Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BROWN GOT U DOWN? DRINK IT OFF IN HERE (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Browns' next coach?
Jon Gruden
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Bill Cowher
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Chip Kelly
18%
 18%  [ 8 ]
Webby
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Nobody Left. We Tried Everyone.
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Estonian "The Chin-Chuckie" Zulu
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Hronby
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 44

LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
I understand why everyone sees Ray as a beast and prolly the best MLB of all time...

but i hate the praise he gets.

You know what i'm talking about

Dude should be in jail

How quickly some forget.

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw Ray Ray the Ratbird. I don't care if he's tough or a leader on the field. He's great at football and that's just a freaking football game. It's amazing that anyone on this earth would look up to the guy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got called up early this morning, was asked to go to Gainesville and coach in this weeks high school all star game-- we had a good first practice for me just showing up and going into "coach mode" real quick and having a bunch of kids that I don't know them or what they know but they all love the game so this should be a fun few days

R.I.P Crackburn, always in our hearts
adopt a Brown: Davone Bess - The best- one catch, one first down--- never mind person foul takes away! arrghhh Reg on the SIG
buno67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
I'm glad he wasn't a Brown.

such a lie, are you telling me you wouldnt want a hall of famer LB on your favorite team? I dont care what he did off the field but when he was around the field or around the sports the guy was amazing as a leader and as a play maker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys look I found security footage of Horny at work
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

such a lie, are you telling me you wouldnt want a hall of famer LB on your favorite team? I dont care what he did off the field but when he was around the field or around the sports the guy was amazing as a leader and as a play maker

Not a lie at all. Winning is not everything to me.

I would not want murderers, women beaters, those who kill pets or those with especially low morals representing my team.

I don't ever cheat to win, because its not really winning. I'd rather lose giving my best than win dishonestly. I feel the same way about the teams I root for. But, I also want my teams to be filled with players who represent the team well, not just on the field but as people in general.

I don't expect you to feel the same way and that's okay. But these are my views and they are 100% honest.

My favorite athlete of all time is Dale Murphy. A very good baseball player and a great man.

Ray Lewis does not even qualify for my list.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

That reminds me, I should call Debbie from Friday night. Nah

J/K

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

I thought I destroyed all copies of that. Embarassed

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Entropy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

I would not want murderers, women beaters, those who kill pets or those with especially low morals representing my team.

I don't ever cheat to win, because its not really winning. I'd rather lose giving my best than win dishonestly. I feel the same way about the teams I root for. But, I also want my teams to be filled with players who represent the team well, not just on the field but as people in general.

I don't expect you to feel the same way and that's okay. But these are my views and they are 100% honest.

My favorite athlete of all time is Dale Murphy. A very good baseball player and a great man.

I really respect what you said. My guy is Lou Gehrig, and Dale Murphy is a close second.

I gotta be honest too, most current NFL players, or current Pro athletes in general would not qualify for my list.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...jokes...

So, Jay Culter, Eli Manning, and Ben Roethlisberger walk in to a bar....

....to watch the playoffs on TV

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

well I know winning isnt everything to you...your a cleveland a fan lol

so I take it that Joe Haden is your least favorite browns player then?

see I never cared of character issues for players playing on the sports teams I root for because my sports team dont represent who I am. I just want to see my team win. In sports their is nothing more important than winning. You never saw someone win a championship with a moral victory.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

see I never cared of character issues for players playing on the sports teams I root for because my sports team dont represent who I am. I just want to see my team win. In sports their is nothing more important than winning. You never saw someone win a championship with a moral victory.

I don't think he's implying that there are moral victories buno, I think he is saying that he would prefer to win without cheating or being basically a person with poor moral character.

It's like this, winning the Superbowl would be great, buy winning it with class is legendary.

Winning the Superbowl because your coach cheated is like kissing your sister...not me kissing your sister, cuz that might be good, if she's like over 18 and really hot...and if I weren't married...is my wife here? I mean YOU kissing your own sister, and assuming you're really not into that, because I'm shooting for something you would find uncomfortable here...uh...so yeah, just forget the whole sister kissing stuff and imagine something uncomfortable, like a chair with a really stiff back that leans forward just a hair too much...yeah, like that

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

I don't think he's implying that there are moral victories buno, I think he is saying that he would prefer to win without cheating or being basically a person with poor moral character.

It's like this, winning the Superbowl would be great, buy winning it with class is legendary.

Winning the Superbowl because your coach cheated is like kissing your sister...not me kissing your sister, cuz that might be good, if she's like over 18 and really hot...and if I weren't married...is my wife here? I mean YOU kissing your own sister, and assuming you're really not into that, because I'm shooting for something you would find uncomfortable here...uh...so yeah, just forget the whole sister kissing stuff and imaging something uncomfortable, like a chair with a really stiff back that leans forward just a hair too much...yeah, like that

I didnt say I condoned cheating like video taping the opposing team. I just said I didnt care about a players character issues. I dont care what a player on my favorite team does off the field as long as he plays extremely well on the field. Sometimes to player with the character issues is the player that helps you win. I only said the moral victories because he said he wouldnt the good wholesome boys on his teams and if he has his team made up of them that he doesnt care if they win or lose. that to me that he considers that if his team played hard, werent dirty, and etc that it didnt matter if they win or lose, to me that sounds like he considered that a moral victory.

hell to me if your not cheating your not trying and thats what I told me players this past season when coaching but I wasnt telling them to play dirty and stuff. Just told them certain ways to hold where they wont get flagged, told them certain situations where it would be a good time to throw an elbow or an open fist and etc, and told them they need to clean up piles. Hell defensively we told our LBs to change their calls where it could resemble the snap count so they could possibly get a off sides or too

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Entropy wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

Winning the Superbowl because your coach cheated is like kissing your sister...not me kissing your sister, cuz that might be good, if she's like over 18 and really hot...and if I weren't married...is my wife here? I mean YOU kissing your own sister, and assuming you're really not into that, because I'm shooting for something you would find uncomfortable here...uh...so yeah, just forget the whole sister kissing stuff and imaging something uncomfortable, like a chair with a really stiff back that leans forward just a hair too much...yeah, like that

I didnt say I condoned cheating like video taping the opposing team. I just said I didnt care about a players character issues. I dont care what a player on my favorite team does off the field as long as he plays extremely well on the field. Sometimes to player with the character issues is the player that helps you win. I only said the moral victories because he said he wouldnt the good wholesome boys on his teams and if he has his team made up of them that he doesnt care if they win or lose. that to me that he considers that if his team played hard, werent dirty, and etc that it didnt matter if they win or lose, to me that sounds like he considered that a moral victory.

hell to me if your not cheating your not trying and thats what I told me players this past season when coaching but I wasnt telling them to play dirty and stuff. Just told them certain ways to hold where they wont get flagged, told them certain situations where it would be a good time to throw an elbow or an open fist and etc, and told them they need to clean up piles. Hell defensively we told our LBs to change their calls where it could resemble the snap count so they could possibly get a off sides or too

The bolded seem to contradict.

If i'm not good enough to win, then I need to get better, not find a shortcut. If you aren't good enough to win, you can do whatever you want, you are entitled to that.

A moral victory has nothing to do with anything. That's more about taking something from a loss that you can build from. Nothing to do with wanting your team to have high moral players.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray might be a thug off the field. but he was a consistent baller and possessed good qualities for a football player... leadership and loyalty.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 50 of 100

Jump to: