Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11 GDT Denver vs San Diego
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

A face only a mother could love
Manning
66%
 66%  [ 10 ]
Rivers
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

broncosfan07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Week 11 GDT Denver vs San Diego Reply with quote

Week 11 San Diego @ Denver 2:25 MTN

Weather: 56 Degrees

TEAM OFFENSE AVERAGE
Total Yards SD 335
DEN 395
Yards Passing SD 229
DEN 293
Yards Rushing SD 106
DEN 102
TEAM DEFENSE AVERAGE
Yards Allowed SD 317
DEN 317
Pass Yds Allowed SD 234
DEN 218
Rush Yds Allowed SD 83
DEN 98

SD DEN
Avg Points 23.2 30.1
Avg Points Allowed 21.2 21.0

Keys to Victory

1. No turnovers. Can't put ourselves in a hole again by fumbling on our side of the field. We gifted the Chargers 17 points off of mistakes.

2. Limit Gates. Personally I don't think Gates is that great anymore but if you leave him open he'll hurt you. Need to cover him how we did in the 2nd half as opposed to as we did in the 1st half.

3. Create pressure. Rivers will fold and turn the ball over once you hit him. Defense is dominating when we can create pressure not just with the pass rush but run defense as well.

4. Reclaim homefield. 1-0 thus far against our rivals at home, need to keep that going the mark of a great team is beating your division rivals at home.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be a great game with so much on the line for the Chargers I expect them to play their best ball all year agaisnt us. With that being said they always shoot themselves in the foot late in games. so I'm going to say we pull this one out 31-24.

Now that Ive wrote my prediction I have to ask everyones opinion on something. Why dont we run more screen plays to our RBs? esp. IE Hillman. With one of our main strengths of our O-lineman being able to pull out and block in space. What a perfect way to play to our strengths and a great way for a young explosive back to get involved in the game. Let Zane and others lead the way for Hillman so that we can start truly utilizing his speed. Just a thought, hope to see it agaisnt SDs over persuing D.

^Jamison^
Broncos, Michigan Athletics, Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs.. Sad
dbronx42

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are going to get the Chargers best shot... Not only do they want revenge for the choke job they had during our last meeting, but this is the biggest game of the season for them in general. If San Diego wins they are right back in the division. If they lose the season is over and I could see Norv Turner getting fired right after.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
We are going to get the Chargers best shot... Not only do they want revenge for the choke job they had during our last meeting, but this is the biggest game of the season for them in general. If San Diego wins they are right back in the division. If they lose the season is over and I could see Norv Turner getting fired right after.
We can either have basically a 4 game lead because of the tiebreaker if we win, or a 1 game lead if we lose.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
dbronx42 wrote:
We can either have basically a 4 game lead because of the tiebreaker if we win, or a 1 game lead if we lose.

Can't wait for this game! Broncos are really clicking and Chargers are in a Do or Die situation. By Norvs press conference he is dying to win. If Von plays as well as he has been Philip Rivers will be hearing footsteps if the pressure is coming or not. DJ is back and I'm interested in seeing how much impact he will have in the next coming games. Go BRONCOS!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope Tracy Porter is cleared to play soon. He is the 2nd best corner on our team. We need him for sure.
broncos67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:
Hope Tracy Porter is cleared to play soon. He is the 2nd best corner on our team. We need him for sure.

I hope he returns soon too, but he in no way shape or form is the second best corner on this football team.

Thanks, Tzimisce
Mr.MileHigh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:

I hope he returns soon too, but he in no way shape or form is the second best corner on this football team.

He most definitely is. He hasn't played for a few weeks and everyone thinks he sucks!. It's ridiculous. Sure TC and Harris are playin absolutely amazing but when Porter won the DPOW I'm sure you were like "OMG PORTER IS AMAZING"... Give the guy a chance. I won't give Carter a huge contract for the few weeks of good play. Porter is still a good player don't know why everyone is off the horse after a week or two of no play

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:

Yeah he's third, at best.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:

Can we say he's 2nd best outside CB on this team?
Winder23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
Joe_is_the_best wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:

There is more going on than just his health. He recently tweeted this.

https://twitter.com/T_Porter22/status/267996341140086785

He implies that he is healthy and ready to return. I just don't see how he gets on the field. Carter and Harris are playing to well.

It seems in the eyes of the Broncos he is the fourth best CB on our roster.
Joe_is_the_best

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
Joe_is_the_best wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:

Sure. Still, Harris playing NCB isn't an indictment of him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

San Diego to pull out a desperation win imo, if we win Sunday we only need three wins from oak, cle, tb, balt and 2 games against kc to wrap up the division. I still think we win the AFC West but idk I have a feeling we will find a way of making it tough for ourselves.

24-17 to the Chargers.
Cutler06

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
San Diego to pull out a desperation win imo, if we win Sunday we only need three wins from oak, cle, tb, balt and 2 games against kc to wrap up the division. I still think we win the AFC West but idk I have a feeling we will find a way of making it tough for ourselves.

24-17 to the Chargers.

Didn't you have that same bad feeling LAST week ?? A little on the negative side lately aren't you paul ??

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can start hot in all 3 phases, we should win this game. Philip Rivers is capable of bringing a team back from a deficit, but his OL isn't capable of supporting one. Like I said in our 1st matchup - to me, the key is stopping to run. Force the Chargers into 3rd and long and let our guys get after a terrible OL.

MUFC OK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 1 of 24

Jump to: