Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Week 11 @ Lions (4-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIsportsfan wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
mxr124 wrote:
Joe Aikman and Troy Buck again. Great Rolling Eyes
Get ready for them diagramming plays where they think we may have held or false started. And then there will be a commercial, and they'll still be doing it when the come back after the break.

If they do this crap again, I'll mute the TV and get my commentary from the radio.

I tried this before but for some reason the radio is ALWAYS 2 or 3 seconds ahead. It's terrible because I'd much rather get the good guys broadcast!

R-E-L-A-X
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:
Anyone else starting to go a little nuts because it's been so long since our last game?
Hell yeah, I haven't watched a snap since the Jaguars game, this is retarded. Can't take anymore...

That's rough. I'm stuck here at school in Indiana for it and I'm really hoping Fox televises the game so I don't hafta go to a bar.

And a close up of Illinois:

So it's all Packers unless you're in the St. Louis neighborhood.

I love you.
http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:
Anyone else starting to go a little nuts because it's been so long since our last game?
Hell yeah, I haven't watched a snap since the Jaguars game, this is retarded. Can't take anymore...

That's rough. I'm stuck here at school in Indiana for it and I'm really hoping Fox televises the game so I don't hafta go to a bar.

And a close up of Illinois:

So it's all Packers unless you're in the St. Louis neighborhood.

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

I love you.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
crfalker05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIsportsfan wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
mxr124 wrote:
Get ready for them diagramming plays where they think we may have held or false started. And then there will be a commercial, and they'll still be doing it when the come back after the break.

If they do this crap again, I'll mute the TV and get my commentary from the radio.

Is there a way to do this for free? Like is there a local Wisconsin website that streams Wayne and Larry's call? I'd rather listen to that anyway
spilltray

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crfalker05 wrote:
WIsportsfan wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
mxr124 wrote:

Is there a way to do this for free? Like is there a local Wisconsin website that streams Wayne and Larry's call? I'd rather listen to that anyway

I think NFL.com streams the home team radio calls free. Just sync up the delay on your DVR with the radio delay and you are golden. I do this for every Packers game I watch at home.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
crfalker05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
crfalker05 wrote:
WIsportsfan wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
mxr124 wrote:

I think NFL.com streams the home team radio calls free. Just sync up the delay on your DVR with the radio delay and you are golden. I do this for every Packers game I watch at home.

Nope, unless they've changed things it's like $40 for the season. Had to buy it one year in undergrad. I just know almost every radio station has a live stream of their broadcast online, but wasnt sure if they had those during game broadcasts
TheGreatZepp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
crfalker05 wrote:
WIsportsfan wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
mxr124 wrote:

I would do this if I could keep myself from rewinding and watching big plays again or watching another aspect of the game differently.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was planning on driving home this weekend early for Thanksgiving break and the Packers game would be on TV at my house in Rochester.

Instead I have to stay to submit a paper abstract on the Argentine Judicial System for Tuesday and I get the Iggles-Redskins game.

Mad

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
kgthekid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crfalker05 wrote:
WIsportsfan wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
mxr124 wrote:

Technically the radio affiliates are not allowed to stream live Packers games online but sometimes they slip up and do wind up streaming. It's a week-to-week thing.

Fuzzy Slippers tells no lies.
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willink wrote:
Was planning on driving home this weekend early for Thanksgiving break and the Packers game would be on TV at my house in Rochester.

Instead I have to stay to submit a paper abstract on the Argentine Judicial System for Tuesday and I get the Iggles-Redskins game.

Mad

Just work on the paper now so you can knock it out early then drive back? Or is that not an option?

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
pollino14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although we don't have Clay, I don't see any reason why we should lose this game. Aaron should hang at least 35 on em.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000095190/article/tramon-williams-of-packers-im-optimus-prime

Tramon running his mouth. Meh, I'd rather have Tramon shut him down and then talk but whatevs. Better come to play or he will never hear the end of it. I like the shot he took at the Seahawk clowns.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best

Conductor of the Gerod Holliman Hype Train
Pugger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mxr124 wrote:

Oh gawd... Razz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000095190/article/tramon-williams-of-packers-im-optimus-prime

Tramon running his mouth. Meh, I'd rather have Tramon shut him down and then talk but whatevs. Better come to play or he will never hear the end of it. I like the shot he took at the Seahawk clowns.

Tillman and Sherman both said they were Optimus Prime too. Neutral I wish they would atleast choose a different name.
wgbeethree

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Tillman and Sherman both said they were Optimus Prime too. Neutral I wish they would atleast choose a different name.

I hate when grown men try to give themselves nicknames. It's a bit pathetic. I hate when players try to play off of another players nickname in their "smack talk". It's unoriginal and weak.

With that being said, if I shut down LeBron frequently I would totally dub myself "The Magna Carta". I'm a hypocrite.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 6 of 54

Jump to: