Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Did the Rams get railroaded?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
STLRamsFan99


Joined: 17 Aug 2012
Posts: 1458
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighMotorGuy wrote:
Just another reason why Jeff Fisher is not a good coach. If I was a Rams fan, I would pinpoint the entire loss on him for the numerous coaching errors he made throughout the game.

In the words of wise John L Smith "the kids are playing their tail off, and the coaches are screwing it up!"


You never add anything to topics and just use them to take shots at players/coaches/fans you don't like.

I'll do it too.

At least he is a better coach than Ken Whisenhunt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bulger2holt


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 1729
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
HighMotorGuy wrote:
Just another reason why Jeff Fisher is not a good coach. If I was a Rams fan, I would pinpoint the entire loss on him for the numerous coaching errors he made throughout the game.

In the words of wise John L Smith "the kids are playing their tail off, and the coaches are screwing it up!"


You never add anything to topics and just use them to take shots at players/coaches/fans you don't like.

I'll do it too.

At least he is a better coach than Ken Whisenhunt.






If Fisher didn't score on the drive at the end where he called that timeout, people would be saying he's an idiot for letting time run out and not scoring.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bulger2holt


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 1729
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Special Teamer wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
Rrrrrrrams wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
The NFL is just paying them back for the gift they gave them against Washington in one of the worst officiated games I've ever watched.

you right, but the team who got screwed in that game were the rams.


Please. That thug defense was trying to start a fight during and after every play and the flags kept going against Washington. I understand earlier in the game the Rams had scores brought back but those weren't obvious bad calls.

I don't think I have ever watched a team and come away disgusted with so many players and how they handled themselves. And its happened twice this year both games being Rams games. The dirtiest bunch of low life thugs on one team I've ever seen in the NFL.

And I've never had anything against the Rams its not like they are a rival of the Browns. I just hated what I saw out of that team.

Also I'm not attacking the Rams fans so lets not turn this into something its not I don't have anything against Rams fans.


Clueless.

Who on the Rams is a "Thug?"

Janoris Jenkins? What did he do on the field that you saw?
Finnegan? Because of the AJ incident, past incidents? Or something you saw in these games?

Please explain.



Rams D are thugs?

DE Long? No
DE Quinn? No
DT Brockers? No
DT Langford? No
MLB Larinitus? No
OLB DunBar? No
OLB McIntosh / Haggen? No
CB Jenkins? No
CB Finnagan? Some people say yes
S-Dahl? No
S-Mikkel? No

Yeah, lots of thugs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Finnerception


Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 12960
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012102030003&adjusted=1

True definition of a thug right thurr.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bulger2holt


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 1729
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't follow Finny too close when he was a Titan. But I will tell you what. After seeing him play 10 games with the Rams, I will take 11 players on D just like him. He comes to play and is very physical. Exactly what you want in your D.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dunderhead


Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 2556
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is this thread still going on and not locked? Here's how it opened:

I'm going to put the whole game aside and focus on the delay of game penalty on the would've been game winning field goal in OT. The play clock struck 0 and the ball was snapped. I've seen that play let go an infinite amount of times with offenses on the field (no proof of this by original poster anywhere). In most cases for delay of game, the clock strikes zero and the play is blown dead before the snap even gets off. This play was almost simultaneous and utter BS in my book.

This thread was started on an absolute lie... Has continued on a faulty premise... Has been disproved - I left a link that clearly show a screen cap from the game where the clock is 0 and the ball had yet to be snapped... Heck, I was called a moron in this thread...

Brings to mind some other threads that were closed down way too early for far less and which points and questions weren't discussed. But hey...

* - Colored green ndicates my own words.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eagles101


Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Posts: 9203
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012102030003&adjusted=1

True definition of a thug right thurr.


ya because you cant be a thug on the field and a good person off the field Rolling Eyes
_________________
vikingsvikings wrote:

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 46748
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012102030003&adjusted=1

True definition of a thug right thurr.


Stone cold killa. He's obviously getting close to her so he can steal

her identity. The only thru thug we have is Sam Bradford, He's a lady killer Wink
_________________


mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Finnerception


Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 12960
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:

ya because you cant be a thug on the field and a good person off the field Rolling Eyes


A thug on the field? Stop rolling your eyes. Do you even know what thug means?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
eagles101


Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Posts: 9203
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
eagles101 wrote:

ya because you cant be a thug on the field and a good person off the field Rolling Eyes


A thug on the field? Stop rolling your eyes. Do you even know what thug means?


https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=u&q=thug&tbs=dfn:1&sa=X&ei=V_6jUMujBLL9yAGQjoHABg&sqi=2&ved=0CCsQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=e51bb75cc2c73644&bpcl=38626820&biw=1366&bih=675

Very Happy

but yes you can be a thug on the field strictly....
_________________
vikingsvikings wrote:

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84416
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if they had a TO that was their own damn fault
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FG21_PW52


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 4392
Location: 831, CA.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulger2holt wrote:
The Rams out played the 49ers most of the game and were more physical. A few dumb mistakes by a young team cost them the game. Throw in 2 high first round picks this coming draft, and the Rams will be contending for the division next year, especially when all their young players gain more experience. They are in great cap shape too.


they wont be for long, with all those high draft picks.
_________________
INSERT COOL IMAGE HERE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eagles101


Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Posts: 9203
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
bulger2holt wrote:
The Rams out played the 49ers most of the game and were more physical. A few dumb mistakes by a young team cost them the game. Throw in 2 high first round picks this coming draft, and the Rams will be contending for the division next year, especially when all their young players gain more experience. They are in great cap shape too.


they wont be for long, with all those high draft picks.


what?
_________________
vikingsvikings wrote:

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dunderhead


Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 2556
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
bulger2holt wrote:
The Rams out played the 49ers most of the game and were more physical. A few dumb mistakes by a young team cost them the game. Throw in 2 high first round picks this coming draft, and the Rams will be contending for the division next year, especially when all their young players gain more experience. They are in great cap shape too.


they wont be for long, with all those high draft picks.


what?


What do you expect when this thread has fallen into which team has the most "thugs" and the whole point is a lie. By the way, back to the Pack is a fan fav of the league... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/14/packers-ryan-taylor-says-21000-fine-nearly-killed-him/

Golly, with the NFL in GB's pocket... Also keep in mind the NFL had to take down their front page on their website after the 2009 NFC wildcard because the pic they used clearly showed the game end in a face mast penalty...

So that someone thinks rookies are going to kill a cap seems real par for the coarse...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 46748
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
bulger2holt wrote:
The Rams out played the 49ers most of the game and were more physical. A few dumb mistakes by a young team cost them the game. Throw in 2 high first round picks this coming draft, and the Rams will be contending for the division next year, especially when all their young players gain more experience. They are in great cap shape too.


they wont be for long, with all those high draft picks.



Rookie wage pay scale handsome.
_________________


mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group