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sapo28


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 649
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judas...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3126
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Sanchez struggles this first half, He has gotta make a change in the 2nd half.
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Colt45fool


Joined: 28 Jul 2008
Posts: 5673
Location: New Haven, CT
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incarcerated Bob is reporting that Bart Scott is the one that called Tebow "terrible"...

Not sure how much truth is in that tweet, but it's something...and if true, Bart is a coward and a retard. I want him gone. ASAP. He's a big part of the problem both on the field and off the field
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 8532
Location: Patchogue, New York
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colt45fool wrote:
Incarcerated Bob is reporting that Bart Scott is the one that called Tebow "terrible"...

Not sure how much truth is in that tweet, but it's something...and if true, Bart is a coward and a retard. I want him gone. ASAP. He's a big part of the problem both on the field and off the field


It doesnt really matter at this point. Were going to have a new look next year anyway.
_________________

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
elwayfan07


Joined: 13 Nov 2005
Posts: 4954
Location: Pensacola FL
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Bronco fan. I know Tebow's flaws, and he has many. However, he managed to turn a sinking ship into a playoff team last year. Yes the defense helped a lot. But Tebow made the play when it had to be made. So for someone to rip him "anonymously" is gutless. I would ask this to that guy if Tebow is "terrible" well who on that team (offense anyway) isn't playing terrible. The entire team is, this year anyway.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jets2024


Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 33
Location: New York
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just need to clean house this is getting ridiculous now. To many personalities on this team and the lack of leadership is pathetic.
_________________
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 6632
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colt45fool wrote:
Incarcerated Bob is reporting that Bart Scott is the one that called Tebow "terrible"...

Not sure how much truth is in that tweet, but it's something...and if true, Bart is a coward and a retard. I want him gone. ASAP. He's a big part of the problem both on the field and off the field


Him & Tim will be gone next year anyway. I'm not saying he didn't, but it's hard for me to think it was Bart. Bart is actually a good guy.
_________________

Quote:
Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it. - Johnny Depp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colt45fool


Joined: 28 Jul 2008
Posts: 5673
Location: New Haven, CT
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Colt45fool wrote:
Incarcerated Bob is reporting that Bart Scott is the one that called Tebow "terrible"...

Not sure how much truth is in that tweet, but it's something...and if true, Bart is a coward and a retard. I want him gone. ASAP. He's a big part of the problem both on the field and off the field


It doesnt really matter at this point. Were going to have a new look next year anyway.
I'd like to think so, but for whatever reason this organization is thinks this is the same Jets of 2010 and fails to make major changes....
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
moham-17


Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 3885
Location: The Boro
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Greene may as well have been talking about himself with those comments...

Then again, as bad as he has been, some of the blame goes on the O-line I guess.
_________________
JetsfanDan on Point:
Jetsfandan423 wrote:
The DMV is the worst place ever. They are even more unpopular than Manish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group