Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bill Maa's speaks to Clark Hunt (Must watch!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikek163

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Bill Maa's speaks to Clark Hunt (Must watch!) Reply with quote

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/11/20/3672046/bill-maas-clark-hunt-video-message

This is great. He comes across a bit arrogant but it is so true! Screw all the other crap, just get down to football!

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Maa's speaks to Clark Hunt (Must watch!) Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/11/20/3672046/bill-maas-clark-hunt-video-message

This is great. He comes across a bit arrogant but it is so true! Screw all the other crap, just get down to football!

Wow. Very much enjoyed that. Thanks, mikey. Absoulutely 100% it all comes down to football. You can market the crap out of everything you can have the best production crew for 65 TPT, but if you don't have the football team none of it matters.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
jimmydee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man speaks the truth. Football folks know football. Period. One player evaluator that comes to mind is Herm. Maybe too close to him being here, but he CAN evaluate talent.

Truthfully, I wouldn't mind Marty as GM. There would be no BS in the building, for sure. Interesting what someone close to Pioli at New England had to say bout him. Very inteeresting.....
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's Bill's Maa?

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
jimmydee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rage58, I'm gonna make an assumption that you're referencing the 'misspelling" of his name Maa instead of Maas, by not knowing who he is. Please tell me this is sarcasm. Surprised
Mikek163

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmydee wrote:
rage58, I'm gonna make an assumption that you're referencing the 'misspelling" of his name Maa instead of Maas, by not knowing who he is. Please tell me this is sarcasm. Surprised

I just worded everything incorrectly. I was trying to say Bill Maa's, like Jimmy Dee's video. Get it? "Jimmy Dee's must watch video!" except I put "speaks" after, and everything went to hell fast.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmydee wrote:

LOL, I know who Bill Maas is, 3-4 DE for KC who played on a line with Smith and Saleaumia in DT's early years....it seemed maybe Mike didn't.

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
brawl.kc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my biggest random pet peeves is when people pronounce his name "Moss" and not "Maas". But yeah, he knows his stuff. He follows me on twitter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: