Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs. Cleveland Browns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 6404
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a gift from the Cleveland forum.



Lets see who can complete this 1st. Go ahead and use a sharpie, i'm pretty sure it will wipe right off.


GO........
_________________
Adopt a Brown:
Jordan Cameron: 13 catches 250 yards 1 TD
Billy Winn: 11 tackles 1 stuff and 1 badass FG block
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 25127
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 13729
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Here is a gift from the Cleveland forum.



Lets see who can complete this 1st. Go ahead and use a sharpie, i'm pretty sure it will wipe right off.


GO........


You lying BASTARD!!! The sharpie did NOT wipe right off.
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 25127
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
Here is a gift from the Cleveland forum.



Lets see who can complete this 1st. Go ahead and use a sharpie, i'm pretty sure it will wipe right off.


GO........


You lying BASTARD!!! The sharpie did NOT wipe right off.


Thomas, I got this one.

Slam, you have to get a nice big bucket of soapy water. About 2 gallons or so. And carefully heave the entire contents at the screen. Leave unmolested for 20-30 mins. And walla, you won't have to worry about the marks.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 16319
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LIKE THIS THREAD Exclamation Exclamation
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 6404
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
Here is a gift from the Cleveland forum.



Lets see who can complete this 1st. Go ahead and use a sharpie, i'm pretty sure it will wipe right off.


GO........


You lying BASTARD!!! The sharpie did NOT wipe right off.


Thomas, I got this one.

Slam, you have to get a nice big bucket of soapy water. About 2 gallons or so. And carefully heave the entire contents at the screen. Leave unmolested for 20-30 mins. And walla, you won't have to worry about the marks.


Thanks, I appreciate the help. Also, if you were using a smart phone or tablet you can just soak them overnight in that same bucket of soapy water.
_________________
Adopt a Brown:
Jordan Cameron: 13 catches 250 yards 1 TD
Billy Winn: 11 tackles 1 stuff and 1 badass FG block
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6158
Location: CT
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Here is a gift from the Cleveland forum.



Lets see who can complete this 1st. Go ahead and use a sharpie, i'm pretty sure it will wipe right off.


GO........




I found the T.
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The_Slamman


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 13729
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
I LIKE THIS THREAD Exclamation Exclamation


Hornby, we have questions for you. How does a Kiwi become a Browns fan? Would you consider becoming a cowboys fan (at least for FF purposes)? If no... Do you have Kiwi friends who are or would potentially be interested in becoming cowboys fans? If yes, do they or would they drunk post?
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 6404
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
I LIKE THIS THREAD Exclamation Exclamation


Hornby, we have questions for you. How does a Kiwi become a Browns fan? Would you consider becoming a cowboys fan (at least for FF purposes)? If no... Do you have Kiwi friends who are or would potentially be interested in becoming cowboys fans? If yes, do they or would they drunk post?


Whoa... Whoa... WHOA!!!!!

He has a no trade clause, and that is tampering.

We get your 1st round pick now.

Might actually make it a useful pick that way
_________________
Adopt a Brown:
Jordan Cameron: 13 catches 250 yards 1 TD
Billy Winn: 11 tackles 1 stuff and 1 badass FG block
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12372
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
I LIKE THIS THREAD Exclamation Exclamation


Hornby, we have questions for you. How does a Kiwi become a Browns fan? Would you consider becoming a cowboys fan (at least for FF purposes)? If no... Do you have Kiwi friends who are or would potentially be interested in becoming cowboys fans? If yes, do they or would they drunk post?


I agree with Thomas, each member of the cowboys forum is fined 20,000 dollars each. 10,000 from each fine will be deposited into the browns forum beer an appletini fund, the other 10,000 will be donated to the dp8017 foundation for I need $ so give it to me
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 45427
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
I LIKE THIS THREAD Exclamation Exclamation


Hornby, we have questions for you. How does a Kiwi become a Browns fan? Would you consider becoming a cowboys fan (at least for FF purposes)? If no... Do you have Kiwi friends who are or would potentially be interested in becoming cowboys fans? If yes, do they or would they drunk post?


I agree with Thomas, each member of the cowboys forum is fined 20,000 dollars each. 10,000 from each fine will be deposited into the browns forum beer an appletini fund, the other 10,000 will be donated to the dp8017 foundation for I need $ so give it to me


Appletini fund? So you have a Des too? Interesting
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 13729
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as it pains us to do it... We will trade you Maddhatter for hornbybrown straight up. MH is already very popular in the Browns forum. I know I don't have to ask, but we gotta deal, right?
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 6404
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
As much as it pains us to do it... We will trade you Maddhatter for hornbybrown straight up. MH is already very popular in the Browns forum. I know I don't have to ask, but we gotta deal, right?


No deal.






However, if we could sweeten the pot a little maybe we could do business.
If you are willing to take Estonianzulu and his hefty mod salary we may have a deal. Don't let him know we mentioned his name, he thinks he is very popular.
_________________
Adopt a Brown:
Jordan Cameron: 13 catches 250 yards 1 TD
Billy Winn: 11 tackles 1 stuff and 1 badass FG block
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 13729
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
As much as it pains us to do it... We will trade you Maddhatter for hornbybrown straight up. MH is already very popular in the Browns forum. I know I don't have to ask, but we gotta deal, right?


No deal.






However, if we could sweeten the pot a little maybe we could do business.
If you are willing to take Estonianzulu and his hefty mod salary we may have a deal. Don't let him know we mentioned his name, he thinks he is very popular.


Guys, thoughts?

Would having 4 mods (5 if we still count TO7) be overkill? Granted, TSSS is always vacationing and tex is always out trying to make the world a safer place.
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
End Run


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 213
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like we're getting ripped off in that deal.

EZ comes with a vintage UT Colt McCoy Banhammer. That item alone is worth 2 Mad Hatters. And we're supposed to throw in Horny as well?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 12 of 56

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group