Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BROWN GOT U DOWN? DRINK IT OFF IN HERE (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Browns' next coach?
Jon Gruden
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Bill Cowher
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Chip Kelly
18%
 18%  [ 8 ]
Webby
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Nobody Left. We Tried Everyone.
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Estonian "The Chin-Chuckie" Zulu
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Hronby
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 44

Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLAbrownfan wrote:
http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/volusia-county/New-Smyrna-Beach-HS-principal-apologizes-for-football-players-behavior/-/12983450/17384834/-/9u2f40/-/index.html?absolute=true

So this is becoming some big news around here.... Please view the video because I would like some other opinions on this, basically before a rival game the band came on the field and the football team continued to "warm up"

I think both sides are at fault for not communicating this, and I don't know why the band had to play before the game.

Now I know your team needs to warm up, and this is at a football game , but I'm sure there was a field or space they could finish up at, what I did not like was after the punt the players going up and dancing - however all this talk for kids to get kicked off the team and them to forit a spot in the playoffs is just ridiculous IMO.

Do you recall what was revealed...
FLAbrownfan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
FLAbrownfan wrote:
http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/volusia-county/New-Smyrna-Beach-HS-principal-apologizes-for-football-players-behavior/-/12983450/17384834/-/9u2f40/-/index.html?absolute=true

So this is becoming some big news around here.... Please view the video because I would like some other opinions on this, basically before a rival game the band came on the field and the football team continued to "warm up"

I think both sides are at fault for not communicating this, and I don't know why the band had to play before the game.

Now I know your team needs to warm up, and this is at a football game , but I'm sure there was a field or space they could finish up at, what I did not like was after the punt the players going up and dancing - however all this talk for kids to get kicked off the team and them to forit a spot in the playoffs is just ridiculous IMO.

Do you recall what was revealed...

Not really I just heard about this, it happend a few county's away from me, from the comments idk who to belive they said the band came on the field 20 mins early- and yes your team needs to warm up and all... But the last punt was a bit dumb IMO - I can see some sort of a fine or something but this should not mess with the teams playoff eligibility

R.I.P Crackburn, always in our hearts
adopt a Brown: Davone Bess - The best- one catch, one first down--- never mind person foul takes away! arrghhh Reg on the SIG
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
Anybody here a tattoo nut if so I'm looking for a new place to go. Tattoo faction is just to much money these days

Not me, sounds painful.

I have a friend that got the international symbol for poison (skull&crossbones) on the helmet of his little soldier. Presumably as a warning to the ladies.

To see if he could take the pain, he first to a safety pin to it, jabbing it numerous times until he decided he was hardcore enough. Edit to add: He did this in front of a room full of people. One of those people is now his wife. Shocked

Dude is about 150 pounds, but the toughest SOB I know. And craziest.
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP-RQkeXkf8

Greatest

Thing

Ever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP-RQkeXkf8

Greatest

Thing

Ever

Greatest? I do not it means what you think it means.
fatpig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
Anybody here a tattoo nut if so I'm looking for a new place to go. Tattoo faction is just to much money these days

Not me, sounds painful.

ahh, i also went to tattoo faction and regret it. i went in expecting my tattoo to be in the $150 range (its only text, took 30mins to do), dude charged me $250. then looked at me funny when I didn't tip.
FLAbrownfan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ocala.com/article/20121114/ARTICLES/121119854/1440

Our girls volleyball team just won state! They are really the hardest working team (other then us) on our campus- they lift way more then our boys basketball team, and during the summer when we do our football conditioning they watch and do a lot of the same, and the teams really pull for each other - we got a text from them in the middle of our practice- that started with the picture of the 6A state champs label of the trophy and then a message that said "your turn".

Really got our kids pumped up before our first playoff game!

R.I.P Crackburn, always in our hearts
adopt a Brown: Davone Bess - The best- one catch, one first down--- never mind person foul takes away! arrghhh Reg on the SIG
Drew_Carey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatpig wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Not me, sounds painful.

ahh, i also went to tattoo faction and regret it. i went in expecting my tattoo to be in the $150 range (its only text, took 30mins to do), dude charged me $250. then looked at me funny when I didn't tip.

I have multiple tattoos... Multiple, multiple tattoos. Haha. Most from the Marine Corp but a few from here as well. Best place in Ohio is in a little town called yellow springs. Lady does them by the name Gayle. Outstanding work and Fair prices - will NOT rip you off like most shops here try to. Only bad thing is she is usually booked a month or two in advance so you have to make an appointment.
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has TJ Ward been the best Strong Safety in the NFL this year?

Stat guys think so on PFF

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
RMIB, do you have coverage stats for safeties? I'd be interested to see Weddle's and the other top safeties.

I do. Although keep in my mind there CB metrics are pretty debatable, so you can only guess how much worse their safety coverage probably is. They're just not good at giving the proper blame in zone or when safeties play over the top .

1. Eric Weddle
17 Targets, 12 Catches Allowed for 97 Yards (39 YAC) and 1 TD, 2 INTs

2. Reshad Jones
21 Targets, 9 Catches Allowed for 164 Yards (79 YAC) and 1 TD, 0 INTs

3. TJ Ward
20 Targets, 9 Catches Allowed for 101 Yards (15 YAC) and 1 TD, 2 INTs

4. Jairus Byrd
10 Targets, 9 Catches Allowed for 113 Yards (53 YAC) and 0 TDs, 3 INTs

5. Ronde Barber
31 Targets, 21 Catches Allowed for 242 Yards (147 YAC) and 1 TD, 3 INTs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drew_Carey wrote:
fatpig wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Not me, sounds painful.

I have multiple tattoos... Multiple, multiple tattoos. Haha. Most from the Marine Corp but a few from here as well. Best place in Ohio is in a little town called yellow springs. Lady does them by the name Gayle. Outstanding work and Fair prices - will NOT rip you off like most shops here try to. Only bad thing is she is usually booked a month or two in advance so you have to make an appointment.

My buddy Eric tattoos at Voodoo Monkey in Cleveland, pretty damn good artist. He used to design t-shirts for the Dropkick Murphys. You pay for a good tattoo, but you shouldn't overpay for the heck of it, and he is fair.

See if he is your style or not, that's important too if you want custom stuff. Otherwise most competent tattoo artists can handle flash.

http://www.voodoomonkey.org/eric-kaplan/
bungleodeon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, there's some pretty good odds that we won't see Big Ben in either of our games against the Steelers this year. Yet, here we are again, as Steelers fans are still chalking up these games as victories. So what do you think, what do you think we'll do against the Steelers if they don't have Big Ben? I wouldn't be shocked to see us sweep them.

Some are saying 6 weeks for him, so he could be back for week 17, but let's just pretend he doesn't play week 17.
ReggieCamp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
So, there's some pretty good odds that we won't see Big Ben in either of our games against the Steelers this year. Yet, here we are again, as Steelers fans are still chalking up these games as victories. So what do you think, what do you think we'll do against the Steelers if they don't have Big Ben? I wouldn't be shocked to see us sweep them.

Some are saying 6 weeks for him, so he could be back for week 17, but let's just pretend he doesn't play week 17.

Honestly, I hope he comes back. A win against Roethlisberger would be much more satisfying than a win against Leftwich. Still, even with Leftwich, the Sillers are no pushover. Their defense has been getting it together recently, and their running game is pretty good too.

I'd take a win any way we can get it, but I would prefer it if they were at full strength.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
TeHDruiD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLAbrownfan wrote:

I'll say that I'll never take the side of the band and I'll leave it at that. Dancing around was wrong though, but at the end of the day it's about football. These bands have too much freedom and self-entitlement anymore at the highschool level

The talk about getting kicked off the team is just ridiculous. The football players are the reason that band even got to play in the first place smh
Drew_Carey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownie_415 wrote:
Drew_Carey wrote:
fatpig wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Not me, sounds painful.

My buddy Eric tattoos at Voodoo Monkey in Cleveland, pretty damn good artist. He used to design t-shirts for the Dropkick Murphys. You pay for a good tattoo, but you shouldn't overpay for the heck of it, and he is fair.

See if he is your style or not, that's important too if you want custom stuff. Otherwise most competent tattoo artists can handle flash.

http://www.voodoomonkey.org/eric-kaplan/

Dropkick Murphy's.... One of my favorite bands. Haha. Nice
Drew_Carey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeramy Stevens and hope solo.... It's like a trailer park story but with athletes.

Confused

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 2 of 100

Jump to: