Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Toughest & softest players on your team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FirstDownFaulk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Nefarious Bill wrote:
Toughest: Brady *waits for trolls*

Softest: Brian Waters: WWWHHHHHAAAAA. I WANT TO PLAY IN TEXAS. WWWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Really? You want to claim a guy is soft because he's at the end of his career and wants to be close to his family? He gave you guys great play last year at 34 years old and you guys repay him by refusing to grant his request.

If anyone should be getting judged here, it's the Patriots.

What? Refusing his request? They offered him more money...

Who offered him more money? The Patriots?

His request was to play closer to home, not to get paid more.

He SIGNED A TWO YEAR DEAL before the start of last season and the only one not holding up their end of the bargain here is Waters. Not really sure why the Patriots should be the one's being judged here...is it because they're not giving into an individual attempting to make himself bigger than the franchise ??

He can't have his cake and be able to eat it too.....this isn't the NBA, where you decide which team you want to be traded to and hold your current organization hostage until they give into your demands. It's simple....shut up and play, or retire and shut up.

Troy Brown

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Nefarious Bill wrote:

Softest: Brian Waters: WWWHHHHHAAAAA. I WANT TO PLAY IN TEXAS. WWWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Really? You want to claim a guy is soft because he's at the end of his career and wants to be close to his family? He gave you guys great play last year at 34 years old and you guys repay him by refusing to grant his request.

Uh and to compensate for not being able to play closer to his family, they offered him more money. He didn't want to, so he retired. I don't see how anyone should be judging the Pats for that.. what dbags.

ELRammy
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Toughest: Jacob Tamme
Softest: Eric Decker

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Cool Smile

It was kind of tough to think of the toughest..... Shocked
I can tell. I mean, Jacob Tamme? Laughing

The guy isn't a pansy but he can't be our toughest player.

I don't think we have any real tough players to be honest. I mean, it's probably Von or Champ. Champ tackles like a linebacker and Von is just so beastly, he's got to be pretty damn tough.

Matt Prater must be emotionless or just have nothing in his brain besides kicking and breathing.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Nucky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Nucky wrote:
Bobikus wrote:
Toughest: Heath Miller
Softest: Ben, cant' even finish the game after taking a simple sack.

I hate the steelers with every fiber I have. But this is not fair. He had a very dangerous rib injury in the cheifs game that endangered his Aorta. If something went wrong he could have died.

If anything Big Ben is the toughest in the NFL.

He was joking, man.

I know it doesnt translate well, but knowing his feelings on the matter, I can tell you with fair certainty that he wasnt serious.

LMAO My bad... Guess the joke is on me in the end lol.
Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Nefarious Bill wrote:

jrry32 going against the patriots...again....soooosurprising Laughing

Sig credit: Deadpulse
Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FirstDownFaulk wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Nefarious Bill wrote:

He SIGNED A TWO YEAR DEAL before the start of last season and the only one not holding up their end of the bargain here is Waters. Not really sure why the Patriots should be the one's being judged here...is it because they're not giving into an individual attempting to make himself bigger than the franchise ??

He can't have his cake and be able to eat it too.....this isn't the NBA, where you decide which team you want to be traded to and hold your current organization hostage until they give into your demands. It's simple....shut up and play, or retire and shut up.

Dude...its jrry32.

Its no use....he'd rather rot in hades than say anything good about the pats.

Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Nefarious Bill wrote:

ask for trolls....and you shall receive Laughing

jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FirstDownFaulk wrote:

Why should they be the ones being judged here? Because they had a chance to be classy to a guy who worked his butt off for them last season and is near the end of his career and didn't want to be.

Do you really think it's such a ridiculous request for a 35 year old player to want to be close to his family?

He can't have his cake and eat it too? Why not?

Did he not play his butt off for your team last year? Is he not a respected vet who most likely will retire in the near future?

So explain to me why it is that the Patriots couldn't honor his request but had no problem keeping him on the roster to make sure that he had to choose his family or football.

And we see he made his choice and he's living with it. But to get called out by a Patriots fan for that and to be disrespected in that way is utterly ridiculous.

But I'm really not surprised you're sticking up for that type of trash.

Pats#1 wrote:
FirstDownFaulk wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Nefarious Bill wrote:

Dude...its jrry32.

I don't like your fanbase and don't like your team. That much is true. But I believe I'm justified in that. The post I responded to that started all this is a great example of why I don't like most Patriots fans.

You want to call a guy soft and imply that he's a crybaby because he wants to be closer to his family at the end of his career?

Yea, I'll call you on that. And it's funny to see how so many Patriot fans came in here to defend that. Way to make yourselves look classless yet again.

Troy Brown wrote:

Uh and to compensate for not being able to play closer to his family, they offered him more money. He didn't want to, so he retired. I don't see how anyone should be judging the Pats for that.. what dbags.

And he passed up the money because it wasn't about money.

Your own Patriot fan called him soft for it. So yea, if it comes down to someone judging Waters or the Patriots for their actions, it's the Patriots who should be judged.

Don't come at me with your garbage, I didn't call a man who played his butt off for your team soft and imply that he's a crybaby because he cares more about being closer to his family than money.

Maybe you should look at your own fanbase first before you get angry at me.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
FirstDownFaulk wrote:

Why should they be the ones being judged here? Because they had a chance to be classy to a guy who worked his butt off for them last season and is near the end of his career and didn't want to be.

Do you really think it's such a ridiculous request for a 35 year old player to want to be close to his family?

He can't have his cake and eat it too? Why not?

Did he not play his butt off for your team last year? Is he not a respected vet who most likely will retire in the near future?

So explain to me why it is that the Patriots couldn't honor his request but had no problem keeping him on the roster to make sure that he had to choose his family or football.

And we see he made his choice and he's living with it. But to get called out by a Patriots fan for that and to be disrespected in that way is utterly ridiculous.

But I'm really not surprised you're sticking up for that type of trash.

Pats#1 wrote:
FirstDownFaulk wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Nefarious Bill wrote:

Dude...its jrry32.

I don't like your fanbase and don't like your team. That much is true. But I believe I'm justified in that. The post I responded to that started all this is a great example of why I don't like most Patriots fans.

You want to call a guy soft and imply that he's a crybaby because he wants to be closer to his family at the end of his career?

Yea, I'll call you on that. And it's funny to see how so many Patriot fans came in here to defend that. Way to make yourselves look classless yet again.

Troy Brown wrote:

And he passed up the money because it wasn't about money.

Your own Patriot fan called him soft for it. So yea, if it comes down to someone judging Waters or the Patriots for their actions, it's the Patriots who should be judged.

Don't come at me with your garbage, I didn't call a man who played his butt off for your team soft and imply that he's a crybaby because he cares more about being closer to his family than money.

Maybe you should look at your own fanbase first before you get angry at me.

That big waste of space you just created would have made some sort of a point if WATERS HADN'T SIGNED A 2 YEAR DEAL.

Once again....calling pats fans and the org classless because you can't stand them for some reason...most likely the fact that brady and co beat your beloved GSOT.

These guys are professionals...its a business. He signed a 2 year deal, and then he decided to not hold up his end of the bargain. SIMPLE AS THAT.

The patriots don't owe him anything...they paid him for a 2 year deal and they didn't get what they paid for.

Stop whining because you hate the patriots and as much as it kills you they are a top tier team year in year out.

You're bias against them is not only obvious but hilarious....so please jrry, keep up the great work, keep trying to fill that void that the pats gave you in 2001...because its quite entertaining.

Jakuvious

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats#1 wrote:

That big waste of space you just created would have made some sort of a point if WATERS HADN'T SIGNED A 2 YEAR DEAL.

Once again....calling pats fans and the org classless because you can't stand them for some reason...most likely the fact that brady and co beat your beloved GSOT.

These guys are professionals...its a business. He signed a 2 year deal, and then he decided to not hold up his end of the bargain. SIMPLE AS THAT.

The patriots don't owe him anything...they paid him for a 2 year deal and they didn't get what they paid for.

Stop whining because you hate the patriots and as much as it kills you they are a top tier team year in year out.

You're bias against them is not only obvious but hilarious....so please jrry, keep up the great work, keep trying to fill that void that the pats gave you in 2001...because its quite entertaining.

Simple question, for you. Should NFL teams be allowed to cut players?

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
20 catches, 274 yards, 3 TDs
Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
Pats#1 wrote:

Simple question, for you. Should NFL teams be allowed to cut players?

No....a contract is an agreement between 2 sides....not just one.

Just like a player shouldn't be able to stop abiding by a contract because he feels like it....an org shouldn't be able to cut a player and stop paying him...both situations end in the contract being voided with one side not agreeing to it.

The only way a contract can be legally voided is if a stipulation that the contract is dependent upon is broken, or if both sides agree to end the contract before its terms are met.

Pretty straight forward...I don't think either side should be able to screw over the other.

jbegley8

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carolina Panthers

Toughest - Thomas Davis - 3 knee surgeies enough said.

Softest - Cam Newton - He might pout more then anyone in sports
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats#1 wrote:

I think this is all that really needs to be said:
Nefarious Bill wrote:

The fact that you're(and quite a few other Patriot fans) trying to defend and justify this post and not calling this guy out speaks volumes.

Troy Brown

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably because he's not being serious and you've already admitted to not liking the Patriots or their fanbase, probably because that Superbowl loss. Whatever.

ELRammy
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Probably because he's not being serious and you've already admitted to not liking the Patriots or their fanbase, probably because that Superbowl loss. Whatever.

That started it. The fanbase certainly hasn't earned any of my respect since then especially with the way certain members acted this year. I don't dislike every Patriots fan but...well...this isn't a conversation to have here.

And if he is joking, my mistake, didn't seem like one by his overall post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: