Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dallas @ Eagles post game thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Rtnldave


Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 2959
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waremd wrote:
Rtnldave wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Rtnldave wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Rtnldave wrote:
If not for our ST, a lucky bounce for an INT and a late sack/Fumble/TD, Mo's performance could have cost us the game last night.


If not for our ishy secondary last year, the Giants would have been sitting at home instead of winning the Lombardi.



Yeah.... Miles Austin not driving to the ball on that 3rd down in the 4th quarter had nothing to do with that loss. Nothing at all. And the only reason the ball was thrown so far out was becasue the PRESSURE was in Romo's face due to an inept O line!

And as for the defense, no pressure on Eli = Loss for us. Even with a good secondary we still probably lose that one.



Manning Last year: 746 yards, 5tds and 1 int in two games.

Manning this year: 405 total yards, 1 td and 1 INT in two games.





..............



...........





That's all you got? 1 series between us and the NYG. How do you know that wasn't due to B. Carr? Your argument is ridiculous.


Because the Giants have two elite receivers, which requires two CBs to shut them down. Claiborne was on Nicks 95% of the time and allowed less than 100 yards in two games to one of the best WRs in the league. Dallas was playing a half-press almost the entire game just asking Mo to shadow Nicks with safety help over the top and he did very good at letting almost nothing go, Eli looked his way a combined 9 times in two games.


http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/12586/hakeem-nicks

Here are Nick's stats for the last 4 years, including this one.
You will notice his receptions and how may times he was targeted are pretty even, considering they only played 7 games (according to this chart).

But his Yrds, his Avg, his Longest catch and especially TD's are down, TD"s are wayyyyy down. It is just possible he is not having as a good a year as last year.

Or perhaps Mo did do a great job against him.

Or both.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 44752
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicks was injured and is still not 100%
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rtnldave


Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 2959
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Nicks was injured and is still not 100%


Last year, this year or both? and if it is this year, could that not have led to a poor outing against Mo? Just another thought.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 44752
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtnldave wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Nicks was injured and is still not 100%


Last year, this year or both? and if it is this year, could that not have led to a poor outing against Mo? Just another thought.


This year - he broke a bone in his foot during training camp and was running terrible routes because of it week 1. He was still suffering from it a few weeks into the season but I think he was close to 100% the 2nd game we played before injurying his knee last week.
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group