Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Nick Foles Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22376
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
Phire wrote:
Things might not be smooth sailing for Foles today.

The other rookie QBs lost their first except RG3.

Weeden had a QB rating of about 1 against us and Luck threw 3 picks. How will Foles fair? Well he's had 2 more months of preparation on the scout team... I think he'll use his scout team buddy Damaris Johnson a lot today.


DeAngelo Hall - Brandon Merriweather* - Madeiu Willams - Josh Wilon

*Indicates player hasn't started a game in 2012.

Their secondary is poop, and their pass rush isn't worth a damn since Orakpo got hurt. Foles pocket presence, ability to make quick reads and release will in theory make the OL look better than Vick last time we played a bad defense (@ New Orleans)


Theory is good and all but when reality sets in ,They probably make Washington's D-line look top 5 as well before days out.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8406
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
Phire wrote:
Things might not be smooth sailing for Foles today.

The other rookie QBs lost their first except RG3.

Weeden had a QB rating of about 1 against us and Luck threw 3 picks. How will Foles fair? Well he's had 2 more months of preparation on the scout team... I think he'll use his scout team buddy Damaris Johnson a lot today.


DeAngelo Hall - Brandon Merriweather* - Madeiu Willams - Josh Wilon

*Indicates player hasn't started a game in 2012.

Their secondary is poop, and their pass rush isn't worth a damn since Orakpo got hurt. Foles pocket presence, ability to make quick reads and release will in theory make the OL look better than Vick last time we played a bad defense (@ New Orleans)


Theory is good and all but when reality sets in ,They probably make Washington's D-line look top 5 as well before days out.


Jim haslett is an underrated DC.
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EaglesFan5-36-81


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 14529
Location: Sig by Eagles_808
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
Phire wrote:
Things might not be smooth sailing for Foles today.

The other rookie QBs lost their first except RG3.

Weeden had a QB rating of about 1 against us and Luck threw 3 picks. How will Foles fair? Well he's had 2 more months of preparation on the scout team... I think he'll use his scout team buddy Damaris Johnson a lot today.


DeAngelo Hall - Brandon Merriweather* - Madeiu Willams - Josh Wilon

*Indicates player hasn't started a game in 2012.

Their secondary is poop, and their pass rush isn't worth a damn since Orakpo got hurt. Foles pocket presence, ability to make quick reads and release will in theory make the OL look better than Vick last time we played a bad defense (@ New Orleans)


Theory is good and all but when reality sets in ,They probably make Washington's D-line look top 5 as well before days out.


If Reid continues calling plays, it wouldn't shock me. There are 3 games I really want to win, this week, next Dallas game, and when we play the Buccaneers (Beacause I will be there). I think allowing Foles to develop gives us a better shot, call it trial by fire.
_________________

Birdwatch: Mychal Kendricks
TCK:10 TFL:1 SCK:0 INT:0 FF:0 FR:1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will make some heroes today at Washington.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34435
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
We will make some heroes today at Washington.


Yah let's do that
_________________

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
We will make some heroes today at Washington.


Yah let's do that


The Dane twisting my English around, bravo my friend. Applause
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34435
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
We will make some heroes today at Washington.


Yah let's do that


The Dane twisting my English around, bravo my friend. Applause


That what I do
_________________

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PowerElite


Joined: 25 Dec 2009
Posts: 8808
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for the title of this thread, RIGHT AGAIN! This one is for you Folish Nickheads who said things like "give the kid a week to practice with the starters." Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BLick12


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 25106
Location: South Jeezy fo sheezy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A retarded chimp could tell you Foles wouldn't be a quick fix with this team... Because there is no quick fix.
_________________
johndeere1707 wrote:

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21047
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
A retarded chimp could tell you Foles wouldn't be a quick fix with this team... Because there is no quick fix.


So true, the team has so many holes, only a Rodgers/Brady like QB would be help.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33168
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
BLick12 wrote:
A retarded chimp could tell you Foles wouldn't be a quick fix with this team... Because there is no quick fix.


So true, the team has so many holes, only a Rodgers/Brady like QB would be help.



they would be concussed eventually to yo! Shocked

This is a bad team..We could use as many BPA's as possble dude!
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think even Peyton or Tom could be a fix fix for this team.

From top to bottom, bottom to top, inside out, outside in... all facets of this franchise are failing.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34187
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
As for the title of this thread, RIGHT AGAIN! This one is for you Folish Nickheads who said things like "give the kid a week to practice with the starters." Rolling Eyes


You can stop with the "I told you so" attitude BS, whenever you're wrong you don't admit it, you pretend it never happened. Not ONCE have I ever seen you admit you've been wrong.
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJG123


Joined: 15 Nov 2012
Posts: 18
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Bednarik60"][quote="marky_b27"][quote="BLick12"]A retarded chimp could tell you Foles wouldn't be a quick fix with this team... Because there is no quick fix.[/quote]

So true, the team has so many holes, only a Rodgers/Brady like QB would be help.[/quote]


they would be concussed eventually to yo! :shock:

This is a bad team..We could use as many BPA's as possble dude![/quote]

This right here....we need to go BPA and get some f'n difference makers on this team...guys who can take a game over
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9230
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Luck threw 3 ints today... it took Foles two games to throw 3 ints

Foles > Luck
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 12 of 30

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group