Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Eleven: Buccaneers (5-4) @ Panthers (2-7)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuczNGator5 wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
Sooooo Talib just had a pick 6 for the pats
I hope he blows a knee

Hahaha Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:
BuczNGator5 wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
I hope he blows a knee

Hahaha Laughing
I normally don't wish any ill will towards anybody. But all the time and effort we have wasted on him. All the talent he is throwing away. It drives me crazy. I've actually chilled with his cousin a couple times here in Dallas. Trust me Aqib will be in trouble again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuczNGator5 wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
BuczNGator5 wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
I hope he blows a knee

Hahaha Laughing
I normally don't wish any ill will towards anybody. But all the time and effort we have wasted on him. All the talent he is throwing away. It drives me crazy. I've actually chilled with his cousin a couple times here in Dallas. Trust me Aqib will be in trouble again.

We're the ones that traded him away, he didn't somehow screw us. We got every last bit of worth out of him. So it makes a statement like that even less classy, somehow.
indifference

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freeman was amazing with the game on the line. That throw to Vincent Jackson was simply jaw-dropping. Not only was that pass on target, Freeman got nailed on the throw. That guy has ice water in his veins when its time to comeback. Great OT play-calling and execution. GREAT win.

6-4
indifference

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
We definitely deserved to lose this game, but luckily the Panthers aren't very good. Sloppy game from Martin and Freeman (in regulation).

Incredible comeback though. I was disgusted after the last Panthers TD but couldn't turn it off because I've seen Freeman work miracles before, and he didn't let me down. Awesome win, we needed it to stay playoff relevant.

We can beat the Rams and the Eagles, and hopefully get another division win, at least. I doubt we make it to the playoffs with the Saints, Seahawks and Bears/Packers out there, plus the Lions, but it is certainly possible that we finish with a winning record.
The refs tried to GIFTWRAP this game for the Panthers and we still TOOK it. GREAT FEELING. I can't remember the last time I felt that good after a win. Seriously thought we were going to lose after the botched Martin call and they score; and of course earlier the Barron PI call was stupid too. This win was a big FU to the NFL officials today.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't stop watching this...

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/WK_11_CantMiss_Play_Jackson_forces_OT_for_Bucs/12575802-f2fc-4561-9642-c226b005b044

Gives me chills.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the game elsewhere today. From what happened on the scoreboard wise, 27-21 was what I was expecting, as I felt like this would not be an easy game. However, the turn out, WOW! Was amazed we came back, but dang.

Analysis/thoughts?

Offensively:
- Slow start. Our Oline seemed a bit sluggish, as Free was getting hit a lot and not much time to deliver.

- Free's 1st INT was ehh, not bad. It was a pick 6, but he had no time and was getting hit. The 2nd 1 was just wow. Jackson had his man beat and he underthrew him, but then again, he's human, up until the 4th QTR.

- The last couple drives, wow. Freeman just absolutely tore it up. The game shouldn't have even been that way because Martin had crossed the plain before the ball came loose. But even when things didn't go our way with the officials, Freeman shifted to another level. That TD pass to Vincent Jackson was a bulllet off his backfoot. The playcall for the 2 point conversion was excellent.

Defensively:
- Mark Barron is terrible. He looks like Sean Jones out there, only difference is he can lay the wood, but that's it. Greg Olson had him beat on the 1 play if Newton didn't over throw him. There were 2 occassions where if he turns his head around, he'd have an INT.

Like, really? He just seems lost and bad in coverage. Kind of concerning considering we passed on Claiborne.

-Our dline is stout. Bowers getting to Newton on a 3 man rush was nice. Gonna need him down the stretch.

-Leqwan Lewis is better than Wright. We're better off with him and Johnson as our 2 Starters.

It was a sloppy win. We just didn't execute early on. That Should have been TD by Martin really irked me, but I'm glad we recovered.

6-4. Bucs will be fired up next week.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/WK_11_CantMiss_Play_Jackson_forces_OT_for_Bucs/12575802-f2fc-4561-9642-c226b005b044

Gives me chills.

