Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Andy Reid
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT58_lives_on wrote:
I'm down with Reid, just not sure I want him making all the football decisions. They talked about his inability to replace Jim Johnson today. I think Andy would be great for a young QB, and as Ryk said, our weapons may finally all get utilized.

That being said, I'd really like someone with a good defensive mind, a strong guy. A great coaching staff to me would be...

Andy Reid
Young OC
Rex Ryan...yeah I said it. Another guy who might not be a great head coach, but he can coach D, and he attacks.

You'll give Des a wet dream. (Yeah, sorry Des, I'm never gonna call you "Rumless")

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kylecumberland wrote:
I would take Reid in a heart beat. The main thing I am looking for in our HC is a guy who is a PROVEN coach. Somone who has experience and at least better than a .500 record as a HC. Well Andy Reid is 129-86 as a head coach! Tha includes FIVE NFC championship appearances....I don't know what more you could ask for in HC. Getting Andy Reid would be very similar to how we got Marty Schottenheimer back in 1989, after he got fired in cleveland despite having a sterling win/loss record. Andy Reid is a proven commodity. With him you know coaching won't be the issue, just have to get him a QB, and the rest will fall into place. I also like the way he drafts. I would be thrilled to Get Andy Reid.

Yeah he's perfect for all those people who are "wary" of a coach who has already won a SB...because it's just too hard to win one with another team as it's never been done.

...and QB matters look at all the guys he's had just since McNabb left-Kolb,Vick,Young,Foles,Kapka. I'd take em all over anything Pioli's had since '09.

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
I'd take em all over anything Pioli's had since '09.

Big Matt Guttierrez fan?

^ryknowssd on the sig
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
I'd take em all over anything Pioli's had since '09.

Big Matt Guttierrez fan?

Not sure I comprehend...The Chiefs had him atleast for TC one year correct? I actually meant anyone who has played as I would take Stanzi over Kapka as far as potential.

Since this is the Andy Reid thread, just curious how ya'll think we'd do with Vick/Reid instead of Cassel/Romeo...the rest of the roster being the same.

It's funny, everyone sees several issues in Philly including an atrocious OLine, yet Vick and Reid get most of the blame or atleast seem to be on their way out...sure they have both had their problems, but they still bring POSITIVE attributes to every game. What do Romeo and Cassel bring KC in a positive manner?

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eagles are probably easily the worst coached team in the nfl this year why would you want their coach?
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
The eagles are probably easily the worst coached team in the nfl this year why would you want their coach?

It's either a proven commodity like Reid who we all know can field a good offense as long as he has a decent RB and a good QB (which we'll have both next season after likely having the 1st overall pick) or an unproven commodity by hiring a NFL OC/DC candidate or a college guy who could very easily bust. After going through Herm, Haley and Crennel, knowing we have a head coach who has actually been able to make the playoffs on a consistent basis when he has a good team is something we haven't had since Vermeil.

We fully understand the questionable time management decisions Reid has made recently, but you can't really fault him for McCoy getting injured in a lost game or Vick's ridiculously horrid play.

Think back to when you guys had McNabb, 36 West and Dawkins. It was a high flying offense and a defense with an identity. That's precisely what we are lacking as a franchise.

For those reasons, Reid is my personal favorite choice for us next year.

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: