Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL General Game Day Discussion II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 35107
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RGIII looked jacked up... if we read in 3 or 4 weeks in the News Forum RGIII's getting surgery to clean up the knee up.
_________________

#DougLifeBro #TheMindOfDougBro #TheDougShowBro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 58939
Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't really fault Shanahan for keeping RG3 in. You play to win the game, and it's not like RG3 was immobile.

They shouldn't have let him run around though.
If anything, blame the center.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 10553
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know the organization is concerned when Dr. James Andrews walks out onto the field to check on a player.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 58939
Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
You know the organization is concerned when Dr. James Andrews walks out onto the field to check on a player.


Yeah I'm surprised he was there.
I think he cleared RG3 to play the first time he was taken inside.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TRUTH


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 2715
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
You know the organization is concerned when Dr. James Andrews walks out onto the field to check on a player.


Dr. James Andrews is a total BA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WhackyPlague


Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 5071
Location: Orlando, FL
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
You know the organization is concerned when Dr. James Andrews walks out onto the field to check on a player.


Yeah I'm surprised he was there.


He's one of the Redskins' gameday physicians.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 10553
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUTH wrote:
Dr. James Andrews is a total BA


I want to be him. His life is amazing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 58939
Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 10553
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picks for tomorrow night's BCS Championship Game?

My pick is Alabama of course. 38-13.

Roll Tide.
_________________


Last edited by RollEagles on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Moderator
Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 17265
Location: Central, PA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoDaddy.com Bowl is on....seems odd
_________________

Eagles Forum Hall of Famer | 2013 Gold Standard Baldy | 2015 Steegles Baldy | The Reigning ENBD Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PhiCelek87


Joined: 22 Dec 2009
Posts: 2002
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how the Redskins never scored again after Irvin cheapshotted RGIII - every once in a while something that changes the whole flow of the game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 27906
Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhiCelek87 wrote:
Funny how the Redskins never scored again after Irvin cheapshotted RGIII - every once in a while something that changes the whole flow of the game.


Don't remember the play to the T, but wasn't it when He ran to the sideline and decided last second to throw it in the endzone instead of running out of bounds? If so he deserves to be hit on that throw. Nothing cheap about it IMO. Could be wrong though.
_________________

Bird Watch: // // // //
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 58939
Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was inevitable. If your offensive game plan asks your QB to take the ball and run it like a running back, he's going to get hurt.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PhiCelek87


Joined: 22 Dec 2009
Posts: 2002
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
PhiCelek87 wrote:
Funny how the Redskins never scored again after Irvin cheapshotted RGIII - every once in a while something that changes the whole flow of the game.


Don't remember the play to the T, but wasn't it when He ran to the sideline and decided last second to throw it in the endzone instead of running out of bounds? If so he deserves to be hit on that throw. Nothing cheap about it IMO. Could be wrong though.


No it was after the second touchdown throw - drew a flag from the refs - was blatant and late.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 27906
Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhiCelek87 wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
PhiCelek87 wrote:
Funny how the Redskins never scored again after Irvin cheapshotted RGIII - every once in a while something that changes the whole flow of the game.


Don't remember the play to the T, but wasn't it when He ran to the sideline and decided last second to throw it in the endzone instead of running out of bounds? If so he deserves to be hit on that throw. Nothing cheap about it IMO. Could be wrong though.


No it was after the second touchdown throw - drew a flag from the refs - was blatant and late.


If you watch it again Irving was coming up from the block by #74 and already face to face with RGIII when they first made contact (bang bang). Yes the push a second later drew the flag. That however wasn't the play he got hurt on but the one I describe right before when his knee buckled on the plant for the throw.
_________________

Bird Watch: // // // //
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 98 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group