Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Week 11 @ Lions (4-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kgthekid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing a 21-20 Packers victory. Lions will do a number on the Packers between the 20s, but they hold in the red zone on a few drives.

Fuzzy Slippers tells no lies.
ECPackers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leave it to the lions (and packers) to watch the lions get shut down by the vikings, then score 30 against the packers, lol.

i think we'll win... finally get back into a nice warm dome, get nelson back, maybe shields and mcmillan too...

should be a good game, hopefully no injuries, and considering stafford only has 9 td passes this season, i'm guessing he ends the game with 1 or 4. hopefully only 1. ;p

31-23 pack
Bucks
Badgers
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who do we put on Titus Young SR.?? Seems like that mold of WR is the one who kicks our defense around the most. When the Vikings pressed against Megatron he was a ton less effective and it seemed he got a lot more yards on off coverage, so I hope we put Tramon on him and have Tramon get his hands on Calvin. Dom is going to have to manufacture pressure this game. I hope we try to get Starks and Green rolling early so we can keep pounding them like the Vikings did. At points in that game there were holes that even Alex Green could see! Laughing It would be nice if Raji showed up in the pass rush department this game...

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
JCamGOPACKGO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am gonna watch this game at the NYC Packers bar, Kettle of Fish. Has anyone ever been?

Shout out to justo on the avatar!
mxr124

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
I don't like the fact Clay will be out of this game. Sad Getting Worthy back will help the pass rush by getting pressure up the middle along with Daniels. Jordy should be back. I hope EDS can untie Suh's shoes again. Wink

Is Clay out for sure?
Pugger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mxr124 wrote:
Pugger wrote:
I don't like the fact Clay will be out of this game. Sad Getting Worthy back will help the pass rush by getting pressure up the middle along with Daniels. Jordy should be back. I hope EDS can untie Suh's shoes again. Wink

Is Clay out for sure?

No, but he didn't practice today and MM said they'll reevaluate him on Wednesday.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How far into the game until Suh gets frustrated about losan and stomps on EDS?

Lorde <33333333
CheeseheadinMA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to this game!! Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CheeseheadinMA wrote:
Going to this game!! Very Happy Very Happy

Lucky you! I haven't been to a game since my hubby and I retired down here in 2005. Maybe we'll get over to a game in Miami or up in Tampa some time. Have fun and cheer like mad! Applause

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherrod practiced as well! Still has not been cleared to play, but wow, Demovsky might be wrong again! Hoping for the best there!
GBPackers79

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to tell you guys now, I don't want a single one of you posting in the Lions forum this week, particularly during the game.

You don't need to be there and you're only looking for trouble if you go over there. I obviously can't enforce this and you are free to post wherever you please, but I am begging you to just stay here and discuss the game with your fellow GB fans. Last year, Webby began skipping warnings and simply handing out bans during the game. We don't want that. We're better than that.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
We're better than that.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing What the hell makes you think that??? Maybe you are better than that. Wink Seriously though, I hope nobody does go over there, I don't want to see any more good posters get tossed over some 5 year old acting BS.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
ECPackers

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
I'm going to tell you guys now, I don't want a single one of you posting in the Lions forum this week, particularly during the game.

You don't need to be there and you're only looking for trouble if you go over there. I obviously can't enforce this and you are free to post wherever you please, but I am begging you to just stay here and discuss the game with your fellow GB fans. Last year, Webby began skipping warnings and simply handing out bans during the game. We don't want that. We're better than that.

eh... i was over there yesterday, and told them good luck, no injuries..etc.. who is webby?
Bucks
Badgers
PackFan4Life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
GBPackers79 wrote:
We're better than that.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing What the hell makes you think that??? Maybe you are better than that. Wink Seriously though, I hope nobody does go over there, I don't want to see any more good posters get tossed over some 5 year old acting BS.

No kidding. I read through some stuff over there yesterday for a good laugh, but they get really sensitive when you post "meow." But that is honestly how I feel about their team. All paper tigers on that team with no roar.
PackersNorth89

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also going go be in attendance at Ford Field this weekend. Graduating and not having games every Friday and Saturday during the Pack season has its perks.

Fair warning: The last time I was at Ford Field was for the Frozen Four in 2010. Let's just say I'm 0-1 in that building, but Wisconsin knocked us out. Here's hoping some of that trend continues. Cool

^^Thanks to Swift on the Sig

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 3 of 54

Jump to: