Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Toughest & softest players on your team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he's being serious, at least. No one in the Pats forum thinks less of Waters decision not to play this year. He's had a long career, everyone understands it as far as I know.

ELRammy
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
I don't think he's being serious, at least. No one in the Pats forum thinks less of Waters decision not to play this year. He's had a long career, everyone understands it as far as I know.

If that's true, my apologies. With the whole Brady-Troll statement, I took it as a serious post.

Didn't like the disrespect he was being shown.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
Probably because he's not being serious and you've already admitted to not liking the Patriots or their fanbase, probably because that Superbowl loss. Whatever.

That started it. The fanbase certainly hasn't earned any of my respect since then especially with the way certain members acted this year. I don't dislike every Patriots fan but...well...this isn't a conversation to have here.

And if he is joking, my mistake, didn't seem like one by his overall post.

You're sarcasm meter must be broken because its pretty obvious he was joking with the all caps and over the top wording.

The fact that you're admitting that you started to legitimately not like a team/fan base because that certain team beat yours in the superbowl OVER 10 YEARS AGO is really telling.

It's obvious you can't stand talking to pats fans and you allude it to the way they speak to you...well i'm sorry, but to get respect, you need to earn it...and from your general tone when speaking of the Patriots and Brady especially, you have always come off anything but respectful.

I really don't understand how you could hate another team/player/fan base so much for this long. It's been almost 12 years now...You really need to let go...

Sig credit: Deadpulse
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone was disappointed, he was one of our best players last year and everyone was pretty upset with the Patriots when the first news broke that Waters wasn't coming back as the Pats asked him to take a paycut, but it was the exact opposite in the end.

ELRammy

Last edited by Troy Brown on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Everyone was disappointed, he was one of our best players this year and everyone was pretty upset with the Patriots when the first news broke that Waters wasn't coming back as the Pats asked him to take a paycut, but it was the exact opposite in the end.

Pretty much sums it up right there....the Pats ended up jumping through hoops to try and get him to come back this year, and he still refused.

How anyone can look at the Pats in a negative way from this whole situation is beyond me.

Troy Brown

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Nefarious Bill was being serious, I'd be on Jrry's side, too. But it's true, the Pats did just about everything but beg for Waters to come back. Both sides were classy in this situation.

ELRammy
Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
If Nefarious Bill was being serious, I'd be on Jrry's side, too. But it's true, the Pats did just about everything but beg for Waters to come back. Both sides were classy in this situation.

I'm 99.9999% sure he was joking....if he wasn't, then okay. But I have a feeling jrry was arguing against the Pats simply to argue against the Pats. If it were the same situation with another team i don't think he would have commented and tore into the team as much as he did.

I can remember when all of us were talking about waters in the Pats forum when the season first started. We all thought without him coming back we were gonna be dead in the "water" Wink and obviously were upset he didnt' come back, but I can't remember anyone really saying he wasn't a good guy or player because of it.

Doesn't really matter now...we're doing just fine without him.

Troy Brown

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, our line has meshed well. I wasn't expecting that but I'll take it and I'll love it.

ELRammy
Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Yeah, our line has meshed well. I wasn't expecting that but I'll take it and I'll love it.

Dante Scarnecchia = god

jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats#1 wrote:
The fact that you're admitting that you started to legitimately not like a team/fan base because that certain team beat yours in the superbowl OVER 10 YEARS AGO is really telling.

I didn't like the team. Had nothing to do with the fan-base.

The fan-base in that time has made me dislike them. I don't like Boston area fans for the most part. Have had a lot of bad interactions with the Red Sox fans and some of the Patriots fans I've dealt with haven't helped matters.

Quote:
It's obvious you can't stand talking to pats fans and you allude it to the way they speak to you...well i'm sorry, but to get respect, you need to earn it...and from your general tone when speaking of the Patriots and Brady especially, you have always come off anything but respectful.

I really don't understand how you could hate another team/player/fan base so much for this long. It's been almost 12 years now...You really need to let go...

I have no issues talking to certain Pats fans. I can have a more than reasonable discussion with people like Sciz and Tz.

I mean, keep in mind, that in this discussion, you're the one who came in here talking about me personally while I spoke only about the disagreement with Nefarious's post and belief.

So if anyone came in as disrespectful, it would be yourself.

Troy Brown

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been posting on forums with you since 2008 and you can't have a reasonable discussion with me? Neutral

ELRammy
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
I've been posting on forums with you since 2008 and you can't have a reasonable discussion with me? Neutral

We don't interact all that much anymore, Sharky. Laughing

I have no issues with you.

Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Pats#1 wrote:

I didn't like the team. Had nothing to do with the fan-base.

The fan-base in that time has made me dislike them. I don't like Boston area fans for the most part. Have had a lot of bad interactions with the Red Sox fans and some of the Patriots fans I've dealt with haven't helped matters.

Quote:

I have no issues talking to certain Pats fans. I can have a more than reasonable discussion with people like Sciz and Tz.

I mean, keep in mind, that in this discussion, you're the one who came in here talking about me personally while I spoke only about the disagreement with Nefarious's post and belief.

So if anyone came in as disrespectful, it would be yourself.

Because I and so many other fans are so sick of seeing the same posts over and over again from you when it has to do with anything Pats/Brady....You have always, and will always, do anything and everything in your power to discredit the Pats/Brady...and that is why you get so much crap from pats fans. Not because we are an evil bunch of fans...but because you yourself have only negative bias opinions about the team we are fans of.

I mean you have literally admitted to being a hater of the pats and their fans more than once in your past few posts alone...so there's really not much else to say.

It's quite simple...stop being an obvious hater, and if you would like to debate, do it using factual arguments, not opinionated biased slander.

And I'm sure most of your "bad experiences" with red sox and pats fans face to face, were a direct result of you being the exact same in person as you are on FF.

reckless123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:

I LOL'd when i saw this.

"I'm not in danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg
Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:

I LOL'd when i saw this.

As much as I love ya Tom....you asked for it letting them walk away without destroying that film first Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: