Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs St Louis Rams
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
49ers
81%
 81%  [ 18 ]
Rams
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs St Louis Rams Reply with quote

San Francisco 49ers vs St Louis Rams

VS

VS

This is a big game for the 49ers, because a win can widen the gap between us and the other NFCW teams. The Rams are not a team to sleep on, if you guys remember they almost came back last year, after we kept them in. We need all the momentum we can get heading playing a short week and facing a red hot Bears team.

Last edited by SoCalNiner on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to win this game as the Seahawks have a EASY schedule and if we lose, this division will come down to the wire. They have already played the Patriots while we haven't. Home game after the bye? Just can't lose these types of games.................................

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were coming Razz

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
FG21_PW52

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know we are going to win, but its not gonna be easy like last week. That game against Arizona was truly surprising, but I feel like this game will be a lot better, at least to the general football fan because it won't be a blowout. If we can execute our offensive gameplan half as well as we did in Phoenix, we should walk away winners. My prediction for this game:

49ers - 30
Rams - 24
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been looking forward to this game for a few months now. I hate the rams. I havent watched a single rams game this year so my observations are based on last season. obviously they have a different coaching staff and a few new players in their secondary but they still have a subpar OL and weapons on the outside.

Defensively, it comes down getting to bradford. If we can get a few hits on him early then he will get that deer in the headlights look and the game will be ours. He is soft and plays scared when he gets rattled. I expect them to hit us with some quick passes so our secondary needs to be ready to jump them and rely on goldson and wit behind them to clean up. I would also like to see a few zone blitzes and such.

the fact this game is after both teams have a bye is really intriguing, especially because I believe this is the first time fisher and harbaugh have faced eachother so it should be very interesting. I feel like their defense (which is very talented) should be ready for whatever we are going to throw at them so it should be a tough game. I still want to see more pumpfakes and double moves. play action and such. our OL is finally good enough that we can give our WRs enough time to go deep.

I WANT TO SEE VERNON DAVIS

should be fun

Please resign Frank Gore, Chris culliver and perrish cox
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
were coming Razz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPbF0OQantE&feature=plcp

Can you please make a gif of the Randy Moss block around the 8 minute mark?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
I know we are going to win, but its not gonna be easy like last week. That game against Arizona was truly surprising, but I feel like this game will be a lot better, at least to the general football fan because it won't be a blowout. If we can execute our offensive gameplan half as well as we did in Phoenix, we should walk away winners. My prediction for this game:

49ers - 30
Rams - 24

High scoring affair? Interesting................................

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the Rams will put up more than 17 points on us. I think they'll score 16 realistically. 1 td and 3 fgs. Our defense is awesome, and I don't think that the Rams have the offensive firepower to score many points on us.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
were coming Razz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uxn3RoqTOQ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:

49ers - 30
Rams - 24

Sam Bradford is legit. I mean, I doubt we give up 24 to an offense that I can't name a single WR on, but Steven Jackson always plays hard against us and their D is much improved. It will be a good game.
c0insnap

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:

49ers - 30
Rams - 24

Sam Bradford is legit. I mean, I doubt we give up 24 to an offense that I can't name a single WR on, but Steven Jackson always plays hard against us and their D is much improved. It will be a good game.

Bradford is decent and Steven Jackson is a scrub. All I'm worried about is them having one of those games where we can't get them off the field on 3rd downs... well, that and Robert Quinn & Chris Long.

Beast
FG21_PW52

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c0insnap wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:

49ers - 30
Rams - 24

Bradford is decent and Steven Jackson is a scrub. All I'm worried about is them having one of those games where we can't get them off the field on 3rd downs... well, that and Robert Quinn & Chris Long.

Dang, those are strong words for a RB most considered top 3 not even 3-4 years ago. I get that RBs dont loast long and he's on the downside, but to say he's a scrub is kind of ridiculous. He may not be what he used to be, but he's still a threat. Bradford may not be all that yet, but once he gets some legit targets on the outside and a TE that can catch the freaking ball, he will be in the conversations of top 10 QBs.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amendola returns so you know he will give us some problems. Carlos Rogers will have to be on his game and Givens has had a 50+ yard reception in five consecutive games.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:

49ers - 30
Rams - 24

Dang, those are strong words for a RB most considered top 3 not even 3-4 years ago. I get that RBs dont loast long and he's on the downside, but to say he's a scrub is kind of ridiculous. He may not be what he used to be, but he's still a threat. Bradford may not be all that yet, but once he gets some legit targets on the outside and a TE that can catch the freaking ball, he will be in the conversations of top 10 QBs.

Steven Jackson is expendable... the Rams don't even want him.

Beast
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niners in a rout.

Niners 28
Rams 10

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 1 of 75

Jump to: