Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs. Cleveland Browns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desperado82

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Looks like BurningaDeuce could be starting at Center this weekend with Dockery taking his place at RG with Cook out with a knee injury and Costa still recovering from the ankle injury

Wunderbar Laughing

^^^mack
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Looks like BurningaDeuce could be starting at Center this weekend with Dockery taking his place at RG with Cook out with a knee injury and Costa still recovering from the ankle injury

Wunderbar Laughing

Does this officially make David Arkin the Suck? Is it official now?

Slam sig bet participants:

A62
Buddy
PincheJimmy
Dirk Gently
Desperado82

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:

Wunderbar Laughing

I'm not ready to give up on him yet.

^^^mack
htfryar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:

Wunderbar :lol:

Really? What's he gotta do, poop himself on the field? I'm done with Arkin and Burnindeuce. I have been pleasantly surprised by Nate Livings though.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:

Wunderbar Laughing

Really? What's he gotta do, poop himself on the field? I'm done with Arkin and Burnindeuce. I have been pleasantly surprised by Nate Livings though.

Is he even active? I feel like he has been injured all season - but I might be mixing him up with one of our other frail lineman.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:

Wunderbar Laughing

I was pleasantly surprised with Livings as well but it looks to me that he has started to struggle and wear down as the season rolls on. I am thinking that he is an okay backup/stopgap, but if he has to play for a prolonged period he begins to struggle. Not quite sure if he is a long term starter.
htfryar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure Arkin is on the active roster. He just never sees the field.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
textaz03

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm Kowlawski was activated over a week ago, wonder what his status is??? Better option than burnindeuce!!

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Northland wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:

Wunderbar Laughing

I was pleasantly surprised with Livings as well but it looks to me that he has started to struggle and wear down as the season rolls on. I am thinking that he is an okay backup/stopgap, but if he has to play for a prolonged period he begins to struggle. Not quite sure if he is a long term starter.

Livings has given up 4 sacks for 28 yards. Burninduece has given up 5 sacks for 28 yards. Both of them have done their damnedest to see Romo carted off the field after a huge hit.

Slam sig bet participants:

A62
Buddy
PincheJimmy
Dirk Gently
Northland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Northland wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:

Wunderbar Laughing

Livings has given up 4 sacks for 28 yards. Burninduece has given up 5 sacks for 28 yards. Both of them have done their damnedest to see Romo carted off the field after a huge hit.

Those are just offical sacks right? I wonder how many hits and pressures they have been responsible for. Can you count that high?
Tony7188

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Northland wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Northland wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:

Wunderbar Laughing

Those are just offical sacks right? I wonder how many hits and pressures they have been responsible for. Can you count that high?

Please I hope when it comes draft day there are no high rated QB's, OLB's or DE's left for Jerry to choose from in the first round...

That will force him to go with Warmack Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ware94 wrote:
Gameball: Any remaining Cowboys fans.
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
bootsy wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
JWingate wrote:
This is going to be a very tough game, the Browns defense is very underrated. I see this being a low scoring game, but I have been wrong before.

Agreed. I love some players on their D.

You have to be kidding their defense is not good at all. They give up over 130 yards rushing and almost 250 yards passing a game. That defense isn't underrated, good, any of that.

I think they have the 2nd best ILB in the game - and the 3rd best CB in the game. So yes, their defense is better than it seems.

Shocked You have got to be kidding me! D'Qwell Jackson is overrated because he gets a lot of tackles. Do you have any idea where he makes those tackles? 6+ yards down field when its already too late. The guy cannot cover any back or tight end in the open field and is as soft as the icec ream at Dairy Queen. I'm guess that is why so many refer to him as "DQ".

I will say he has improved his pass rush to the point he is actually a decent inside pass rusher. I still wouldn't put him in the Top 5 or maybe Top 10 in that category.

DQ should be a 2 down weakside linebacker who is yanked for a better cover backer on 3rd downs.

Jamison on the sig
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Post whoring? That's all you got?

thats what we called a horny rampage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
bootsy wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
JWingate wrote:
This is going to be a very tough game, the Browns defense is very underrated. I see this being a low scoring game, but I have been wrong before.

Agreed. I love some players on their D.

You have to be kidding their defense is not good at all. They give up over 130 yards rushing and almost 250 yards passing a game. That defense isn't underrated, good, any of that.

I think they have the 2nd best ILB in the game - and the 3rd best CB in the game. So yes, their defense is better than it seems.

Shocked You have got to be kidding me! D'Qwell Jackson is overrated because he gets a lot of tackles. Do you have any idea where he makes those tackles? 6+ yards down field when its already too late. The guy cannot cover any back or tight end in the open field and is as soft as the icec ream at Dairy Queen. I'm guess that is why so many refer to him as "DQ".

I will say he has improved his pass rush to the point he is actually a decent inside pass rusher. I still wouldn't put him in the Top 5 or maybe Top 10 in that category.

DQ should be a 2 down weakside linebacker who is yanked for a better cover backer on 3rd downs.

says the guy whose user name consists of Kam Wimbley and Jason Trusnik. DQ's a beast, you'll see
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Post whoring? That's all you got?

thats what we called a horny rampage

Haha

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 10 of 56

Jump to: