Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bulaga to IR: So'oto Signed
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawkfan191

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Bulaga to IR: So'oto Signed Reply with quote

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers

T Bryan Bulaga (hip injury) has been placed on injured reserve. The Packers signed LB Vic So’oto
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APOSTROPHE!

Oh...and Bulaga Sad

Here's hoping we get Sherrod going soon.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
.flash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky

And that corresponding roster by the #Packers is Bryan Bulaga to IR. I'm told he dislocated his hip but probably won't need surgery.
BobSacamano

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely not ideal, but i think Lang can hold down that RT spot ok and EDS at RG. Just hope for no more injuries.

Hopefully the Vic signing is for depth and not meaning Matthews will be out long.

KingTarvaris7 wrote:
last year's vikings were far better than the packers team that just won
SDN40

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think TT is scrounging for another lineman. I don't know how much we can count on Sherrod, and what the timeline may be for him to get into that football shape we always hear about. Are we not dangerously thin right now ? Seems like we have plenty of OLB.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's Sherrod looking again?
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
kgthekid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking the same thing. With signing So'oto, that leaves us Newhouse-EDS-Saturday-Sitton-Lang and...Barclay and Van Roten behind them? That's rather dire. Either TT or the coaching staff is really confident in either Barclay or Van Roten to fill in somewhere if needed, or more optimistic about Sherrod's health than everyone else.

Fuzzy Slippers tells no lies.
spilltray

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgthekid wrote:
I'm thinking the same thing. With signing So'oto, that leaves us Newhouse-EDS-Saturday-Sitton-Lang and...Barclay and Van Roten behind them? That's rather dire. Either TT or the coaching staff is really confident in either Barclay or Van Roten to fill in somewhere if needed, or more optimistic about Sherrod's health than everyone else.

Where are they going to dig up someone better right now? At least these guys should somewhat know the playbook, but any significant upgrade is probably on another roster right now.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
justo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW I talked to one of the most knowledgeable fans I've ever met, that so happens to be a Cardinals fan, and he said that last weeks matchup vs Green Bay was the only game that Arizona lost the battle up front in the running and passing game. I almost think the best rotation at this point is Newhouse-Lang-EDS-Sitton-Sherrod, but that's is just me.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Terranimal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
How's Sherrod looking again?

I don't have high hopes on Sherrod. The reports were, as tough as we are on Newhouse, that he (Newhouse) was way ahead of Sherrod and this was prior to the injury Sherrod went through. Sherrod hasn't had the OTAs and TC either. Hopefully we won't need Rotten or Datko either.

Terrible news on Bulaga. Had that feeling with the way McCarthy was talking last week that we were in trouble.
Sandybaby716

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all expected this. Hopefully he isn't forced to retire from this. That would be a huge blow, considering the doubts about Sherrod's career, Newhouse's inconsistency in the effort department and Saturday's early retirement.

justo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also this has to be one of the weirdest looking injuries this year. Bulaga just looked liked he was tripping and walked off the sideline with a limp. No idea how big it was at the time.
TheGreatZepp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgthekid wrote:
Or the OL FA scrap heap has some pretty sad pick'ns.

This depth doesn't exude confidence but at least there's the promise of youth and the unknown ti be optimistic about.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandybaby716 wrote:
We all expected this. Hopefully he isn't forced to retire from this. That would be a huge blow, considering the doubts about Sherrod's career, Newhouse's inconsistency in the effort department and Saturday's early retirement.

Given the fact that they aren't even sure he needs surgery, I'm pretty optimistic about his career. I fully expect to see him ready to get back at it next year.

Saturday's early retirement? People were pretty sure he was running on fumes anyway, the general consensus was just that his vet savvy was enough for the moment yet.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: