Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Intersting mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
queens420

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Intersting mock Reply with quote

First time reader long time poster. Spin off a common man bit for you that are unfamiliar.
Anyways did a mock for fun on first pick. Made a few trades nothing unreasonable. And yes went defensive heavy, needs to be done whether we change scheme or not. Let me know what you think. FYI. Last weeks standings and bortles and bridgewater were gone at the time of our #8 pick.

Round 1 Pick 15 (DET): C.J. Mosley, MLB, Alabama
Round 2 Pick 13 (NYJ): Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State
Round 2 Pick 15 (DET): Christian Jones, OLB, Florida State
Round 3 Pick 8: Daniel McCullers, DT, Tennessee
Round 3 Pick 13 (NYJ): Odell Beckham, WR, LSU
Round 3 Pick 15 (DET): Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
Round 3 Pick 32: Zach Mettenberger, QB, LSU
Round 4 Pick 8: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska
Round 5 Pick 8: Marqueston Huff, FS, Wyoming
Round 6 Pick 8: De'Anthony Thomas, RB/WR, Oregon
Round 7 Pick 8: Andrew Norwell, OG, Ohio State
meixdaddy_10

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be awesome if we could end up with that many picks... a bit unreasonable if you ask me.

I think thats one too many lbs and not enough DE's..we need at least one in this draft.

Might be a tad low on Mett even with the injury but would be all for it...he's my #2 behind Bortles.

Really like the thought of Beckham staying in purple..makes sense since spielman likes to double dip schools..

would rather go CB earlier..take Shazier with 1st pick in RD2 (doubt he'll be there but never know) then Roby if available to continue the double dipping

then go DE where you had Baptiste..Mauro Stanford...Martin UNC?
queens420

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meixdaddy_10 wrote:
Would be awesome if we could end up with that many picks... a bit unreasonable if you ask me.

I think thats one too many lbs and not enough DE's..we need at least one in this draft.

Might be a tad low on Mett even with the injury but would be all for it...he's my #2 behind Bortles.

Really like the thought of Beckham staying in purple..makes sense since spielman likes to double dip schools..

would rather go CB earlier..take Shazier with 1st pick in RD2 (doubt he'll be there but never know) then Roby if available to continue the double dipping

then go DE where you had Baptiste..Mauro Stanford...Martin UNC?

Yeah i agree it might be overkill with the lbs but i think we bring back jaref allen or griffen. And christian jones hqs been playing de at fsu but i think hes too small to even be a rotational guy. But would add much needed speed tour lb corp, and i think rebuilding our lb corps would do wonders for our defense. As far as baptiste im intrigued with him being a former wr so the hands are there and the potential to really become a shutdown cb. But i will take your critiques into consideration. I will post another if i feel its worthy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: