Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jerramy Stevens in trouble again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Jerramy Stevens in trouble again Reply with quote

Former Seahawks TE Jerramy Stevens is in trouble again. This time he was arrested for roughing up his fiance, Olympian Hope Solo.

Did anyone realize these two were engaged? Stevens may go down in history as the Seahawk with the longest rap sheet and Solo has accused multiple men of assaulting her over the last 12 months, so who knows what the real story is? These two are a mess!
silus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm always fascinated as to what football players do after their careers (usually very short) are over. I look at it sort of like leaving the military as a war veteran. Where do you go from here?

This dude has a rap sheet on wiki thats pretty long. WTF was Hope Solo thinking when she saw it (you know she did). Next question is, what does that tell you about Hope Solo?

I will stop caring...now.
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 hot messes get together. Seems they're both jumping on the grenade to save society from each other. Props to them for that. Back to reality, Osprey, no one realized they were engaged because according to reports they have only been together for 2 months, lol. I think we all knew Stevens was a [inappropriate/removed] from the word GO, now it's confirmed that Solo is, too. Sad that a lot of girls/young women out there are looking up to her as a role model because of her talent on the field when the rest of her life is just as screwed up as any one else's, including mine, for anyone who reads this and assumes I'm on a moral pedastal passing judgement. I wish this were the last I would hear about Hope Solo's off the field problems, but as long as she maintains her skills on the pitch, then I have a feeling that she will continue to seek out this kind of negative attention, because we all know that negative attention is better than no attention.

Sheldon Cooper
Dr.Seahawk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drama queen and a waste of talent, you decided who is who. Togeather
its nothing but a dumpsters fire. They are ment for eachother.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: