Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Thursday Night Football GDT: Dolphins @ Bills
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Final outcome?
Dolphins win
25%
 25%  [ 14 ]
Bills win
54%
 54%  [ 30 ]
Tie (had to put this in)
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 55

TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
For those who haven't seen the Bills yet this season, your in for a treat.. CJ Spiller all night with No Freddy..

I remember getting hammered by Bills fans all offseason by saying Spiller should get more carries this season. That guy is electric, should be interesting to see what he can do against a good Miami defense (although I missed the Titans game, where it looks like they didn't play that well)...
Who?

The majority of the fans believe he should get more carries too... even in the offseason I was campaigning for him to be the feature back.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
For those who haven't seen the Bills yet this season, your in for a treat.. CJ Spiller all night with No Freddy..

I remember getting hammered by Bills fans all offseason by saying Spiller should get more carries this season. That guy is electric, should be interesting to see what he can do against a good Miami defense (although I missed the Titans game, where it looks like they didn't play that well)...
Who?

The majority of the fans believe he should get more carries too... even in the offseason I was campaigning for him to be the feature back.

I'v been screaming it since we drafted him.

But yea, that's what I was coming in here to post, this game is going to be a treat for you non-buffalo/dolphins fans that haven't seen CJ this year. He's electric with the football, and is clearly better than Freddy at this point.

Though knowing Chan Gailey's coaching, I give him, what, 10-12 touches ya think?

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

Who?

But yea, that's what I was coming in here to post, this game is going to be a treat for you non-buffalo/dolphins fans that haven't seen CJ this year. He's electric with the football, and is clearly better than Freddy at this point.

Though knowing Chan Gailey's coaching, I give him, what, 10-12 touches ya think?
God I hope not.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

Who?

God I hope not.

Who knows, maybe we'll be surprised and he'll get the ball 25-30 times and we'll actually blitz on a few snaps.

BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see if the refs can stay out of this game.. We've been hosed a couple games this season and after last TNF debacle, I'm nervous..
titwio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Bills in this match-up. I think Spiller has a huge game and they win fairly big.

I'll predict 27-13 Bills.
silus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bills-Dolphins, huh. I thought the plan was to get people to watch the NFL on Thursdays?
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silus wrote:
Bills-Dolphins, huh. I thought the plan was to get people to watch the NFL on Thursdays?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

Who?

Man, if only the Bengals did trade for Spiller: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=493172&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

Who?

Man, if only the Bengals did trade for Spiller: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=493172&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
Good find, I can see where those fans are coming from tho. Fred before his IR injury he was nothing short of amazing. BUt the fact is CJ should take over this season, he is a special kinda player.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred just clearly doesn't have his speed back yet, and that's okay, coming off a knee injury, I didn't expect him too. But CJ has years left of prime playing ability, and the Bills need to feed him 20-25 times a game because he's got that pure ability to just break one every single week.

TheVillain112

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Good find, I can see where those fans are coming from tho. Fred before his IR injury he was nothing short of amazing. BUt the fact is CJ should take over this season, he is a special kinda player.

I agree. The combination of Spiller and the Bills interior O-Line should be fun to watch tonight. Although Randy Starks completely blew up our run game when we played them. Granted the Bengals interior O-Line doesn't come close to matching the Bills.

Starks, Wake and R. Jones made sure we couldn't do anything on the ground...
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

I agree. The combination of Spiller and the Bills interior O-Line should be fun to watch tonight. Although Randy Starks completely blew up our run game when we played them. Granted the Bengals interior O-Line doesn't come close to matching the Bills.

Starks, Wake and R. Jones made sure we couldn't do anything on the ground...
We had a solid run game last week when we were playing the Pats D who was ranked high in run D. I'm excited!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about Spiller is he doesn't panic and try to use speed every play anymore. He has good vision and with his new found patience seems to be able to allow the holes to open. His YPC may be skewed by less than a full workload but you don't just stumble into those stats either. I love Freddy but Spiller showed from his first call this year that he is the teams best back.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillSabre wrote:
The thing about Spiller is he doesn't panic and try to use speed every play anymore. He has good vision and with his new found patience seems to be able to allow the holes to open. His YPC may be skewed by less than a full workload but you don't just stumble into those stats either. I love Freddy but Spiller showed from his first call this year that he is the teams best back.

I love his vision as an HB. More than his speed now, I think his ability to run where the holes and blockers are and gain bigger chunks of yardage is easily what's made him the weapon he is now. The fact that he's also not just a perimeter runner anymore makes me hopeful that we've found a guy that can take advantage of our great, young O-line for another 3-5 years now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 3 of 47

Jump to: