Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lose And We're Done: Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's apparently been benched from week 7 on. His loss doesn't mean much, other than the Falcons wasted some good money.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say this, if we can't stop Michael Turner, there's really no hope for our run defense.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple quick hits from Whiz...

Darren Urban‏@Cardschatter

Whisenhunt said there will be changes but because of strategy, he isn't going to announce them. #AZvsATL

nt Somers‏@kentsomers

#AZCardinals DE Calais Campbell apparently did not practice today. Looks like right calf. Whiz declined comment

I don't think anyone is buying Whiz being coe on Calais or personel changes.

Seems pretty clear Campbell is hurt and unless they started holding free agency and the draft during their bye week, what kind of personel changes can be made?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyV wrote:
Couple quick hits from Whiz...

Darren Urban‏@Cardschatter

Whisenhunt said there will be changes but because of strategy, he isn't going to announce them. #AZvsATL

nt Somers‏@kentsomers

#AZCardinals DE Calais Campbell apparently did not practice today. Looks like right calf. Whiz declined comment

I don't think anyone is buying Whiz being coe on Calais or personel changes.

Seems pretty clear Campbell is hurt and unless they started holding free agency and the draft during their bye week, what kind of personel changes can be made?

Senio Kelemete maybe?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin Kolb and Calais Campbell both sat out practice today. Todd Heap, Jeff King, Adam Snyder, Jamell Fleming, Greg Toler and Mike Leach were all limited.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Lose And We're Done: Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcon Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Teams: Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons
Date: November 18th, 2012
Time: 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
TV: FOX
Radio: Sirius Channels 128, 137

Pretty much what the title says. If we lose, it's over. 4-6 with our schedule? That's the season right there. We have to win this game if we want any chance at the postseason.

We're done. Kolb will come back just in time to take the team out of a prime drafting position.
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Lose And We're Done: Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcon Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

Pretty much what the title says. If we lose, it's over. 4-6 with our schedule? That's the season right there. We have to win this game if we want any chance at the postseason.

We're done. Kolb will come back just in time to take the team out of a prime drafting position.

I think he done for the season
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Lose And We're Done: Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcon Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

I don't think Kolb is taking us out of prime draft position. His body is so battered I doubt he makes much of an impact if he comes back at all.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
stchamp98

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Lose And We're Done: Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcon Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

I think he done for the season

He's not but he'll be back later in the year than people seem to think and how he'll be when he does come back is anyone's guess.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have 2 games that really the way the team is atm we can win?

Kolb or not, I cannot see us winning 2, nicking 1 yes, 2 or more not a chance, hope I am proven wrong but cannot see it
stchamp98

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ_Fka wrote:

Not really. Maybe the Rams but they trounced us once with Kolb. They can easily do it against Skelton, regardless of whether that's at the U of P or not. Maybe the Jets but we have to go to NYJ for that one and the east coast-early time slow is rarely if ever kind to this team. Maybe the Lions I guess? I don't know. The way this team is playing, I don't see many wins on the horizon.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
DJ_Fka wrote:

Not really. Maybe the Rams but they trounced us once with Kolb. They can easily do it against Skelton, regardless of whether that's at the U of P or not. Maybe the Jets but we have to go to NYJ for that one and the east coast-early time slow is rarely if ever kind to this team. Maybe the Lions I guess? I don't know. The way this team is playing, I don't see many wins on the horizon.

History tells us that Tim Tebow will be named the starter the week the Jets play the Cardinals and he will run for more then 100 yards and throw 2 TD's in a Jets win. It always happens that way. I would have pulled sanchize by now if I was them but they are waiting til they play us.
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
DJ_Fka wrote:

History tells us that Tim Tebow will be named the starter the week the Jets play the Cardinals and he will run for more then 100 yards and throw 2 TD's in a Jets win. It always happens that way. I would have pulled sanchize by now if I was them but they are waiting til they play us.

Namath in his prime couldn't throw on us. The Jets' WR core is one of the worst I've even seen... If we lose that game Whiz should be fired before take off.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
stchamp98

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
DJ_Fka wrote:

Namath in his prime couldn't throw on us. The Jets' WR core is one of the worst I've even seen... If we lose that game Whiz should be fired before take off.

Bolded: I don't know what that's supposed to mean. Our pass D is good but not that good.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that it's any surprise but Nate Potter took all the 1st team reps at left tackle yesterday.

Big test for him this week going against John Abraham.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 2 of 35

Jump to: