Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lose And We're Done: Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Romo does not get the Cowboys to the playoffs he will be done as a cowboy. They won't go into another season with him as the starter. Jones wants to go to the play off and is crazy enough to draft a QB first round if Romo can't get it done this year.
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
If Romo does not get the Cowboys to the playoffs he will be done as a cowboy. They won't go into another season with him as the starter. Jones wants to go to the play off and is crazy enough to draft a QB first round if Romo can't get it done this year.

Ya...you know Jones absolutely loves Romo though right? Jones himself said he's working to make Romo a Cowboy for life. And why not? He's an above average QB and a media darling. Walking cash cow.

Last edited by stchamp98 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AZCardinalsFan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
AZCardinalsFan wrote:
I dunno about you guys. But I would welcome him with open arms and while we're at it, bring Turner in as the OC.

My dream scenario not long ago was the have Norv Fired have Ken hire him here and give him a big chunk of freedom with the offense. I would then trade a pair of first round selections to the Chargers to get Rivers here.

I still wouldn't mind it next year still with some modifications.

DirtyDez wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:

Romo won't be a Cowboy unless he gets them to the playoffs. Rivers could be done in SD. I know both have not been great this year but they have been good in years before. Change of area could help them.

Neither will be cut or traded...

I think its possible I know Rivers has a big contract and has been playing poorly for 2 seasons.
I don't know Romos contract. But I KNOW he isn't playing up to Jones standards and could get the boot.

Lets just pray one will be cut okay?
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't really take much away from Lindley today because he's getting little-to-none reps with the 1's... He does have an Aaron Rodgers' like Howitzer, though. Fitz is getting more visibly frustrated than I've ever seen. Can't really blame him because we're wasting an elite talent in his prime.

Defense showed up. We're still only allowing less than 20PPG... That's a top 5 scoring defense...

The Rebuild Has Begun...
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Whiz is steaming in his post-game, said all the players on the field told him they heard the refs blow the whistle.

Sorry, that's in reference to the Lindley sack/fumble TD.

Yeah. Changed the whole complexion of the game. Hope the Falcons are happy. They didn't deserve or earn that victory.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Whiz is steaming in his post-game, said all the players on the field told him they heard the refs blow the whistle.

Yeah. Changed the whole complexion of the game. Hope the Falcons are happy. They didn't deserve or earn that victory.

No they didn't. Then again, neither did we.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

The defense played lights out as usual. I don't care about the offense but the defense dominated.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

The defense played lights out as usual. I don't care about the offense but the defense dominated.

While true, none of it matters if you don't score points. Our offense took anemic to a whole other level today and because of that we really didn't deserve to win this game.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

While true, none of it matters if you don't score points. Our offense took anemic to a whole other level today and because of that we really didn't deserve to win this game.

I know and agree but I expected the team to lose "legit". I don't feel like they did. Anyhow none of that matters now.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

I know and agree but I expected the team to lose "legit". I don't feel like they did. Anyhow none of that matters now.

I would agree.
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Ryan, first QB since 1967 to throw 0 TD's and 5 INT's in a win.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
Matt Ryan, first QB since 1967 to throw 0 TD's and 5 INT's in a win.

What did you expect when you have the worst set of QB in the NFL.
JohnnyV

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags showed some real life on offense today. I expect them to pass us shortly in total offense if they already haven't.

If we don't make any changes to our offensive staff, I believe that sends a message to everyone that losing is acceptable in our organization. That these types of streaks are tolerable.

Mike Miller is Kens puppet and everyone knows it. executing and holding players accountable is fine but at some point if it keeps happening you need to look at who's coaching up these players and point the finger at them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyV wrote:
Jags showed some real life on offense today. I expect them to pass us shortly in total offense if they already haven't.

If we don't make any changes to our offensive staff, I believe that sends a message to everyone that losing is acceptable in our organization. That these types of streaks are tolerable.

Mike Miller is Kens puppet and everyone knows it. executing and holding players accountable is fine but at some point if it keeps happening you need to look at who's coaching up these players and point the finger at them.

Pretty off-base statement for anyone who watched today's game. Unless missing wide open receivers is on the coaches.
JohnnyV

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="stchamp98"][quote="JohnnyV"]Jags showed some real life on offense today. I expect them to pass us shortly in total offense if they already haven't.

Mike Miller is Kens puppet and everyone knows it. executing and holding players accountable is fine but at some point if it keeps happening you need to look at who's coaching up these players and point the finger at them.[/quote]

Pretty off-base statement for anyone who watched today's game. Unless missing wide open receivers is on the coaches.[/quote]

You forget Ken was gonna go with this guy coming into the year. That was a personel decision he made with Skelton. Well now he has the guy he chose to start the year and this is the bed he has to lie in.

No one is holding the coaches accountable for not coaching up our offensive personel.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 33 of 35

Jump to: