Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Toughest & softest players on your team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats#1 wrote:

Because I and so many other fans are so sick of seeing the same posts over and over again from you when it has to do with anything Pats/Brady....You have always, and will always, do anything and everything in your power to discredit the Pats/Brady...and that is why you get so much crap from pats fans. Not because we are an evil bunch of fans...but because you yourself have only negative bias opinions about the team we are fans of.

I mean you have literally admitted to being a hater of the pats and their fans more than once in your past few posts alone...so there's really not much else to say.

It's quite simple...stop being an obvious hater, and if you would like to debate, do it using factual arguments, not opinionated biased slander.

Doesn't matter if I did. If my opinion was dissenting, you'd have no interest in hearing it and would play the hater card. We both know that's the truth.

And frankly, the fact that you can't admit you're in the wrong here proves that. You came into this "debate" and made it personal right away. I didn't see TB or even Faulk go after the poster...only what I said.

Should make somebody reflect on their own actions before they start acting high and mighty.

Quote:
And I'm sure most of your "bad experiences" with red sox and pats fans face to face, were a direct result of you being the exact same in person as you are on FF.

Well, first of all, the FF persona I have is nothing like my real persona. Second of all, I've actually had good experiences with the Patriots/Boston fans I've met in real life. Have become friends with most of them. The bad experiences came from message boards like these and no, it wasn't because I was being a "hater". It came when I barely posted at all years ago on other MBs.

EDIT: Regardless, this will be my last post on the subject. Don't want to get the thread locked. If you have any other issues, PM me.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers:

Toughest-Got to say Frank Gore as he is always banged up but still goes along with his business.

Softest-Easily Ted Ginn Jr. This guy will go out of bounds with a punter in front of him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

There are tons of tough guys on the Ravens.

Offensively : anquan boldin no question
Defensively : ray ray

Idk anyone necessarily soft on this team but if I had to pick someone that played the game with the least heart I'd say Bryant Mckinnie.
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toughest- Ryan Fitzpatrick -Played with broken ribs last year, blocks for his teammates, dives head first, had his helmet ripped of by Brandon Spikes and he got straight up and got in his face after the big hit.

Softest- I hate to say it but up until this week, Marcel Dareus has been playing soft. Just seems he wasn't getting off blocks and just stood back and tried to deflect all passes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Nucky wrote:
There are tons of tough guys on the Ravens.

Offensively : anquan boldin no question
Defensively : ray ray

Idk anyone necessarily soft on this team but if I had to pick someone that played the game with the least heart I'd say Bryant Mckinnie.

Bryant McKinnie is one of the softest players in the league.

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Pats#1 wrote:

Because I and so many other fans are so sick of seeing the same posts over and over again from you when it has to do with anything Pats/Brady....You have always, and will always, do anything and everything in your power to discredit the Pats/Brady...and that is why you get so much crap from pats fans. Not because we are an evil bunch of fans...but because you yourself have only negative bias opinions about the team we are fans of.

I mean you have literally admitted to being a hater of the pats and their fans more than once in your past few posts alone...so there's really not much else to say.

It's quite simple...stop being an obvious hater, and if you would like to debate, do it using factual arguments, not opinionated biased slander.

Doesn't matter if I did. If my opinion was dissenting, you'd have no interest in hearing it and would play the hater card. We both know that's the truth.

And frankly, the fact that you can't admit you're in the wrong here proves that. You came into this "debate" and made it personal right away. I didn't see TB or even Faulk go after the poster...only what I said.

Should make somebody reflect on their own actions before they start acting high and mighty.

Quote:
And I'm sure most of your "bad experiences" with red sox and pats fans face to face, were a direct result of you being the exact same in person as you are on FF.

Well, first of all, the FF persona I have is nothing like my real persona. Second of all, I've actually had good experiences with the Patriots/Boston fans I've met in real life. Have become friends with most of them. The bad experiences came from message boards like these and no, it wasn't because I was being a "hater". It came when I barely posted at all years ago on other MBs.

EDIT: Regardless, this will be my last post on the subject. Don't want to get the thread locked. If you have any other issues, PM me.

My first two posts on the subject were not malicious at all...I made two light-hearted jokes...both of which were coincidentally true. After those two posts, you came back at me in a much more serious manner, and so this conversation began. I'm not really sure where I am in the wrong here. My two main points were:

a.) You hate the pats/brady and will always say negative things about them no matter the conversation.

and

b.) The Pats org was not in the wrong for what happened with Brian Waters.

Both seem to be very much true...in my eyes at least.

But yes, I agree, this conversation has gotten off topic, so I'll stop posting on the subject as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: