Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions 2013 Draft Prospects
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 88, 89, 90  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lions4life420

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 1 player I want more then anyone this draft is Tony Jefferson, this kid flys around the field and has a knack for the ball.....If we could get Dee milliner round 1 and Jefferson round 2 I would scream with joy!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jrugges wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
Can I have your thoughts on Oregon products this year?

Dion Jordan DE
Kenjon Barner
Kiko Alonso
John Boyett

Mel Kiper said he has Kenjon Barner as the #1 RB with Lattimore hurt. But I haven't heard anyone say anything about the others. You guys know the draft well.
Dion Jordan could be a special player. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't he lined up as a slot CB with his main position being DE?

I think Barner is a good RB, but the concussion history drops him to me.

Haven't seen anything on the other 2, but if I get to them I'll post my opinion here.

Not sure if you've ever heard of the "joker" position but it's a player on the defense who can line up as a DE in a 4-3 alinement, OLB in a 3-4 or even 4-3, and a DB in certain nickle packages covering RB/TE and at times even slot WR.

Seattle use's this alot in there defense with there safetys and edge rushers.
Yeah, I've heard of it. Seattle uses Bruce Irvin for that right?

R.I.P. Stylish
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lionsfanforever wrote:
Just got done watching the LSU vs Arkansas game. Eric Reid was very impressive. He was very active, came up and did really well in run support, and had some big hits in the secondary.
Aw man, wish I knew they were playing today, would've watched it.

R.I.P. Stylish
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Lionsfanforever wrote:
Just got done watching the LSU vs Arkansas game. Eric Reid was very impressive. He was very active, came up and did really well in run support, and had some big hits in the secondary.
Aw man, wish I knew they were playing today, would've watched it.

I didn't know it was on either until I went channel surfing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those that arent watching, turn to the Georgia game. Baccari Rambo is having a great game so far, forced & recovered a fumble and stripped another one that got blown dead because of forward progress (or the other team recovered, dont remember). He is #18 for those who dont know and typically plays on the left side of the defense (think of like left end and right end on our defense, he'd line up behind Avril).

R.I.P. Stylish
stylish313

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
For those that arent watching, turn to the Georgia game. Baccari Rambo is having a great game so far, forced & recovered a fumble and stripped another one that got blown dead because of forward progress (or the other team recovered, dont remember). He is #18 for those who dont know and typically plays on the left side of the defense (think of like left end and right end on our defense, he'd line up behind Avril).
Are you freaking kidding me??? Do you not know what today is.

Eff Rambo
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Eff Rambo
Are you referring to the Michigan vs Ohio State game? If you are, I'm not a huge Michigan fan so I could really care less, I'm more intent on watching nfl prospects.

R.I.P. Stylish
stylish313

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Eff Rambo
Are you referring to the Michigan vs Ohio State game? If you are, I'm not a huge Michigan fan so I could really care less, I'm more intent on watching nfl prospects.
Mayhew will draft Denard before he drafts Rambo, just saying....
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Eff Rambo
How's Denard lookin today? I saw the long run, that was pretty fortunate that he got sandwiched and didn't get killed, but you gotta give him props for not being broke yet. Has he blocked at all? Caught anything?

Oh, and Rambo is looking like a top tier playmaking safety today, just sayin..

R.I.P. Stylish
stylish313

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Eff Rambo
How's Denard lookin today? I saw the long run, that was pretty fortunate that he got sandwiched and didn't get killed, but you gotta give him props for not being broke yet. Has he blocked at all? Caught anything?

D-Rob is looking like a NFL-caliber play-maker on offense. Exactly what Mayhew lusts for.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Eff Rambo

D-Rob is looking like a NFL-caliber play-maker on offense. Exactly what Mayhew lusts for.
I doubt they take him off of pure running skills though. If he can't block or catch, opposing teams will know it's going to him whenever he touches the field. If he shows any of those skills similar to Randall Cobb did, then I'd be fine with him in the Best role, but until then I see him as a KR/PR, Wildcat QB, gimmick RB. He can improve on those labels by broadening his skill set.

R.I.P. Stylish
stylish313

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Eff Rambo

I doubt they take him off of pure running skills though. If he can't block or catch, opposing teams will know it's going to him whenever he touches the field. If he shows any of those skills similar to Randall Cobb did, then I'd be fine with him in the Best role, but until then I see him as a KR/PR, Wildcat QB, gimmick RB. He can improve on those labels by broadening his skill set.
Randle-El did it during the Senior Bowl. That's what we're all waiting for.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Eff Rambo

Randle-El did it during the Senior Bowl. That's what we're all waiting for.
Then I guess we'll have to wait to make predictions then, won't we? Wink

R.I.P. Stylish
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Elem had a good game today, wasn't as good as Reid through.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lionsfanforever wrote:
Matt Elem had a good game today, wasn't as good as Reid through.
Yeah, Elam did well but that INT was served on a silver freakin platter by EJ Manuel.

R.I.P. Stylish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 88, 89, 90  Next
Page 3 of 90

Jump to: