Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Week 11: HORNYBROWNS STREAK VS. JERRYWORLD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

WHAT WILL BE THE KEY TO VICTORY?
Weeden throws for 300+ yards and 5 TDs
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
T-Rich rushes for 200+ yards
16%
 16%  [ 9 ]
Tony Romo chokes
21%
 21%  [ 12 ]
HORNYBROWNS LEADERSHIP
26%
 26%  [ 15 ]
We won't win :(
32%
 32%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 56

buno67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
TeHDruiD wrote:
Haden limited in practice yesterday and not practicing today due to his oblique... uh oh Sad

Pop a pill. That should take care of it...

It better be a birth control pill cause Dez and Miles are about to hit that. Repeatedly. All night long.
Hasn't Dez already been warned about that whole hitting people thing? Haden's not his mother though so it should be an interesting new chapter for Dez.

FIFY

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
TeHDruiD wrote:
Haden limited in practice yesterday and not practicing today due to his oblique... uh oh Sad

It better be a birth control pill cause Dez and Miles are about to hit that. Repeatedly. All night long.

Thanks for the warning on Dez and Miles. I passed on Brokeback Mountain, and I'll have to pass on watching Brokeback football this Sunday as well.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
TeHDruiD wrote:

Thanks for the warning on Dez and Miles. I passed on Brokeback Mountain, and I'll have to pass on watching Brokeback football this Sunday as well.

I passed on Brokeback as well. But, I'm going to watch this for the shock value. It's not everyday you see a talented CB turned into a prison punk for 4 quarters.

Thomas5737

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
TeHDruiD wrote:

I passed on Brokeback as well. But, I'm going to watch this for the shock value. It's not everyday you see a talented CB turned into a prison punk for 4 quarters.

I'm a big fan of mountains so I just watched it for the scenery.

Okay, I haven't seen it...but it was mostly because I don't like Cowboys. And horses make me self conscious.

Haden won't get schooled by anyone, I guarantee it.

If he does, it was the safety's fault he was supposed to have the receiver over the top on that play.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
TeHDruiD wrote:

I'm a big fan of mountains so I just watched it for the scenery.

Okay, I haven't seen it...but it was mostly because I don't like Cowboys. And horses make me self conscious.

Haden won't get schooled by anyone, I guarantee it.

If he does, it was the safety's fault he was supposed to have the receiver over the top on that play.

The saftey was supposed to be the receiver..... Not Haden Laughing

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
ReggieCamp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
Haden might be out with an oblique injury..

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Based on what I've read, it doesn't look good. Obviously, it depends on the severity of the oblique injury, but those are not easy to overcome.

Not optimistic about Haden playing. Even if he does, it's pretty damn hard to play CB when you don't have full extension of your arms.... Blargarfhsjdhb.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone hear the story on Bull and Fox last night?

Apparently about 75% of the team had a full scale drunken Halloween party the Friday night right before the most recent Ravens Game.

I guess Sheldon Brown called out the team for not being prepared or not playing tough enough.

I can't believe those [inappropriate/removed] are getting drunk 2 nights before the game.

Unreal

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
candyman93

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Did anyone hear the story on Bull and Fox last night?

Apparently about 75% of the team had a full scale drunken Halloween party the Friday night right before the most recent Ravens Game.

I guess Sheldon Brown called out the team for not being prepared or not playing tough enough.

I can't believe those [inappropriate/removed] are getting drunk 2 nights before the game.

Unreal

I can almost guarantee Haden, Gordon, Little and TJ were involved based on what I've seen and heard about them.
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk it really doesn't bother me that much. They are human beings they are allowed to have a life.
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Idk it really doesn't bother me that much. They are human beings they are allowed to have a life.

not when it comes to alcohol in-season...

If there are not strick team rules on this I would be shocked!!! There were there when I was in college and we had those rules at the college I just coached at.... NFL Im sure is the same, and if not that is a very real problem. Players, coaches, and mgmt at the higher levels should all understand the negative impacts of alcohol consumption on the body that still effect you days later! Chris Carter was talking about this very issue earlier this season about a different player on a different team.

if true... idiots. They deserve to get ripped, fined, and what ever else the coaching staff can throw at them .

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Quote:

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

If there are not strick team rules on this I would be shocked!!! There were there when I was in college and we had those rules at the college I just coached at.... NFL Im sure is the same, and if not that is a very real problem. Players, coaches, and mgmt at the higher levels should all understand the negative impacts of alcohol consumption on the body that still effect you days later! Chris Carter was talking about this very issue earlier this season about a different player on a different team.

if true... idiots. They deserve to get ripped, fined, and what ever else the coaching staff can throw at them .

Idk I'm just not gonna act like I never did something like this. We've all made bad choices
buno67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Quote:

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

yeah in college, those kids are still under age or at least a majority of them are and they are still young. in the NFL these are grown men. you really cant tell them what to do off the field specially when it isnt illegal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Quote:

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Exactly

If they wanted to do it in the middle of a bye week, fine.

Dustin Fox mentioned that they were always taught that 2 nights before gameday was always the most important.

If you are drunk friday, and hungover all day Saturday, you will not be at 100% Sunday.

nugpimpen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Quote:

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Idk I'm just not gonna act like I never did something like this. We've all made bad choices

But you werent being paid millions to perform athletically.

Getting drunk on Friday night will cause you to not be at your best on Sunday.

This feels like Romeo's country club all over again.

Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Quote:

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

yeah in college, those kids are still under age or at least a majority of them are and they are still young. in the NFL these are grown men. you really cant tell them what to do off the field specially when it isnt illegal

I had a long response typed to this, but it simply boils down to your wrong.

I suggest researching the effects of alcohol and other substances (legal or not) on the body and its ability to perform at peak levels, and also check out rules and regulations from mulitple organizations.

I do this for living. I know what Im talking about here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 15 of 70

Jump to: