Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Favorite prospects
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Barkleys injured.....

He sucks anyways everyone is talking about his stock is dropping like crazy.

I wouldn't say he sucks, but he's a 2nd round talent to me.

Raiders don't have a 2nd or a 5th round pick this sucks only 5 picks again if they have a 7th.

I haven't watched a lot of SC games this year, but the time I have watched Barkely I haven't been impressed. It could be Kiffins lame playcalling or the fact he has no line but either way the dude's regressed big time. He probably will get drafted in the first, because if last year's draft was any indication teams will reach for a franchise QB.

My guess, if Pete was still coaching SC, he'd look great. Kiffin is a wet blanket. He has to rely on short quick throws and bubble screen, etc. to offset the porous Oline.

If he has an Aaron Rodgers like slide to the bottom of round 1, I'd take him in Oakland to sit behind Palmer for a spell.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Barkleys injured.....

He sucks anyways everyone is talking about his stock is dropping like crazy.

I wouldn't say he sucks, but he's a 2nd round talent to me.

Raiders don't have a 2nd or a 5th round pick this sucks only 5 picks again if they have a 7th.

I haven't watched a lot of SC games this year, but the time I have watched Barkely I haven't been impressed. It could be Kiffins lame playcalling or the fact he has no line but either way the dude's regressed big time. He probably will get drafted in the first, because if last year's draft was any indication teams will reach for a franchise QB.

My guess, if Pete was still coaching SC, he'd look great. Kiffin is a wet blanket. He has to rely on short quick throws and bubble screen, etc. to offset the porous Oline.

If he has an Aaron Rodgers like slide to the bottom of round 1, I'd take him in Oakland to sit behind Palmer for a spell.

More SC quarterbacks...great. Then lets sign Sanchez or Cassel to be #3.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the offense we want to run, Barkley can succeed. Although I'd rather take an impact defender than him. I love me some Barkley and USC, but I really don't see him ever becoming top 5. I picture him peaking somewhere around the 6-12 range. Not what you want out of a 1st round QB, especially when we have much more pressing needs.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
BigMike1b

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think Tank Carradine is going to rise up draft boards this offseason. He may be benefitting playing opposite of Werner, but he's still wreaking havoc. I like his play a lot.

2012 Adopt a Raider: DE Lamarr Houston

Silver&Black88 with the sweet sig!
attack_in_s/b

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tavon Austin would be great, and if AL was still around i could totally see it, but imo we already have so many under-sized, speedy recievers... none of them can stay healthy.

Does anyone know where kenjon barner is projected? Maybe im hitting the panic button too soon but it kinda looks like we may need to reevaluate our ground game. I'd actually prefer us sticking with reese... the guy is incredible and so versatile. Pairing him with a speedster like barner or ellington could be a good mix.

IMO Keenan Allen has the most potential at WR in this draft. He's listed at 6-3, 210; He's probably gonna run one of the faster 40's, crazy explosive and great after the catch...see a brandon marshal type WR but faster.

Defensively, i don't think Jarvis Jones is anywhere near von miller... just watched him today and nothing against Jones, but wow... Miller is incredible and as a pass rusher i dont know if there is anyone in the league as good as him right now.

In terms of defensive prospects, imo Manti Te'o has the most potential to be a difference maker. Ideally if we drafted another MLB in the top 10 we'd look into shoring up our defensive line as well, maybe get another LB... But regardless,Te'o is the kinda player that makes everyone else on the defense better. He seems like he's got that Ray Lewis type intensity and leadership... something i never really saw in Maclain.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
In the offense we want to run, Barkley can succeed. Although I'd rather take an impact defender than him. I love me some Barkley and USC, but I really don't see him ever becoming top 5. I picture him peaking somewhere around the 6-12 range. Not what you want out of a 1st round QB, especially when we have much more pressing needs.

Who knows how bad his injury is. He may drop in the draft.

Either way I'm kinda interested to see Wittek start. He had a cannon of arm at Mater
Dei and I'm anxious to see how he'll start of his era at SC.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:

Who knows how bad his injury is. He may drop in the draft.

Either way I'm kinda interested to see Wittek start. He had a cannon of arm at Mater
Dei and I'm anxious to see how he'll start of his era at SC.

SaveourSonics wrote:
oakdb36

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

attack_in_s/b wrote:

IMO Keenan Allen has the most potential at WR in this draft. He's listed at 6-3, 210; He's probably gonna run one of the faster 40's, crazy explosive and great after the catch...see a brandon marshal type WR but faster.

He was my favorite prospect heading into the season but i figured WR would be way down on our list of needs. Now, i wouldn't be totally against it. Moore, who i hoped would be our #1 WR going forward, has looked bad lately.
I'd still rather go with an impact dlineman though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: