Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BROWN GOT U DOWN? DRINK IT OFF IN HERE (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Browns' next coach?
Jon Gruden
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Bill Cowher
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Chip Kelly
18%
 18%  [ 8 ]
Webby
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Nobody Left. We Tried Everyone.
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Estonian "The Chin-Chuckie" Zulu
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Hronby
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 44

Author Message
FlyLikeAJet


Joined: 22 Jun 2011
Posts: 3792
Location: Getting FLAJ'd in The Peoples Republic of Queens
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
FlyLikeAJet wrote:
ohiogenius wrote:
FlyLikeAJet wrote:
How are my browns brothers tonight? Cool Allow me to introduce myself, I am FLAJ Cool

Oh dear god, hes spread to this sub-forum.


Dont hate, I'm cool with my Browns brothers Cool


MBTL and who else? Laughing Razz


PMK Cool
_________________

Gmen4ev wrote:


No man should be able to consume the amount of alcohol you do ... therefor you must be an alien
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fatpig


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 2465
Location: cleveland
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why oh why did i not just become a pro Ancient Astronaut Theorist. regret
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 17282
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatpig wrote:
why oh why did i not just become a pro Ancient Astronaut Theorist. regret


Do you have the hair for the gig?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fatpig


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 2465
Location: cleveland
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah i'm the crazy german guy

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thanksgiving done.....

Sat at a super hot house, Ate tons of food, took a nap, talked to family members who i rarely see and care little about, and watched the browns lose.

Yup, it's thanksgiving
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12372
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
First thanksgiving done.....

Sat at a super hot house, Ate tons of food, took a nap, talked to family members who i rarely see and care little about, and watched the browns lose.

Yup, it's Sunday


Fify
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
First thanksgiving done.....

Sat at a super hot house, Ate tons of food, took a nap, talked to family members who i rarely see and care little about, and watched the browns lose.

Yup, it's Sunday


Fify


Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21509
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in charge of the GDT this week.

I had one fully ready to post in the morning.

I had to scrap it after this game.

It may take most of today and tomorrow to put together a new one.

Stay tuned
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 15833
Location: Myyyyy precioussss
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU HAD ONE JOB!....
_________________


"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Estonianzulu


Moderator
Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 26852
Location: Middle of Nowhere VA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
YOU HAD ONE JOB!....


Don't make me get out the hose.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Estonianzulu


Moderator
Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 26852
Location: Middle of Nowhere VA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/man-obituary-claims-heartbreaking-disappointment-caused-kansas-city-180249330--nfl.html

Quote:
Loren G. "Sam" Lickteig passed away on Nov. 14, 2012 of complications from MS and heartbreaking disappointment caused by the Kansas City Chiefs football team.


Ouch
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 6404
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
I'm in charge of the GDT this week.

I had one fully ready to post in the morning.

I had to scrap it after this game.

It may take most of today and tomorrow to put together a new one.

Stay tuned


Too late, a Steeler poster already started our GDT in here.


The irony!!!!!


Kidding of course
_________________
Adopt a Brown:
Jordan Cameron: 13 catches 250 yards 1 TD
Billy Winn: 11 tackles 1 stuff and 1 badass FG block
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 6404
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/man-obituary-claims-heartbreaking-disappointment-caused-kansas-city-180249330--nfl.html

Quote:
Loren G. "Sam" Lickteig passed away on Nov. 14, 2012 of complications from MS and heartbreaking disappointment caused by the Kansas City Chiefs football team.


Ouch


Not cool really...but sometimes I do think that team should be charged with something, just not involuntary manslaughter.
_________________
Adopt a Brown:
Jordan Cameron: 13 catches 250 yards 1 TD
Billy Winn: 11 tackles 1 stuff and 1 badass FG block
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21509
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly don't know if I have anything left in the tank to do this GDT.

I'm normally pretty down after a loss but this is different.

Having a game that we realistically should have won with the way we played in the first half.

I'm not one to normally put one on officiating, but this game was an absolute joke.

I understand we got the Cribbs horse collar call, but other than that, Hochuli and his goons ruined this game.

You know it's bad when even the vets are calling them out in the post game.

This game was robbed from us. So many different calls or non calls.

Just unreal


I'll have to muster up some desire here quickly, because this one hurts and i'm not ready to move on just yet.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 16320
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
I honestly don't know if I have anything left in the tank to do this GDT.

I'm normally pretty down after a loss but this is different.

Having a game that we realistically should have won with the way we played in the first half.

I'm not one to normally put one on officiating, but this game was an absolute joke.

I understand we got the Cribbs horse collar call, but other than that, Hochuli and his goons ruined this game.

You know it's bad when even the vets are calling them out in the post game.

This game was robbed from us. So many different calls or non calls.

Just unreal


I'll have to muster up some desire here quickly, because this one hurts and i'm not ready to move on just yet.


I'm with you on this. Just watched a replay the refs were close to cheating it was that bad.
We need a head coach that refs won't do that too. I know some of you think it's a stupid idea but we need a Cowher or A Gruden who has the respect and cause's some fear from everyone in the league.

WE NEED TO STOP BEING THE NICE GUYS.

WE NEED TO BEAT PEOPLE UP AND THE STOMP ON THERE HEAD WHILE THEY ARE DOWN.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 7 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group