Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Favorite prospects
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nodisrespect


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 3646
Location: in the present
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Barkleys injured.....
what happened?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11758
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
Jtagg, your an OSU fan right? how good is J Hankins? ive watched like 2 OSU games this year and he was meh in both


Yes sir. Haven't missed a game in quite some time. Hankins is a solid player. IMO, a little overrated but he's still worthy of a mid first round selection. His stats won't say a damn thing but he's constantly double teamed and demands it at all times. Him paired w/ a great pass rusher would be a great asset to the defense as it has been this year w/ him at OSU w/ John Simon.... and as I type this, Hankins is double teamed leaving everyone else 1 on 1 and Simon just got a HUGE sack.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20296
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Barkleys injured.....
what happened?


Anthony Barr crushed him.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10006
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Barkleys injured.....
what happened?


Anthony Barr crushed him.


Like....CRUSHED him
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 14114
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
Jtagg, your an OSU fan right? how good is J Hankins? ive watched like 2 OSU games this year and he was meh in both


Yes sir. Haven't missed a game in quite some time. Hankins is a solid player. IMO, a little overrated but he's still worthy of a mid first round selection. His stats won't say a damn thing but he's constantly double teamed and demands it at all times. Him paired w/ a great pass rusher would be a great asset to the defense as it has been this year w/ him at OSU w/ John Simon.... and as I type this, Hankins is double teamed leaving everyone else 1 on 1 and Simon just got a HUGE sack.


I've watched just a bit of Lotulelei and Hankins and i like Hankins a lot more. Lotulelei has looked a lot like what most have been complaining about our current DTs to me.
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11758
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
Jtagg, your an OSU fan right? how good is J Hankins? ive watched like 2 OSU games this year and he was meh in both


Yes sir. Haven't missed a game in quite some time. Hankins is a solid player. IMO, a little overrated but he's still worthy of a mid first round selection. His stats won't say a damn thing but he's constantly double teamed and demands it at all times. Him paired w/ a great pass rusher would be a great asset to the defense as it has been this year w/ him at OSU w/ John Simon.... and as I type this, Hankins is double teamed leaving everyone else 1 on 1 and Simon just got a HUGE sack.


I've watched just a bit of Lotulelei and Hankins and i like Hankins a lot more. Lotulelei has looked a lot like what most have been complaining about our current DTs to me.


Star can be taught discipline and I'm sure he'll get it. IMO, he has more natural ability than Hankins but if we snagged either assuming we pick 7-10 spot, I'll be a happy camper. Either will improve our line greatly assuming we lose both Seymour and Kelly to contracts =/= production.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ch8878


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 2620
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Barkleys injured.....


He sucks anyways everyone is talking about his stock is dropping like crazy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 6913
Location: CA
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Barkleys injured.....


He sucks anyways everyone is talking about his stock is dropping like crazy.


I wouldn't say he sucks, but he's a 2nd round talent to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 14114
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
Jtagg, your an OSU fan right? how good is J Hankins? ive watched like 2 OSU games this year and he was meh in both


Yes sir. Haven't missed a game in quite some time. Hankins is a solid player. IMO, a little overrated but he's still worthy of a mid first round selection. His stats won't say a damn thing but he's constantly double teamed and demands it at all times. Him paired w/ a great pass rusher would be a great asset to the defense as it has been this year w/ him at OSU w/ John Simon.... and as I type this, Hankins is double teamed leaving everyone else 1 on 1 and Simon just got a HUGE sack.


I've watched just a bit of Lotulelei and Hankins and i like Hankins a lot more. Lotulelei has looked a lot like what most have been complaining about our current DTs to me.


Star can be taught discipline and I'm sure he'll get it. IMO, he has more natural ability than Hankins but if we snagged either assuming we pick 7-10 spot, I'll be a happy camper. Either will improve our line greatly assuming we lose both Seymour and Kelly to contracts =/= production.


I wasn't really talking about discipline but more about consistency. Maybe the 2 are linked though. Seems like Lotulelei has that ability to make flashy plays but will disappear as well. Hankins seems to be doing his job on every play (or close to it).
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ch8878


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 2620
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCOUTS INC.'S TOP 32

Player Pos. School Grade

1. Jarvis Jones* OLB Georgia 96
2. Star Lotulelei DT Utah 96
3. Chance Warmack G Alabama 96
4. Manti Te'o ILB Notre Dame 96
5. Damontre Moore* DE Texas A&M 96
6. Luke Joeckel* OT Texas A&M 96
7. Johnathan Hankins* DT Ohio State 95
8. Barkevious Mingo* DE LSU 95
9. Geno Smith QB W. Virginia 94
10. Bjoern Werner* DE Florida St 94
11. Dee Milliner* CB Alabama 94
12. Jonathan Cooper OG N. Carolina 94
13. Sylvester Williams DT N. Carolina 94
14. Dion Jordan DE Oregon 93
15. Cornellius Carradine DE Florida St. 92
16. Johnathan Jenkins DT Georgia 92
17. Alec Ogletree* ILB Georgia 92
18. Sam Montgomery* DE LSU 91
19. Taylor Lewan* OT Michigan 91
20. Matt Barkley QB USC 91
21. Kenny Vaccaro S Texas 91
22. Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri 90
23. Corey Lemonier* DE Auburn 90
24. Justin Hunter* WR Tennessee 90
25. Keenan Allen* WR California 89
26. Ezekiel Ansah* DE BYU 89
27. Kawann Short DT Purdue 89
28. Dallas Thomas OT Tennessee 89
29. Zach Ertz* TE Stanford 89
30. Johnthan Banks CB Miss. St. 89
31. Robert Woods* WR USC 88
32. Bennie Logan* DT LSU 88

* Denotes draft-eligible non-senior
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ch8878


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 2620
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Barkleys injured.....


He sucks anyways everyone is talking about his stock is dropping like crazy.


I wouldn't say he sucks, but he's a 2nd round talent to me.


Raiders don't have a 2nd or a 5th round pick this sucks only 5 picks again if they have a 7th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big_palooka


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 22230
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tavon Austin is a player I want to see the Raiders get. Special talent. Percy Harvin type player who is going to be among the top slot WR options in the NFL.

Need? Who cares when you can land a player that makes plays the way he does. He instantly upgrades the Raiders STs which often get overlooked.

He makes plays at WR and in the backfield. Just a fun player that will spark some team on offense.

Too bad Oaklands offensive coaches are not creative enough for this type and likely wont look at him inthe draft.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chali21


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 2914
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Barkleys injured.....


He sucks anyways everyone is talking about his stock is dropping like crazy.


I wouldn't say he sucks, but he's a 2nd round talent to me.


Raiders don't have a 2nd or a 5th round pick this sucks only 5 picks again if they have a 7th.


I haven't watched a lot of SC games this year, but the time I have watched Barkely I haven't been impressed. It could be Kiffins lame playcalling or the fact he has no line but either way the dude's regressed big time. He probably will get drafted in the first, because if last year's draft was any indication teams will reach for a franchise QB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11758
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
I wasn't really talking about discipline but more about consistency. Maybe the 2 are linked though. Seems like Lotulelei has that ability to make flashy plays but will disappear as well. Hankins seems to be doing his job on every play (or close to it).


Yep, I believe they do and w/ some coaching, he'll be able to reach his max potential. He's a better athlete than Hankins is but I'd be happy w/ either guy.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 6913
Location: CA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Tavon Austin is a player I want to see the Raiders get. Special talent. Percy Harvin type player who is going to be among the top slot WR options in the NFL.

Need? Who cares when you can land a player that makes plays the way he does. He instantly upgrades the Raiders STs which often get overlooked.

He makes plays at WR and in the backfield. Just a fun player that will spark some team on offense.

Too bad Oaklands offensive coaches are not creative enough for this type and likely wont look at him inthe draft.


If Jacoby Ford could stay healthy, we'd have our version of Tavon. I really think there's going to be an OC change this off-season, so don't get too down.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group