Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11: Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike23md

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing you avatar is too big.

On the game today. RGIII, am not sure to line you up as a QB or a RB.

The defense played much better with Meriweather in there and gives me hopes that we might not have to do a complete revamp of the secondary.

The Skins were not clicking like a well oiled machine but they hit on the big plays when it counted, like Robinson and Moss.

All in all a good game. Having Garcon, even tho limited, was still a plus and Meriweather definitely affected the way the defense, and that secondary played.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
MikeT14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I enjoyed that.

- mike23md on the sig!
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Redskins are 3-1 with Garçon, and 1-5 without him. I somehow doubt this is a coincidence.
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Guys, I'm in the OBX this week and game isn't on. What happened on yhe INT?

3rd & 21, ball snapped with 3 sec on game clock. Maclin came in motion to the slot. Riley and Robinson blitzed straight up the middle, almost got to Foles. He either overthrew Maclin or threw behind Jackson (I think). Hit Meriweather in the breadbasket.

And the first INT?

Hey, Thai, sorry I didn't respond. I forgot I had to be somewhere at 2 PM, so I just bailed out of the forum.
Woz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
I apologize guys, I started Alfred in a key fantasy game today, and as such he's banned from being productive.

Wasn't just you ...
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:

3rd & 21, ball snapped with 3 sec on game clock. Maclin came in motion to the slot. Riley and Robinson blitzed straight up the middle, almost got to Foles. He either overthrew Maclin or threw behind Jackson (I think). Hit Meriweather in the breadbasket.

And the first INT?

Hey, Thai, sorry I didn't respond. I forgot I had to be somewhere at 2 PM, so I just bailed out of the forum.

No worries man. First game I missed in awhile. In my haste to get down here yesterday I forgot to record the game on my DVR (even after making room). So now I can't even watch it.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Woz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:

And the first INT?

No worries man. First game I missed in awhile. In my haste to get down here yesterday I forgot to record the game on my DVR (even after making room). So now I can't even watch it.

I've tried recording games, but I just cannot find the enthusiasm to watch them later. If I know what's happened, it kills my interest. Yes, I know, avoid finding out ... problem is that I cannot seem to avoid finding out.
rizzy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:

And the first INT?

I've tried recording games, but I just cannot find the enthusiasm to watch them later. If I know what's happened, it kills my interest. Yes, I know, avoid finding out ... problem is that I cannot seem to avoid finding out.

Just need the sensory deprivator 5000 of course

http://www.hulu.com/watch/20640
NHL-Capitals
FosterTheSkins

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is wow. Just wow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEiLq8txNAQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Better run better run faster than RG3.
Woz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FosterTheSkins wrote:
All I can say is wow. Just wow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEiLq8txNAQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yes, wow. However, I have to believe I've been on the other side of the camera way too many times to take all that much glee from this.

that is not say I didn't take *any* glee from it
footy_29

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:

And the first INT?

I'm the opposite. I cannot watch an NFL game in real-time, simply becasue I cannot sit through all those commercial breaks. I'll record the game, do something else for a couple of hours and come back to it.
Woz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
I'm the opposite. I cannot watch an NFL game in real-time, simply becasue I cannot sit through all those commercial breaks. I'll record the game, do something else for a couple of hours and come back to it.

Oh, I'm usually behind the action a bit as I'm going back and rewatching plays.

Simply put: the invention of the DVR/PVR has been a godsend to the football fan. Add in the combination of HD, it really puts to the question why you would go to the game if you're going to be in the upper deck (lower bowl and luxury boxes are a different story).
Marcus21

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

Oh, I'm usually behind the action a bit as I'm going back and rewatching plays.

Simply put: the invention of the DVR/PVR has been a godsend to the football fan. Add in the combination of HD, it really puts to the question why you would go to the game if you're going to be in the upper deck (lower bowl and luxury boxes are a different story).

Thats why they have black outs!!!! makes me so Fn mad!!!!!
Woz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:
Woz wrote:

Thats why they have black outs!!!! makes me so Fn mad!!!!!

True. I suspect that Snyder will build his new stadium and make it in the 70-80K range. I also hope they focus on the fan experience in the stadium. Bill Simmons (the Sports Guy) has a point that outside of Seattle, New Orleans, Baltimore, and I think Kansas City, there is basically no such thing as a home field advantage anymore.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: