Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BROWN GOT U DOWN? DRINK IT OFF IN HERE (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Browns' next coach?
Jon Gruden
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Bill Cowher
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Chip Kelly
18%
 18%  [ 8 ]
Webby
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Nobody Left. We Tried Everyone.
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Estonian "The Chin-Chuckie" Zulu
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Hronby
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 44

Author Message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 4227
Location: WV
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
ReggieCamp wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

That one is closer Laughing

I am actually from Ohio, moved to WV. So i'm not inbred or anything. I was actually asked to be the mayor of WV on my 3rd day in the state, I declined.


Laughing Well they do need new genes for their gene pool. Always makes me afraid traveling thru WV to see my brother in Atl. I never EVER smile. Just make a whistle noise every time I speak. It's served me well.


I live in the northern panhandle, right across the river from Steubenville, no accents or anything, more Pittsburgh dialect than anything southern.

My stepdaughter lives down in Clay county near Charleston, they do have a twang and a lot of them would be considered rednecks, but they seem harmless. I'm not sure how it is any further south, I don't think I'd go canoeing or anything but I don't honestly think I'd be concerned passing thru.

Wheeling or Weirton? Or do you live in one of the booming metropolises that are Wellsburg or Follansbee?

I lived in Wheeling for many years and worked in the Steubenville/Weirton area.


That's it! A great little town, I have only had my car stolen once in the last 2 years.

Work in Wheeling, nice little 40 minute commute every day on route 2 dodging rock slides, deer and now dealing with the natural gas trucks that travel at a safe speed of 30 M.P.H. I'm going to guess you took route 7 in Ohio as opposed to rte 2 going to and from Wheeling and Steubenville.


I'm a part of those natural gas trucks. Wink


I may have cussed ya! Small world Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 6725
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 11770
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roger murdock wrote:
I've been watching some tape of Ryan Nassib (I've never really paid attention to him before) and I am coming away extremely impressed. Moreso than Geno Smith.


His inconsistencies can drive you crazy at times but when it came crunch time in the 4th quarter this year for us the guy showed up time in time out
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 6725
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best Harlem Shake video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4vqnSwTXAAc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 40358
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just like that I remember why I hate my father

He just bailed out on my Mom taking all the money in their apartment

[inappropriate/removed] piece of [inappropriate/removed]
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 18193
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
And just like that I remember why I hate my father

He just bailed out on my Mom taking all the money in their apartment

[inappropriate/removed] piece of [inappropriate/removed]


Wow dude

That's messed up
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KamTrus20


Joined: 17 Nov 2009
Posts: 5285
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
I've been watching some tape of Ryan Nassib (I've never really paid attention to him before) and I am coming away extremely impressed. Moreso than Geno Smith.


His inconsistencies can drive you crazy at times but when it came crunch time in the 4th quarter this year for us the guy showed up time in time out


So Brandon Weeden clone for 3 quarters and the exact opposite in the 4th quarter.
_________________


Jamison on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 40358
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
And just like that I remember why I hate my father

He just bailed out on my Mom taking all the money in their apartment

[inappropriate/removed] piece of [inappropriate/removed]


Wow dude

That's messed up


Yeah :/

I'm sorry for being a downer. This has just been a crazy and stressful week
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
And just like that I remember why I hate my father

He just bailed out on my Mom taking all the money in their apartment

[inappropriate/removed] piece of [inappropriate/removed]


Wow dude

That's messed up


Yeah :/

I'm sorry for being a downer. This has just been a crazy and stressful week


Confused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 11770
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude that's weak ....,
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
malibuspeedrace


Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 13630
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
And just like that I remember why I hate my father

He just bailed out on my Mom taking all the money in their apartment

[inappropriate/removed] piece of [inappropriate/removed]


Wow dude

That's messed up


Yeah :/

I'm sorry for being a downer. This has just been a crazy and stressful week


I first read that as bailed out....
was going to ask why that was a bad thing...

sorry for the family troubles man.
_________________
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Can't believe I'm saying this, but go OSU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 14628
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two years ago today this happened to my hometown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OHvYDPvObc

12,000 earthquakes since this one. Hard to imagine.

Been a few weeks since they last had a decent sized one so hopefully it's nearly over.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fatpig


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 2161
Location: cleveland
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy stuff brother Horny. that's a lot of destruction.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FLAbrownfan


Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 3681
Location: OCA-L.A. , Florida
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im very proud of our community- a good friend of mine is battling pancreatic cancer- ( What is crazy about this is that he is only 27 years old)

we have raised $ 14,000 in the last month or so for him- this past weekend we held a fundraiser that auctioned off our "heads" to be shaved and Im happy to say that I raised 100 bucks for my beautiful hair-

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/21303440/ocala-teacher-fights-for-life-and-to-help-others


^^ this is a video that Orlando News interviewed because he is a teacher but now that he is out of sick days his health insurance has been cut off, and they will not let other teachers donate their sick days to him-

I don't know how many of you are religious and what not but please keep him and his family in your prayers while he battles through this
_________________

R.I.P Crackburn, always in our hearts
adopt a Brown: Davone Bess - The best- one catch, one first down--- never mind person foul takes away! arrghhh Reg on the SIG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 11770
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLAbrownfan wrote:
Im very proud of our community- a good friend of mine is battling pancreatic cancer- ( What is crazy about this is that he is only 27 years old)

we have raised $ 14,000 in the last month or so for him- this past weekend we held a fundraiser that auctioned off our "heads" to be shaved and Im happy to say that I raised 100 bucks for my beautiful hair-

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/21303440/ocala-teacher-fights-for-life-and-to-help-others


^^ this is a video that Orlando News interviewed because he is a teacher but now that he is out of sick days his health insurance has been cut off, and they will not let other teachers donate their sick days to him-

I don't know how many of you are religious and what not but please keep him and his family in your prayers while he battles through this


will do FLA, have bee affected by PC a few times in my life
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group