Dude, I almost jumped over the bar. That was a rope.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
We definitely deserved to lose this game, but luckily the Panthers aren't very good. Sloppy game from Martin and Freeman (in regulation).

Incredible comeback though. I was disgusted after the last Panthers TD but couldn't turn it off because I've seen Freeman work miracles before, and he didn't let me down. Awesome win, we needed it to stay playoff relevant.

We can beat the Rams and the Eagles, and hopefully get another division win, at least. I doubt we make it to the playoffs with the Saints, Seahawks and Bears/Packers out there, plus the Lions, but it is certainly possible that we finish with a winning record.

Don't think we deserved to lose this game.. That Martin TD that was ruled a fumble was ABSURD! That would have put us up 17-14 and a momentum shifter.

In the up-coming weeks, we need to Beat Atlanta and New Orleans. Definately have too, especially because of Tie-breaker considerations with New Orleans in the WC. Denver is going to be tough.

I think we have a shot at the Playoffs, but dang, that week 3 Touchdown-Interception is biting everyone in the nuts.
scottonatable

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, what a win! its nice to see us finish a game off like that after the giants loss and saints loss. But i couldnt agree more with REDandPEWTER.. MARK BARRON looked terrible out there, i dont know whats going on with him... he got the PI in the endzone when it was 3rd down.. just would expect more from the 7th overall player drafted
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:

Gives me chills.

Dude, I almost jumped over the bar. That was a rope.

yeah i was going nuts at buffalo wild wings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been waiting to see if Free still had the comeback magic, and apparently he does. All I can say is wow!

Big game next week, hopefully we can take care of business and be only 2 games out of the lead.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt-a-Buc - Johnthan Banks 40 Tackles 2INT 5PD
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottonatable wrote:
First off, what a win! its nice to see us finish a game off like that after the giants loss and saints loss. But i couldnt agree more with REDandPEWTER.. MARK BARRON looked terrible out there, i dont know whats going on with him... he got the PI in the endzone when it was 3rd down.. just would expect more from the 7th overall player drafted

He's looked flat out terrible since week 3. He's been trying to just lay people out instead of making a play on the ball. It seems like he's ALWAYS the guy who gets beat for a big play any more. He's good in run support, but he just can't cover. We drafted him to be that guy that cuts the TEs off the seems because Olson, Graham and Gonzelez are 3 of the best in the NFL and we see them twice in our division yearly.

It makes me wonder whether or not we should of taken Claiborne. Yeah he's had his moments in Dallas, both good and bad, but he hasn't been playing as bad as Barron.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really want to go back and watch the Atlanta/Arizona game. 5 INTs for Ryan. Man, I think we can get some pressure on him and bait him. Zona would have won that game if they didn't have a QB named Ryan Lindley.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
scottonatable wrote:

He's looked flat out terrible since week 3. He's been trying to just lay people out instead of making a play on the ball. It seems like he's ALWAYS the guy who gets beat for a big play any more. He's good in run support, but he just can't cover. We drafted him to be that guy that cuts the TEs off the seems because Olson, Graham and Gonzelez are 3 of the best in the NFL and we see them twice in our division yearly.

It makes me wonder whether or not we should of taken Claiborne. Yeah he's had his moments in Dallas, both good and bad, but he hasn't been playing as bad as Barron.

If we don't trade back, we don't get Lavontae and Dougie so no I do not want that. I think Barron is a good player, but he's going through his rookie up and downs. He needs to be used more in a SS role, him and Ronde play more like SS's so we are kinda lacking a guy who can go back and hold it down like Tanard used to. Barron is more like a Lynch, he needs to be aloud to room around in the box. He's athletic so he can man up and guard some TEs, but he seems lost when back deep in coverage. He's an instinctive guy, so hopefully he just needs more time to understand it. But yeah he's doesn't look too good when dropping back deep, but with the type of player he is... that necessarily shouldn't be the top priority we are asking of him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 19 of 23

Jump to: