Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ray Edwards cut, Asomugha next? PLEASE JUMP ON IT BANNER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCBrowns21

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeHDruiD wrote:
pnies20 wrote:
Asomugha garbage? You guys are funny. I'd take him in a heartbeat. Edwards is butt though...

These are my thought as well

Agreed.

Philly has great talent and can't use it, hence why they're going to fire Reid.

Scrabble has skills and would be great lined up across from Haden.

Edwards was exposed without the Williams boys and Jared Allen next to him on the line.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would take scrabble still although I could see no situation of him comming here. Edwards is straight up trash
big poppa pump

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how there are vets on this site so quick to cut up a thread. Your "know it all" opinions are the reason why newcomers probably don't want to post anything.

"You can set a clock to a thread like this."

"It was only a matter of time before someone posted this."

If you disagree with the poster, then say so. I'm tired of all the arrogant a-holes that feel the need to belittle certain posts.

Keep posting Robinson. Ignore the ridiculous comments.

Back on topic...Yes to Scrabble if at all possible.

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN
kelbot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess we're going to skip over the fact that Edwards and Rucker are very similar players making similar money. And that both benefited from the talent around them.
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big poppa pump wrote:
If you disagree with the poster, then say so. I'm tired of all the arrogant a-holes that feel the need to belittle certain posts.

Irony couldn't be illustrated better than this comment.

Relax man. It's just a football forum where people critique other people's posts. We all have opinions and have the freedom to disagree with each other or not like a certain topic discussed altogether. If everyone agreed with everyone, what would there be to debate?

I agreed with Ditch's comment "You can set a clock to a post like this." I've been around this forum for a while myself, and for years, it seems like everytime a high priced veteran has the potential of being cast aside from another team, you can bet that when you go to the Cleveland Browns forum, there will be at least one topic about how the Browns should pick up said player. It's just a statement of fact.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
big poppa pump wrote:

Relax man. It's just a football forum where people critique other people's posts. We all have opinions and have the freedom to disagree with each other or not like a certain topic discussed altogether. If everyone agreed with everyone, what would there be to debate?

I agreed with Ditch's comment "You can set a clock to a post like this." I've been around this forum for a while myself, and for years, it seems like everytime a high priced veteran has the potential of being cast aside from another team, you can bet that when you go to the Cleveland Browns forum, there will be at least one topic about how the Browns should pick up said player. It's just a statement of fact.
it would be different if any of these guys ever became browns
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelbot wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
big poppa pump wrote:

Yeah like Willie McGinest and Jeff Garcia. If only they had become Browns ... that would rid us all of the notion that it's a good idea to overpay for players on the back side of their career. The Redskins have gotten pretty good at that over the years and we've seen how that turns out.

I'm not trying to say that we should never go after good free agents. I'm just saying that when one team is ready to move on from a veteran player, there's usually a reason.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
kelbot wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
big poppa pump wrote:

Yeah like Willie McGinest and Jeff Garcia. If only they had become Browns ... that would rid us all of the notion that it's a good idea to overpay for players on the back side of their career. The Redskins have gotten pretty good at that over the years and we've seen how that turns out.

I'm not trying to say that we should never go after good free agents. I'm just saying that when one team is ready to move on from a veteran player, there's usually a reason.

A simple no I don't believe that's a good idea would probably work just as much. Obviously this is a forum that is made up of different opinions. Why would someone that's new to this forum (as I see Mr. Robinson is) would ever want to post again, when certain "know everything" posters act like d-bags all the time.

Tell you what Nate. How bout ever time you post, I have some sarcastic, garbage comment to make. Weren't you a mod once? Isn't this something we would rather avoid on here?

Nahhhhhhh....should be more like a "good ol boys club" and all the people that have been here forever can debate amongst themselves. No need to try to get some new blood in here. Rolling Eyes

And the no free agent route is really doing us well this year. We should continue to try to be the youngest team in the league. We can always be the up and coming team that never achieves anything. Rolling Eyes

And Scrabble is washed up. Rolling Eyes Free agents never work Rolling Eyes You and your boy ditch are the best posters ever.... Rolling Eyes

Sarcasm is fun isn't it?

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
MSURacerDT55

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edwards rushes like a 12yr old...
TeHDruiD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big poppa pump wrote:
A simple no I don't believe that's a good idea would probably work just as much. Obviously this is a forum that is made up of different opinions. Why would someone that's new to this forum (as I see Mr. Robinson is) would ever want to post again, when certain "know everything" posters act like d-bags all the time.

Tell you what Nate. How bout ever time you post, I have some sarcastic, garbage comment to make. Weren't you a mod once? Isn't this something we would rather avoid on here?

Nahhhhhhh....should be more like a "good ol boys club" and all the people that have been here forever can debate amongst themselves. No need to try to get some new blood in here. Rolling Eyes

And the no free agent route is really doing us well this year. We should continue to try to be the youngest team in the league. We can always be the up and coming team that never achieves anything. Rolling Eyes

And Scrabble is washed up. Rolling Eyes Free agents never work Rolling Eyes You and your boy ditch are the best posters ever.... Rolling Eyes

Sarcasm is fun isn't it?

Just curious, what exactly were us who think Edwards stinks supposed to say? I'm just being honest, the guy isn't very good and he's not really worth a look at this point as he's garbage. Asomugha is a different story, but Edwards just stinks. Their really is no way to sugarcoat it
big poppa pump

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeHDruiD wrote:
big poppa pump wrote:

Sarcasm is fun isn't it?

Just curious, what exactly were us who think Edwards stinks supposed to say? I'm just being honest, the guy isn't very good and he's not really worth a look at this point as he's garbage. Asomugha is a different story, but Edwards just stinks. Their really is no way to sugarcoat it

It has nothing to do with Edwards being garbage. It's about people saying that a thread like this is predictable in a way that belittles the person that originally posted it.

If someone doesn't like the thread, go ahead and disagree. or don't validate it by posting in there. No need to be arrogant, pieces of trash about it.

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN
TeHDruiD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like this thread has ran its course and is now heading down a bad road. I understand the discontent with the way the topic was handled, so all I'd ask is for everyone to respectful when it comes to topics. We've all started a topic like this, myself included and it always ends on a sour note.

We encourage people to make posts without feeling low soon after, so in the future if we could please avoid the unnecessary comments about specific threads and just focus on the info inside of it, that'd be great.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: