Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Venue Rankings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
terbo559 wrote:
Keanun__ wrote:
The California stadiums are pretty much dumps.

I agree. It just looks so out of date and trashy compare to other stadiums. I have not personally been inside Candlestick or Oakland's stadium, but I've gotten a good view from the outside when I go to the bay area. Damn Californians litter too damn much. Some say Metrodome sucks, but I've been to Metrodome and its better than California stadiums that I've seen. The location of Metrodome is pretty nice too.
Qualcomm is pretty nice to be fair.

Not really. Personally it was the worst stadium I've ever been to. It's just incredibly outdated and quite frankly a dump. There was nothing interesting about the stadium really, incredibly plain, can't think of a single thing that stood out. The technology suggested that I was in the <80s. Although I will say the tailgating was pretty cool, it was massive.
Quallcomm is unquestionably the worst stadium in the NFL, its lone saving grace is its in San Diego, maybe the most beautiful city on the planet.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Keanun__

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Keanun__ wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
I love everything about CenturyLink Stadium except the name.

I liked it a lot to, good location, people, places around it. I found during fourth quarter my ears were going to fall off though. The weather was December rain so it might have ruined it slightly for me.

That definitely sucks. My season tickets are seats just under the jumbotron in the South endzone so we are safe from rain no matter what Very Happy You should come to a game in October, they are much better.

I've got tickets for December 23rd 49ers at Seahawks. I like to go up to Seattle because my sister lives there and were all going to the game.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keanun__ wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Keanun__ wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

I liked it a lot to, good location, people, places around it. I found during fourth quarter my ears were going to fall off though. The weather was December rain so it might have ruined it slightly for me.

That definitely sucks. My season tickets are seats just under the jumbotron in the South endzone so we are safe from rain no matter what Very Happy You should come to a game in October, they are much better.

I've got tickets for December 23rd 49ers at Seahawks. I like to go up to Seattle because my sister lives there and were all going to the game.

Well that should be a great game, I know I'll love the atmosphere Mr. Green
Keanun__

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Keanun__ wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Keanun__ wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

Well that should be a great game, I know I'll love the atmosphere Mr. Green

Yep, looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
terbo559 wrote:
Keanun__ wrote:

I agree. It just looks so out of date and trashy compare to other stadiums. I have not personally been inside Candlestick or Oakland's stadium, but I've gotten a good view from the outside when I go to the bay area. Damn Californians litter too damn much. Some say Metrodome sucks, but I've been to Metrodome and its better than California stadiums that I've seen. The location of Metrodome is pretty nice too.

Not really. Personally it was the worst stadium I've ever been to. It's just incredibly outdated and quite frankly a dump. There was nothing interesting about the stadium really, incredibly plain, can't think of a single thing that stood out. The technology suggested that I was in the <80s. Although I will say the tailgating was pretty cool, it was massive.

That is so incredibly ironic since Qualcomm is a technology company.... bad marketing people. Laughing

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
BigMoneysProtege

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been to raymond James stadium for a monday night game years ago. Very cool atmosphere and Tampa weather in the fall is very nice. I liked it even though I wasn't a fan of either team. Scalped nice tix and had a great time.

Browns' Stadium is great. Early in the season is better before the weather gets bad. I hope Haslam looks into getting us a retractable dome.

Beer prices are by far the worst part of the NFL (all pro sports, really) experience. I'm a fairly heavy drinker during sporting events and even if I sneak a flask in I typically blow about $60-80 on beers alone. That's like a 5 hour bar tab in Ohio.

The present is a gift, and I just wanna be.
Keanun__

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigMoneysProtege wrote:
I've been to raymond James stadium for a monday night game years ago. Very cool atmosphere and Tampa weather in the fall is very nice. I liked it even though I wasn't a fan of either team. Scalped nice tix and had a great time.

Browns' Stadium is great. Early in the season is better before the weather gets bad. I hope Haslam looks into getting us a retractable dome.

Beer prices are by far the worst part of the NFL (all pro sports, really) experience. I'm a fairly heavy drinker during sporting events and even if I sneak a flask in I typically blow about $60-80 on beers alone. That's like a 5 hour bar tab in Ohio.

Yeah, a great stadium, still modern, has good seating, weather, unique features and I had a great time. It's the best NFL stadium in Florida.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
terbo559 wrote:
Keanun__ wrote:

Have you ever been there? Don't you live in Scotland? Not saying you couldn't have went, I'm just wondering.

Thanks, Tzimisce
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only one I have been to is Lambeau for football. The HHH Metrodump for baseball and I am sure its 100x worse for baseball than football but man that place sucks. Lambeau probably isn't the most comfortable place but the energy and atmosphere is what makes that place great. I have went twice to end of October games and that is excellent because of the crisp weather both times. This year I am going to a December game, should be interesting...

Bucket list is -
Gillette
Sun Life
Raymond James
CenturyLink
Whatever the new Vikings stadium is called.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
Keanun__

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Only one I have been to is Lambeau for football. The HHH Metrodump for baseball and I am sure its 100x worse for baseball than football but man that place sucks. Lambeau probably isn't the most comfortable place but the energy and atmosphere is what makes that place great. I have went twice to end of October games and that is excellent because of the crisp weather both times. This year I am going to a December game, should be interesting...

Bucket list is -
Gillette
Sun Life
Raymond James
CenturyLink

Sounds grey and I'd love to go to Lambeau some day.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keanun__ wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Bucket list is -
Gillette
Sun Life
Raymond James
CenturyLink

Yeah, let anybody in the Packers forum know when you go, there is a lot of different things to do at the stadium and around town to help enhance the experience. Also, have you been to many college football venues? I'd love to do the Big House, The Swamp, Notre Dame, USC, Autzen and a couple others...

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
Keanun__

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Keanun__ wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Bucket list is -
Gillette
Sun Life
Raymond James
CenturyLink

Yeah, let anybody in the Packers forum know when you go, there is a lot of different things to do at the stadium and around town to help enhance the experience. Also, have you been to many college football venues? I'd love to do the Big House, The Swamp, Notre Dame, USC, Autzen and a couple others...

I've been to Los Angeles Memorial to see USC several times, and the Rose Bowl to see my fave team UCLA several times as well.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have Edwards Jones at the bottom, too. Hate that damn place.

-kiltman
Keanun__

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
I'd have Edwards Jones at the bottom, too. Hate that damn place.

I used to watch the Rams a lot in LA and so I went to St.Louis to see them and I was absolutely bored, the experience was bland.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:

Bucket list is -
Gillette
Sun Life
Raymond James
CenturyLink

Gillette is good and especially the Boston area, Sun Life is a fun expierence and another good location, Raymond James is nice, CenturyLink is nice and I'm not sure if the new Vikings wille be good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: